Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Sitalji, it is getting very interesting. Please continue at your convenience.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank You Sunitaji & Zankhanaji, lol, yes our Thakorji is so mischievous. Please read below for the continuation of the story:

Ansuya wanted to pull her hair out, she was extremely frustrated: How dare you come back here, go to Gopal Uncle’s house, remember that was our agreement!

“There is no chance of me going to Gopaldasji’s, he doesn’t even feed his own Thakorji, how is going to give me food?” Thakorji had both his little hands rested on her pillow and was readily waiting for her to answer.

For a minute Ansuya did not now what to reply but then retorted, “ Well, I don’t care, go find somebody else, you are not my problem”

Thakorji raised his eyebrows and pulled out both his hands: “Ansuya, I have tried finding souls unfortunately there are no other vaishnavs around who are willing to do my seva”

“That is not my dilemma Thakorji” She turned around and closed her eyes.

The next morning she was pretty sure that he would not come to see her anymore as she had made her feeling pretty clear for the 100th time. She relaxed during the day and decided to have an early night.

To her surprise the little on turned up besides her bedside again!

Ansuya couldn’t believe her eyes “Why are you back? You are really wasting your time!

Thakorji face looked quite sad “But I don’t know where else to go”

“Well, that is not my problem”

Thakorji placed a determined look on his face and replied, “ Fine, ill do my own seva”

“Suit yourself”

Thakorji took his shawl (pitamber)off and started straightening it out, plucked all the dirt of his hat. He also took of his jewellery and polished it with a cloth that he found in the corner of the room. He was huffing and puffing away, every minute Ansuya could hear him drop something.

She was watching him from the corner of her eye so he would not be aware that she was wide-awake

She was startled to witness how much he was struggling. Thakorji was mumbling to himself. “after all the hard work I am very thirsty and wished there was someone who would offer me some water.

Ansuya lay still on the bed not wanting Thakorji to know that she was watching every move he made. He went towards the corner where there was pot filled with water, as he was reaching for the pot it dropped, he just about managed to catch it before it hit the floor and struggled to pour some in a glass. In the end he gave up and sat down in the corner. Ansuya still remained in bed and pretended she was fast asleep.

The next morning she told her mum what had happened in her dream.
“Mother why couldn’t he do things for himself ? I thought he was god then why is he not competent enough to look after himself”

Of course he can look after himself, however he wants the love of his devotees, Thakorji likes to interact with his devotees.

This statement took Ansuya back, she had never thought of it in that way.
It happened that on the same day Ansuya’s father was due back early from work so her mother was in a rush to finish seva. She had asked Ansuya for some help so they could enjoy seva prior to her dad’s arrival.

It was Ansuya’s task to clear the Rajbhog lunch from Thakorji room, when she entered to take the plates she saw her mum’s Thakorji and the Thakorji that appeared in her dreams talking. She was shocked and asked;“ What are you doing here? Why have you come to bother my mums Thakorji?”

“I am so hungry, I haven’t eaten in days”

Ansuya felt sympathetic and asked why he hadn’t eaten for so many days; it occurred to her that he looked a bit pale

Thakorji told her that nobody had fed him so he had not eaten

She looked at him for a while and said, “ So what am I suppose to do? Here have this Jalebi…………she approached him and fed him a jalebi

Thakorji nicely ate it and commented that it was really nice to have some food. She then gave him another jalebi and told him he was not to moan now.

He nodded and followed her to the bedroom.

“So where do you stay during the night?” She asked exquisitely

Thakorji had a tear rolling down his cheek “ I sleep near the gutter”

“Don’t be silly why would god sleep near the gutter” She asked in amazement

“God resides with his devotees, nobody performs my seva so I have no choice but to sleep near the gutter”

Ansuya stayed silent and thought about the concept he had just relayed to her regarding God and His devotees, she then continued cleaning her room.

Thakorji followed Ansuya around the room and watched her clean.

Out of the blue she turned around and faced him, “Look, little one you can sleep on my bed during the day, however during the night I want my bed to myself”

Thakorji jumped up with joy and excitedly asked “Really!!! you will let me sleep in your bed?”

Ansuya casually nodded her head and added, “ Yes of course but remember carefully it’s only for the afternoons”........................... Shocked

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

This is getting really interesting. I love the way Shri Thakurji pre plans his Lila's. Please continue at your convinience Sitalji. Smile

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Sunitaji, our little Kanha is full of surprises Wink Please read below:

Ansuya, Do you like my hat? Thakorji asked sweetly

Ansuya smiled and nodded

Thakorji moved closer and showed her how it was put together by a long string

Ansuya examined the hat closely and admired the way it was made. Subsequently little Thakorji happened to pull out a string of his pocket and asked her whether she wanted to attempt creating one. She hesitantly took the string of his hands and let him guide her through the process. When the activity was not working out the way it should, Thakorji used his powers sneakily to modify the hat, this way a perfect hat was put together and Ansuya was ecstatic with the result. She then tried it on Thakorji’s head and told him that it looked gorgeous

Thakorji was also thrilled by the result and said “Ansuya I want to see what I look like with the hat on, don’t you have a mirror?”

She then looked for a mirror and found one from her cupboard and showed Thakorji. He admired himself in the mirror and was very pleased with the hat.

He then turned around slowly, trying not to move his head so he could see his full attire and commented: “Ansuya, this outfit does not match my hat “ He flipped into a circle so she could have an all round view.

She examined his clothes and agreed that the outfit didn’t match. Then shrugged her shoulder and indicated that it was not her quandary, at least she made him a beautiful hat

Thakorji looked upset “Oh Ansuya, please buy some cloth and make some vastra?”

Ansuya pondered over it for a while and hesitantly agreed “But kanha I don’t know how to make vastra”

Thakorji came close to her and said “ God always triggers seva within his devotees and guides them throughout

Ansuya suddenly realised what Thakorji was trying to do, she lost the plot and instantly demanded for Him to leave her room. Her mum heard Ansuya shout and came in the room telling her to keep her voice down.

The mum was shocked by Ansuya’s behaviour and told her to calm down. She asked what was happening?

“Look!” She pointed towards the cupboard where Thakorji was standing; he had ignored Ansuya’s comment and was still admiring himself in the mirror. The mother was only able to see a floating hat and not Thakorji.

The mother felt like she was going to faint and quickly held onto the bed.

Thakorji turned around and faced Ansuya “Ansuya I am leaving now, though I shall be back later” He winked at her and vanished leaving the Hat in Ansuya’s room

Just before he left Ansuya Managed to shout out: Good Riddens and don't bother coming back!

The mother felt like she was going to faint and quickly held onto the bed.

Ansuya was relieved that he had gone and sat down on the bed with a deep sigh.

Subsequently the mother proceeded towards the hat and bowed down, she then called Gopaldasji and narrated to him whatever had happened, who then also came down for darshan and bow down to Thakorji’s hat. Ansuya didn’t understand why they were treating the hat like it was God. She thought they had gone completely balmy for worshipping a hat.

Her mum decorated a lovely stand for the bonnet and placed it there with great care and affection. She then turned around to catch her daughter staring onto a Blanc space. She went towards her and hugged her: “Listen to me honey, your are very fortunate, you have got direct contact with god and I plead you to also get me darshan”

“But mum I don’t even want to see him, however I know he will come back and when he does ill ask him to give you darshan instead of myself!” Atleast ill be able to live in peace then

“Why don’t you want to see Thakorji and do his seva?” The mother did not understand

Ansuya sat up straight on her bed then answered “ Listen mum, I have yet to be married and once I am I would like to live peacefully with my husband.

Her mother was taken back by the way she spoke her mind without sensing a hint of embarrassment in her voice. She quickly got up and said “Well errrh, I leave you to it and don’t forget to pass on my request on Thakorji.

Ansuya loved her mum but felt that she was obsessed with Thakorji, which in her dictionary was classified as being unhealthy. She sat on her bed analysing the past few days in her head and suddenly noticed Thakorji’s hat on the bed. She panicked as she had seen her mum place it on a stand a few minutes ago.

“ Ansuya what are you thinking about?”

She couldn’t believe her ears………….the hat was talking. The hat moved a bit closer.

“So, come on tell me what were you thinking about?”

Ansuya picked the hat up, told it to shut up and then placed it back on the stand, afterwards walked out of her room towards the kitchen.

Her mum was busy cleaning the kitchen and smiled upon seeing her beautiful daughter

“Ansuya beta, would you mind fetching some groceries from the market? Your father will not be able to go today as he is working till late.

Ansuya agreed a break from the house and breath of fresh air would do her good. She fetched her bag from the room, wrote up the shopping list and headed towards the market.

As she was walking she heard voices coming from her bag. She was shocked at first and then came to the conclusion it was only her imagination. She was shouting at Thakorji in her mind and blaming Him for her paranoia; afterwards she realised she was also becoming obsessed with his actions, so quickly diverted her mind, as she did not want to think about Thakorji any longer.

She headed towards the market; on the way there someone tapped on her shoulder and pointed towards a piece of cloth, which was falling out of her bag. Ansuya looked at her bag and was irritated to see the top Thakorji’s hat. She opened her bag and shouted:

“What are you doing in my purse”” aaaaagggghhh

The hat responded, “ Well I thought I’d come along and help you shop”

That comment wound her up “I don’t need your help with anything, why can’t you leave me alone” she retorted

The hat chuckled and moved upwards against the bag. Ansuya forcefully placed the hat right at the bottom of her bag and told it to keep quiet.

Upon entering the market she preceded towards the vegetable stall, the hat excitedly peeped out of the bag and screeched that the vegetables and fruits looked yummy. She turned to the bag and once again told Thakorji’s hat to stay silent. Meanwhile the man at the stall witnessed her speaking to the bag and asked her whether she was feeling all right.

Ansuya went pinkish red of embarrassment and quickly replied that she was fine and was just looking for something. She was about to choose some vegetables when the hat spoke again “Ansuya don’t buy the one’s your are thinking of” The bag then turned 30 degrees to left and pointed towards the other vegetables. Ansuya instantly pretended that she was moving the bag herself and asked for the vegetables that the hat had pointed towards. She was worried that if she didn’t buy whatever the hat had chosen then another scene would be created.......

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Wow this is going great Sitalji,

Shri Thakurji on a shopping spree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Sitalji, absolutely wonderful story, our Thakorji is indeed the greatest story writer and performer Smile

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thanks Sunitaji & Zankhanaji, Yes Thakorji is the best. Je Je in his Vachnamrut says that when Thakorji does a leela it is always perfect

Please read below:

To avoid any further discomfitures she bought everything that the hat requested her to buy from the stalls.

When it came to paying the bill Ansuya kindly requested the amount from the sales man. He told her it was 57 rupees.

As Ansuya dug in her bag looking for the money, the hat stopped her

“Ansuya don't pay him that much, he is lying, all the goods total up to 40 rupees, he thinks you don't have a clue, hence is ripping you off”

“Really? Are you winding me up?” Ansuya asked surprised, at the same time she was also annoyed with his interference

“No honest, he is the liar, speak to him”

Ansuya turned to the sales man and said “Bhaiji all this should come up to 40 rupees, why are you overcharging, is it because I am a girl or do I look stupid?”

The sales man went red in the face “Nee Nee behnji what are you saying”

He re calculated all the items and agreed with the price

“I am extremely sorry behnji I miscalculated your shopping, ill do you a deal for 38 rupees”

Satisfied Ansuya paid him the money and patted the Hat for helping her bargain

Once all the items had been ticked of her list she was ready to leave.

As she was walking down the path towards her house, a few guys who were standing near a drinks stall, whistled at her, one of the boys seemed to know her name and shouted

“Hey you Ansuya, looking very hot, why don’t you come and join us.

Ansuya turned around and shouted back: “get lost” She quickened her paces, however the guys ran after her and grabbed her by the arm.

“Where do you think you are going honey?”

Scared, Ansuya tried to push him away, though the guy was much stronger and held on to her tightly

He laughed and came closer, his mates cheered him along, by that time lots of people had gathered around in a crowd.

The guy ignored the public and leaned forward, at that instant the hat flew out of the bag and smacked the lad on his face.

The guy was flabbergasted and tried to fight the hat, but this tactic failed and the hat whacked him again. After a few hits the guy became really frightened and ran away calling her a freak.

On the way back the hat was mumbling away regarding the fight and boasting regarding his funky moves. Ansuya ignored him, she thought about the incident and how she was saved.

Back at home she unloaded the shopping from the bags for her mum. Her mum was extremely pleased with all the samagri’s, she complimented her daughter on the choices.

“Beti, your dad has never brought such lovely fruits and vegetables, these are in excellent condition”

Ansuya vaguely smiled and headed towards her room, once there she sat down on the bed thinking about her future. Suddenly the hat appeared on her bed and spoke about the day’s events. Ansuya requested him to stop bragging.

“Besides” she said “I don’t want to speak to a hat, that’s just silly.”

“OK that if fine, you don’t have to”

Thakorji popped out from underneath the Hat and waved at her. She straightened up and said “YOU”

“Yes, its me, I’ve been with you all this time, did you see how I fought for you back at the market. I am really strong and protect my devotees from all troubles. He put his head high up.

“Your acting like you have done me a big favour, if you had not protected me then others would have surely stepped in. So stop showing off about your greatness”

Thakorji held on to the head board and stood up on the bed, this way his face came level to level with Ansuya, he said:

“Well, Prior to my beatings, I didn’t see anyone else helping you. There were lots of people around watching like it was some kind of a game”

Ansuya realised that He was pointing out the truth. Thinking back she recalled seeing peoples faces in anticipation waiting for the drama to unfold.

Little Thakorji moved a bit closer and placed his arms on each of her shoulder and asked:

“So are you prepared to do my seva now?” Rolling Eyes

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Good going Sitalji, no wonder one says that if Shri Thakurji catches you He will never leave you, no matter how hard you try!!!!!!! Laughing

zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Sitalji, His leela is unwinding beatifully. Please continue at your convenience.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Thanks Sunitaji & Zankhanaji, please read below for the next part:

Ansuya hesitantly replied, “ No I can’t do your seva, I still have to get married”

Thakorji moved away “ Offo Ansuya, what if your husband will agree for you to do seva?

“That wont happen Thakorji, besides I need my privacy, you just come along at any time”

Thakorji laughed, lay down on the bed and fell fast asleep for a few hours, then suddenly disappeared

Ansuya remained quiet she was unable to fathom Thakorji’s ways. Tired of the days happening she fell asleep

The following day Ansuya’s mother came to inform her daughter that they had found a suitable boy for her who was planning to come with his family and see her the following day.

The boy was from a very good family and they happened to be millionaires, Ansuya was very excited and asked her mother whether he was good-looking. Her mother was unsure and told her to wait patiently till the next day

A while later Thakorji came along wearing a dazzling outfit, Ansuya tried to ignore him, she pretended to be extremely busy folding her clothes on the bed, Thakorji jumped on the clothes to grab her attention

Irritated she was about to shout at him, though he held his hand up and told her to be quiet, looked at her with his deep blue eyes and said:

“So Ansuya, I heard a boy is coming to see you tomorrow”

Gob smacked Ansuya said “, Yes but how did you know? Have you now also started spying on us?”

“I am Thakorji, I know everything even before you”

Surprised Ansuya asked “Really? So is he good-looking? Please tell me?

Thakorji ignored her question and instead whistled to an Indian song

This happened to be her favourite song; amazed she asked him how he knew that particular Indian song.

Thakorji laughed and told her that he knew all the Indian tunes and moves to them.

She was amazed and told him that she was also a fan of Indian music and dancing. He nodded and at time the mother came in, she looked really stressed:

“Ansuya Beti what are we going to do?”

Ansuya walked over to her mum and placed both of her hands on her mother’s shoulders: “Mother what is the matter why do you seem so tense?”

“Ansuya the boys family called to inform us that they will be coming tomorrow lunch time, I thought they would arrive in the evening, how are we going to manage everything?”

Ansuya hugged her mum and said “Mother don't worry I'll start very early in the morning, we will be fine, please go take your rest, I'll start some preparations now”

The following morning Ansuya arose early had a bath and entered the kitchen, her mother had left her a long list of items to make, stressed she started cooking. A while later Thakorji entered the kitchen complaining that he was hungry

She turned around and said “I fed you jalebi’s the other day how can you be hungry, look how much I have got to do?

Thakorji laughed and jumped on the cabinet, he looked at all the items and then all of a sudden the items started getting prepared by itself. Speechless Ansuya watched the puris, sweets, curry dishes, fried snacks, lassie being made on its own.

Thakorji jumped of the cabinet , held Ansuya’s hand and walked her to her room “C’mon Ansuya choose your clothes”

Still speechless she took out a few garments, Thakorji picked a blue chania choli out for her. Whilst she was getting ready her friend walked in the room, they were shocked to see Ansuya look so beautiful
Ansuya blushed and told her friends that she had a good choice

Angrily Thakorji shouted out and said “liar”

Ansuya friend turned around and saw Thakorji, stunned and at the same time full of bliss they ran towards him and bowed down at his feet

Thakorji smiled at them and told them he was very hungry

The friends looked at Thakorji and then Ansuya, not believing this sight was true

“Ansuya you have Thakorji in your room and you are acting to casual. How can you be calmly getting ready while he is so hungry, shame on you” Her friends were very angry they were also vaishnavs though had never previously discussed their dharma with Ansuya

Ansuya snapped at them “So what am I suppose to do, the boy and his family are coming very soon, I fed him two whole jalebi’s the other day”

The friends highly disapproved of Ansuya’s answer, they rushed to the kitchen and prepared a dish with a variety of samagri’s, then both returned to the room and offered Shree Thakorji the bhojan. Thakorji happily accepted the bhojan and enjoyed the meal

Meanwhile both sisters whispered to each other

“Look at that how cruel that Ansuya is, once Thakorji has finished his meal we will take him to our home and carry out proper seva” Rolling Eyes

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Wow Sitalji-----It is really getting interesting Very Happy

Dattubhai
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAY SHRI KRISHNA.
SITALJI,
Beautifully discribed,with all the inner Bhav turned in words,great going.
I enjoyed throughly.
Hope Ansuya does not agree for seva soon sothat we can have Thakurji's views how much He loves for His vaishnavs to involve them in Seva.
Dattubhai Purohit.
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JSK

Jai Shree Krishna

Thanks Sunitaji and Dattubhaiji, its all krupa. Lol, Dattubhaiji this varta definitely shows Thakorji‘s tolerance levels. Please read below for the next part:

Ansuya’s mother walked into the room, amazed she asked her daughter:

“Ansuya how did you manage to cook all those lovely samagri’s within such a short time span? Its just incredible”

Ansuya’s cheeks turned red “Ahem, well.....” Embarrassed she turned towards the bed, where Thakorji was still partaking of the offerings"

Her mother immediately understood what had happened, she walked over to the bed and bowed down with tears in her eyes

“Dear Thakorji I cannot see you, though I know you are residing over here, please accept my humble obeisance's, thank you for bestowing so much krupa on us”

At that point Ansuya’s father knocked on the bedroom door, he then shouted “Hurry up they are here, Ansuya’s mother come out of the room to greet our guests.

Ansuya mother quickly composed herself and ordered Ansuya’s friends to help her outside. Reluctantly they left Thakorji’s sight to help Ansuya’s mother.

Ansuya turned around to Thakorji and said “Go an have a look and tell me what he is like?”

Thakorji was nibbling on some snacks, with his mouth full he replied “No, why should I? I did so much cooking today?

Bewildered by His answer, she retorted “Huh that wasnt you? You used powers?”

“So, those powers came from moi!” Thakorji replied, he moved over to the hat in the room and then disappeared”

Annoyed Ansuya opened the door and walked into the kitchen whilst mumbling to herself “Fine I shall have a look myself”

She tried to peak through the kitchen door, however was unable to see clearly. Her mum walked into the kitchen and noticed Ansuya gazing through the peephole. She lighly tapped her daugher on the head

“Toba Toba, aren't you ashamed? do you have no patience whatsoever? I was just about to call you”

“Mother calm down, I was just having a look”

“Well what if somebody had seen you” She poured tea into the cups she had laid out and handed the tray over to her daughter “Go on take this tea out and have a proper look”

Ansuya held the tray and went out in the room, there she shyly offered the boys mother and father tea, his mother then guided her towards the other chair where the boy was seated. They both smiled at each other, Ansuya was pleased with his appearance and it seemed the boy also liked her. Following the parents encouraged both to go and have a private talk

Very nervous at this point, Ansuya guided the boy to her room, she politely told him to be seated then sat down herself. There was an awkward silence, they both seemed lost for words.

The boy decided to break the ice and asked her what her hobbies were, as she was about to reply she noticed the hat had appeared on the bed. Horrified she bent over to grab the hat and hid it behind her back. The boy found her behaviour odd and wondered whether she was mentally sound.

Worried about his reaction Ansuya said “I really like playing raas garba”

Then the hat suddenly appeared and said “she also loves music”

Completely freaked out the boy stood up, he said “You are crazy, I am sure you are possessed”

Horrified Ansuya pleaded to the Hat “Please dear Thakorji, dont do this to me, reveal yourself to him, so he knows I am not mad”

The hat replied “Why should I? You have only given me grief so far”

Ansuya pleaded “please, I am so sorry, I will do whatever you say from now on, I promise”

“Ok fine, will you do my seva?” Rolling Eyes

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Thanks Sitalji, enjoying every bit of it---------- Very Happy

zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Thank you Sitalji for sharing such wonderful varta with us. Thakorji is so merciful. Even if we go towards sansar away from Him, our real happiness; He ignores our faults and ensures that we go back to Him.

Eagerly waiting for next part.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: