Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Super Snan Swaroop
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Super Snan Swaroop Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Well, all vaishnav by now know me as TOOFAN PUSHTI JAHAJ and here is another toofan, a naughty epic. In satsang last Friday at Pushtidas, I happen to read his notes on Snan and Brahmasambandh. Under the question he had the reply written and under the reply he had the date when he was going to ask this question on Krishnaseva which was 23rd November 2005. Laughing

With courage I stole the answer and the question and here is the question:

Why do Vasihnav to be is asked to do snan before coming to take Brahmasambandh diksha? What is the significance of the snan?

Simple question? Nay, might look easy and probably you will answer: ..because we have to be cleaned and be in aparas.. Nope there is much more than an eye can see. So lets see if anyone can come close to Pushtidasji's answer.

Shhhhhhhh...please do not let Pushtidas know that I have posted this question here. Embarassed
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jao Shree Krishna

Bass Dar gaye kiya?

No answer to such an easy question? Ohvo....put what ever u think is right. Go on do not become shy, do not become just another silent vaishnav...be bold (hehheh as Palna says, even if you have plenty of hair) and answer.
Trushna
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

He He He naughty naughty Inaxiji! well done Razz ok I promise not to tell Pushtidasji! right ive got hair but i'll try and be bold! im sure the question does have more to it than appears because i thought being clean and in aparas is the answer! but is it also that because we are offering ourselves to be married to Thakorji that we must be as pure as possible, are we washing off our dirt/sins from this and our past lives to be with God? This was a random guess please do forgive me if im wrong! Rolling Eyes
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAI SHREE KRISHNA

HEHEHEHEHE Inaxiji, that was a very cheeky thing to do, but we love it!! heheheh Wink Im afraid i dont have much to add because i only know as much as Trushnaji.....please tell us the answer......were in suspence now.......

JAI SHREE KRISHNA[/quote]

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

So Palnaji it seems you have now mastered the ways of this site, well done, now you have a wonderful signature and I am proud of you.

Well if Inaxi is capable of thieving the question the she is capable to reply, so we wait.
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shir Krishna,

Dear vallabhi vaishnavs, I am now mixed up so please Inaxibhen give the answer in details

Is the Snan we take after eclipse, or after sutak, or in aparas, all different
or are they all similar?

Some vaishnavs here also say that Snan taken in Shri Yamunaji only for taking Brahmasamband in Mathura and wearing brand new clothes (Kora Vastaras) is the best as you are in real aparas avastha with Shri Yamnaji's grace.

Some say do Shri Yamuna paan not snan? Why the confusion?

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Sunitaji, that is also a different subject. Here Yamna snan or snan in any river or in city, when you are going to have Brahmasambandh then you do bhava of Shree Yamna Jal and the do snan (snan=bath to all English schollars)> Why Yamna Jal and Not Ganga Jal ? I am sure at this stage you will want a clue ! Chheeeky...well never mind I am generous and I am also tofaani, so not going to give you an easy clue. Well look for the answer in Yamnastakam...hehehehe..
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

please forgive me if i am on a different track...

as a general "rule of thumb" gangajis pravah/ flow of path is that of gnan maarg, hence it is also said that one who aspires for knowledge should study the vedas and shastras at the banks of gangaji.

Whereas Yamunaji is the bestower of bhakti-prem-ras of/for Shri Thakorji.... She also helps the devotee

- from Shri Yamunashtakam (as per the hint), Gangaji was only accepted in Pushtimarg after she joined Yamunaji.
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Well I have reached at the sumit of patience and think I have to put the answer. I need to say thank you to Jagdhji, he covered the clue on Gangaji very well.

So why do we take snan in Yamnaji to before Pushti Diksha (For intelegent vaishnavs it is Brahmasambandh...ok?). Even when you are in London or USA or in Dubai, when you get this diksha in that place , you are told by Vallabh Parivar or the Diksha GURU to have a bath, that is Snan with Yamnaji jal.

Well here is the reply:

The real answer is imbibed in the historical event of Maharas. You will learn a lot from Pushtidasji's posting on Gopi Geet where in his openning remark discusses about five arrows, these arrows when all been hit at the target, these Gopis became worthy (adhikari)... I can also write in the style of Pushtidasji..wow I am chuffed...aham...

These five arrows are real krupa on Gopis and they were invited to Maharaas. All these Gopis with Krishna had one of the most and longest interlude raas and the became very shramit within the boundaries of love and happiness and also were full of spiritual anand.

After Maharaas, Shree Krishna wanted all the Gopijans to accompany Him and do Yamna Jal Krida, well for intelectuals out there this means Water games in Yamna River...comprendi senore...ye...

Shree Yamnaji was so infused with happiness and she did the first Padramani (this is my style ok?) of Krishna and samasta Gopis after the Maharaas episode. She did Panchamrut Jal ready..that is she made her water ready as Panchamrut Water by adding the divine Valukaji (the sparkling sand and mud),gathered sun rays (Suriyana kirano), also gathered Chand Chakori beam (the Maharas Moon was different as it was divine and its beams indused that divine grace and love. Yamnaji had captured these baems and dissolved them into her divine water), and her Yamna jal and the Shram jaal of Shree Krishna, who often after Van (forest) gamesshree Krishna used to do snan in Yamnaji which then collected all his sweat (Shram jal) and also the shram from Kalinaag Nathan events. This way her water had all five divine elements that had imbibed in the solution of the Yamna Jal.

So minute all the gopis and Krishna walked into river their feet were washed by the Yamna jal which depicted the sundar bhava of Charan sparsh and also panchamrut. Here one will think why Yamnaji want to do Gopis charan sparsh, but the reason she did this was at that stage all this bhakta were the reason why Shree KRISHAN visited her,and as she did panchamrut snan of Shree Krishna's lotus feet, she also did the same to gopis.

Remember? smar shram jalanubhi.... this is revealed in this stanza of Shree Yamnastakam. When all these Gopis did snan in this water all their Maharas ananad (happiness) through this sweat (Shram) was diluted in Yamna Jal and Shree Krishna's Shram jal also was disolved in this Jal. This way she (Yamnaji) gave a soothing relaxing experience to all the Gopis and Shree Krishna.

In fact this was a daan by shree Krishna to Shree Yamnaji for receiving Him and Bhakto this way, and made this water divine and alokik.

So by dipicting the YamnaJal before taking Pushti Diksha, we are also trying to get shree Yamnaji's divine Grace and Shree Krishna's five arrows and this way our parthik sarir (that is earthly body) becomes tanu navatva (that is divine spiritual new body), which then becomes worthy of getting Brahamsambandh. So Thakorji then can except our seva through this tanu navatva. (tanu=body, navtva=new). So this is the reason why we do Yamna snan at the time of Brahmasambandh. We do this becaise we get agiya from our Guruji to take snan in Yamna Jal. After that there are school of thoughts who do not have snan in Yamna Jal and only Yamna Pan is done by this vallabhi.
Trushna
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna!

Ianxiji your explnanation was beautiful and it soo clearly describes the love Shree Yamunaji has for Krishna and the Gopis, how lovely she is that she kept all that love within her water, and when we take the 'super snan' she can share with us that bhav for Krishna! Yamna Maiya is definately Tat Sukhi!
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Yes that is true Trushnaji, Yamnaji is definately Tatsukhi.

Yamnaji has always been witnessed the Leela Shree Krishna play. She has seen and heard Krishna's fluteand she also witnessed that the flute was the reason for Gopis' blissful song. Hearing the elixir as a tone, all gopis spontaneously began to praise their beloved Krishna.

So Maiya has always witnessed all this leela, she has also seen gopis forget everythingand actually begin to participate in the leela from privacy of their homes. She became witness to Krishna's play.
kavita
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai sri krishna.

inaxi ji aap ne bahout acchi tarah se explain kiya hai. main murakh bhi samaj gai. thanks a lot for your help. see you. Smile
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

O my dear Kavitaji, you are not Murkh and come to think no one as Krishna Bhakta is murkh.

Krishna's bhakta are chatur and Chalak. I only have to say that Gyan (knowledge) is good but not neccessary in acquaring Shree Krishna. We want to be chatur but it is not an essential ingredient for devotional darshan of Krishna.

In Vallabh Akhiyaan we hear Shree Hariraiji Prabhucharan saying:

Chaturai Chulhe pado.....
Gyani ko yam khavo......

Kavitaji we are in the same boat, I am still trying to be a good vaishna (with Pushtidas' satsang you can't afford not to be a vaishnav...baba bolane hum bhi vaishnav hai)
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri KRishna,

Yes, very nicely explained thanks Inaxibhen, for getting me out of the confusion.

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shri Krishna,

to add a little to the and to clarify things a little, from what i have recently learnt (please feel free to add/correct any misunderstandings/faults)

Before you take bhram-saband You have to take snan in the 108 different tirth nadis first. Fast for a day and then come to take it.

In today's day and age it is practically impossible to take snan in the 108 different nadis so vallabha kul na balak put a sieve over your head and as the water goes through the different holes it symbolically represents a different nadi (which is a bhav).

Further more This is due to shudhi and also the initiation of the sambandh where the bharm-saband mantra requires a prerequisite of being in apras before it can be recited. This and any mantra beginning with Aum requires one to be in apras first.

If the mantra is recited without being in apras it constitutes a maha dosh. Therefore we seldom hear the bhram-saband mantra.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: