Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lets involve in Satsang in our daily lifes.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

As we all know Shri Mahaprabhuji got three calls (Agyas) to return back to Lila dham by Shri Thakurji.

One was in Madhuban second one in Ganga Sagar and third one---?
Please name and describe the incident.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----

Last edited by Vasant Punjabi on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai shri krishna

Viashnavas plz. write details of all the calls (agya?)
Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai jai shri gokulesh

vasantji, sitalji, jagdishji, unnatiji and gopal bhai where r u?????????????

plz. reply.........time is over now
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai jai shrigokulesh,

aartiji, i will give u 1 hint regarding this question, from where u find this topic. ShriMahaprabhuji had created a granth Anth-KaranPrabodh granth. Few highlights u will get from it.

u just get a glimpse for this topic. and then we will discuss fully. Thanks Vasantbhai for the point shared.
Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai jai shri gokulesh

Thanks gopal bhai for hint.

As per my understanding the first AGYA was in Gangasagar.The AGYA was DEH-TYAG and enter into NITYA LILA DHAM.
But Shri Mahaprabhuji rejected it because earlier Shri thakurji gave the AGYA to disclose the real Swaroop of shrithakurji and disclose the real meaning of SHRI BHAGWATJI (SHRI BHAGWAT GURARTH PRAKASHANA PARAYANA-as written in Sarvottam stotram) and since this work was not completed hence ShriMahaprabhiji rejected the Agya of shri thakurji.
The second AGYA was in MADHUVAN and again the AGYA was same and the reason for not accepting it was the same.
The 3rd AGYA was in Kashi(banaras) and the Agya was to take the sanyas (tridand-sanyas means three sacrifices ie., Renouncement of Domestic Pleasure, Abnegation of Food, and Relinquishment of Speech.
) and Shri Mhaprabhuji accepted it
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Very nice artiji.... appreciate ur efforts.

Shri Vallabhacharyaji after the third call from Shri Krishna decided to unite with Him (God) and hence had decided to give up everything and be with GOD for which Shri Vallabhacharyaji entered in to Tridanda Sanyas.

Tridanda Sanyas means three fold renunciations.

The three sacrifices were renouncement of domestic pleasures, abnegation of food and relinquishment of speech.

The influx of Shri Vallabhacharyaji consciousness gradually changed, Shri Vallabhacharyaji was invigorating inviolate power within Himself. He had now no impact of heat or hunger, water or weather after the 3rd call from God. He seemed delighted and steady on His seat. He looked as if He is in the state of trance. His heart was pinning to meet the beloved One. Separation was now intolerable to Him.

And thus on Jayeshtha Krishna 10, Samvata 1587 (1531 AD) Shri Vallabhacharyaji entered into Tridanda Sanyas. He set His Asan on Hanuman Ghat of Varanasi on the bank of holy river Ganges. He entered into the state of contemplation of Golok-pati Shri Krishna every second.
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai jai shrigokulesh

very well said aartiji, and unnati. This is the good effort from aartiji. And unnati, u had very well explained the description. And this is the healthy discussion, which each and every one should hold. The question which aartiji asked, had been solved by her own. that's good.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna, Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

Good discussions and enjoyed it.

I am still waiting for the reply where the 3rd Agya was given and the incident that took place. Some where Artiji you mentioned Kassi (Banaras) and Unnatiji added what happened after the third call and this is the place where Shri Mahaprabhuji did the Asur Vyamoha lila at Hanuman Ghat Kassi.

I am refering to what happened before Asur Vyamoha Lila? When and where was the 3rd Agya given?

As usual Artiji and Unnatiji as you must have guessed my questions will always be easy but the answers a little tricky Smile But we are almost there----! How about Sitalji any guesses???

Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai jai shri gokulesh

the third aagya was given when aapshri was in ADEL. the agya was tyag of deh and desh. so aapshri came to varanasi(kasi), then he took TRIDAND SANYAS.
Hearing this shri gopinathji and shri gusaiji came there and asked, what is our duty now???????????????
since Shri Mahaprabhu was already taken the relinquishment of speech he wrote 3 and 1/2 shlok on stone and entered into the state of contemplation of Golok-pati Shri Krishna.
This 3 and 1/2 shlok is known as Shiksha-sloke.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Well done Artiji, I am impressed as it seems you are taking real interest in satsang and I prefer all vaishnavs to join in.

The third Agya was given in Adel you are right on that but the incident part you have not got that yet so please guess what happened before Shri Mahaprabhuji took the sanyas?

It is not difficult as you have almost solved the answer.

Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

This is what I came accross whilst reading:

At the age of 52 years Shree Vallabh accepted Sanyas from Madhavopadhaya according to the method of Bhagavat Sanyas. He was declared to be knows as Purnanand. Then on Jyeshta Krishna 10 of Samvat 1587 (1531 A.D.) Mahaprabhu Shri Vallabhacharya entered into Tridanda Sanyas, which means three sacrifices ie., Renouncement of Domestic Pleasure, Abnegation of Food, and Relinquishment of Speech.

For six days he stayed at his own place, and then for eight days on the banks of River Ganga. Then he went to Kashi for eighteen days. At Kashi, he entered the final stage of his Sanyas. He stayed at Hanuman Ghat for seven days, with a vow of not speaking to anyone.

JSK
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Let me give you a hint the prasang I am referring to is "FIRE"

Now I think you all should guess it.

Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai jai shri gokulesh

During the time of LILA-PRAVESH of Shrimahaprabhuji aapshi walk on river ganga till he reach to middle of the river. Then he went deep in river and a flow of fire "Agni-dhara" emerged from that point, raise high and went directly to sky.

Sorry for my language if i could not explain it properly.this is what i could understand.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh

Artiji what you have said is again after Shri Mahaprabhuji took the sanyas. I am looking for the incident which took place soonest Shri Thakurji gave him the 3rd Agya in Adel, to return to golok dham. If no one can guess then will put it myself unworry.

In the meantime let me put the last words of Shri Mahaprabhuji

Last days of Shri Vallabh at Hanuman Ghat on banks of Ganges. He knew that the time of his passing was near so his family was informed for His last Darshan and then He gave them His last message.

As He had taken vow of silence, He wrote a few words on sand by way of counsel they were in the form of three and a half verses.

Listen to my last words.I foresee a time when you will forget God and become engrossed in worldly matters it is likely that you will become slaves of your passions, which will turn you away from the path of Devotion.

Instead of rendering service to God, which is your primary duty, you will fritter away your time and energy in idle pursuits. But if you folllow My advice, God will not forget you. You should believe that Krishna is our God and never slaken your faith in Him,and He will surely protect you.

You should regard Him as the be all and end all of your life. Your ultimate goal (good) lies in serving Him, which should be done with all your heart, mind and soul.

Trust in His protection. Remember Him always in all your thoughts, words and deeds.

As soon as He ended, lord Krishna manifested himself visually on the spot and wrote one and a half verse completing the message.

If you have faith in Me, You will be under My care and protection and will not suffer failure of any sort. Be free from all sorrows and anxieties concerning your future, for, it is safe in My hands only. You should love Me with the love of Gopies.If you do so, then you will surely secure liberation that is the only means of union with Me, by which you will regain your original divine nature.

Do not give your thoughts to worldly matters. Be devoted to Me and render service to Me by all means at your disposal.

Soon after this Vallabhacharya rose from his seat and entered into the Ganges singing to Himself the song of the Gopies and the Yugal Geet and the Gita from the Bhagawata, concentrating his mind on God's Form and Lo a brilliant flame in the form of God arose from the waters and whisked him away in the sight of thousands of men, women and children who had congregated there to have his last darshan.

This event took place on the third day of the waxing moon in the month of ashad in the samvat year 1587 (1532AD)

Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai jai shri gokulesh

no guess now ...........i m waiting for the answer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: