Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GOPI STORY
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank You, such lovely replies Sunitaji and Dattubhaiji, this varta is actually one of my favourite’s.

Please read below, next part of the story;

“No Kanha I haven't, honest, my mum did relay this secret to Moi. I swear on my dads life, mums life, your life that I am telling you the truth and nothing but the truth”

“Madhya, don't swear on everybody’s life, we will all die, I still need to find a girl and get married” He said sternly

“Kanha I swear I am telling you the truth” Tears were rolling down Madhumangal’s cheeks

The security guard asked both boys what the matter was

Madhumangal now cried to the security guard for help, “ Chokidaarji my mum told me that you can only get married if you wash your own dhoti” after that sentence he again burst into tears

Shree Krishna hugged His friend and told him not to worry “I believe you Madhya” then narrated the full story to the Guard

The guard couldn't help but laugh, “Oh it that why you were asking me whether I wash my own dhoti, now it all makes sense”

Kanha moved forward, crawled on the guards lap and whispered: “Chokidaarji what do you think the reason could be, you getting married without having to wash your own dhoti?”

The chokidaarji thought for a minute then pointed towards his hair “Well Sahib, I do have a long chotti (plait) I think that is the main reason, men who have long plaits tend to be married

Thakorji moaned: This list is getting longer, finding a suitable girl which meets mothers specification, washing your own dhoti and now a long chotti Sad

Madhumagal's eyes popped out. Shocked He looked at His own chotti and Kanha‘s, His was slightly longer than Krishna’s as he was a year older, though still looked tiny in comparison to the security guards chotti. Kanha read Madhumagals mind and asked the guard

“How did you're chotti become that long? look at ours”

The security guard replied;

“We’ll I am a lot older than you both and another reason secret is that I have always drank Shankar Bhagwan’s prasadi milk.

“Shankar Bhagwans milk” Krishna repeated then looked at Madhumgal

Madhumagal shrugged his shoulders “Kanha why are you looking at me, I don't even know who he is”

“WHAT, You don't know who Shankar Bhagwan is? Do you never pray” Kanha asked Madhumangal in disbelief

Madhumagal felt trapped by Krishna’s question and answered”

“Ahem, not really Kanha, I have never heard of him before”

“OH NO MADHYA” Kanha shook his head “This is the most disastrous news I have heard all day, my friend is irreligious, this cannot be. My father prays to all the gods and says we must be religious.

“Oh my god” Kanha looked at Madhumangal very disappointed “I suggest you commence praying, start by going to the mandir (temple) from today and fetch me some milk, I need to start drinking daily for my chotti to grow” “

Madhumagal didn’t move, he stood still

“Madhya what is wrong why are you not going?”

“Well I also have never been to a mandir”

Kanha froze “WHAT! You never pray to god and now you are also telling me you have never been to a Mandir? Madhumangal I am sorry but you cannot be friend anymore?” Kanha folded both his arms together and turned his head away from Madhumangal

“No Kanha don’t say that” Madhumangal pleaded “I will set off for the mandir right away, pray for all the years missed and fetch your milk, I promise” He put both his hands on his ears and bowed in front of Kanha

Kanha turned around and looked him straight in the eye “You promise?” He asked

“Yes Kanha I promise, I will not let you down”

As Madhumangal made his way to go and fetch the milk, Shree Krishna called Shivji and requested for him to disappear from the mandir. Amazed, Shivji asked the Lord why he was playing this game. To this Shree Krishna replied, that He wanted to test Madhumagal’s love for Him and see to what extent he could go for his friend. Shiviji acted as per Kanha’s request and disappeared from all the mandirs around.

Madhumagal went home and asked his mother where Shiviji’s temple was located. His mother was surprised and asked why he wanted to know

“Well, mum I am going to go and pray, Kanha told me I should go”

She brightened up and ran to her son, smothered him with kisses, dear Lord my son is becoming religious, bless your lovely friend Krishna. She was ecstatic by the change within her son showed him the way and hurried him to go mandir

When Madhumangal arrived at the temple he looked around and saw that there wasn't a statue of god, he only perceived a black egg shaped stone. Oh he thought, this one would look nice by the Yamuna River to play with. Excited he walked towards the Shivling and tried to lift it. Instantly a snake slithered towards him, which frightened Madhumangal immensely . The temple priest who was present felt blessed, He immediately bowed down to the snake

Madhumangal was astonished by the actions of the priest “What are you doing, can you not see that is a snake, he will bite if you are not careful, what kind of temple is this?

He quickly ran away and looked around for other temples, though, wherever he went he only found the black stone. Tired of searching for Shankar Bhagwan and his milk, Madhumagal retired for the day and made his way back to Nand Gao...........

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Good going Sitalji enjoying every bit but my thirst for more is never ending. Laughing

But have patience will wait ---------------
Smile

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Thakorji is so natkhat. Eagerly waiting for next part Sitalji.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Apologies for the delay Sunitaji & Zankhaniji, please read below for the next part;

Back at home Thakorji was pestering his mum

"Maiya mere chotti kab badhegi, do you know how long Chokidaarji's chotti is? I want mine to be even longer"

Yashodaji and Rohiniji laughed at Kanha's natkhat behaviour

When Thakorji noticed them both laugh he became grumpy and said " neither of you two care, I shall not speak to you anymore"

Yashodaji and Rohiniji looked at each other then walked up to Thakorji and tickled him lightly which made him giggle, then Yashodaji carried him on the lap whilst Rohinji fetched some Makhan as she knew this would soften Kanha. She was right as this act revived Kanha's interest. Rohiniji smiled and said:

"Arey Kanha naraaz mat ho (don't get angry), here eat this makhan and tell us how we can help you?

Kanka smiled whilst eating Makhan He narrated what Madhumangal had told him in relation to washing his own dhoti

“Rohini mata look maiya will not allow me to wash my own dhoti, will you?”

“Oh no Beta I cannot allow you to wash your dhoti, you are your mother’s little prince” she look at Yashoda didi who nodded

Kanha stamped his feet on the floor “That is not fair, how will I ever manage to find a girl?” Crying or Very sad

At that point Madhumangal walked in. This diverted his attention, he ran to Madhumangal and asked;

"Madhya where is my milk"

“Kanha I could not find Shankar Bhagwan, I toured around all those mandir’s” Madhumangal said whilst catching his breath

“What do you mean he is not there?” Kanha asked sceptically “Did you really go or are you pulling my leg?”

“Kanha I swear I went to all the mandirs on the mountain, I only saw black stones and a snake”

Kanha cried “ I want Shiviji’s milk, I want Shiviji’s milk, Madhya please try the old mandir on the mountain, Shivji could have gone out shopping for a while, perhaps he had run out of milk?”

Madhumagal scratched his head “Mmmmhhhh that's true Kanha, I had not thought of that, ill try again, my friend don’t worry, we will somehow obtain Shankar Bhagwans milk”

Madhumagal hugged his friend and again set of for his journey towards the old mandir,

Meanwhile Kanha informed Shivji that it was time to appear at the old mandir and added;

“Guard the milk with your life and don't hand it over until you think Madhumangal deserves to take it. Shivji asked Shree Krishna in disbelief whether he would drink his milk. Kanha smiled and said:

No Shivji I will provide you my own prasadi milk, Kanha then spoke to the snake beside him and also requested for him to guard the milk. The snake humbly obeyed his order and militantly swirled round the milk

Shivji pleaded to Kanha: “Please dear mighty Lord allow me to take a sip from that wonderful adhramrut you provide”

“Certainly Shivji you may, however do make sure you use a spoon as I am not having your leftovers

“Yes dear Lord ill make sure” He dug out a spoon and scooped some milk from the bowl Shree Krishna had provided. He felt pure bliss whilst drinking and thanked Thakorji immensely for the grace bestowed upon him

Meantime Madhumangal climbed the hilly mountains, once he reached the top he found the old temple in front of him. Very surprised by its appearance, it was dark, grotty and spooky, he couldn’t imagine any god residing in such a hideous place. He slowly walked over and entered the mandir, slighting frightened Madhumangal asked in a peeping voice:

“Anybody here” Wishing he had brought a candle along.

An old priest came out and greeted him, Madhumangal jumped, the man looked ghostlike. He was wearing white clothes which matched his white hair and big teeth. Madhumgal felt the shivers, should he run away?

As he was turning back, his thoughts drifted to Kanha and his desires. He quickly pulled himself together and asked the priest;

“Dear bapa could you please tell me where Shivji is?”

“The priest pointed towards Shivji, excited Madhumagal turned around and screamed

“Aggghh, aggghh, that cannot be Shankar Bhagwan, that ugly man”

“How can you say that” The priest said, shocked

Madhumagal moved backwards “I am scared, this man has got a snake around his neck, does he eat children? Has his mum not taught him to wear a mala?”

“Hi Hi what are you saying” The priest said “That is Shankar Bhagwan

“Impossible, look at his ugly clothes and hair, how can he be a god?”

The priest thought how unfortunate this boy is, Shivji is giving him darshan and he not able to recognise him

Madhumagal refused to believe the priest, he roamed around the temple and found a cardboard and coal, Madhumagal ordered Shivji to sit still which enabled Him to draw a clear picture. Madhumangal was artistic thus drew a precise picture of Shivji’s form

He showed the picture to the priest

“Bapa I am going to show my Kanha this intruders picture, and I am sure once Kanha is aware, the fake man will be taken care of, don't you worry we will very soon bring the real Shankar Bhagwan back to this mandir”

Once Madhumangal had left, the temple priest bowed down to Shankarji and humbly asked:

“Dear Lord what is happening”

Shivji smiled “This is all His Leela, just keep watching”

Pleased with his findings Madhumagal headed back to Nandalay, whilst walking he was thinking out loud

“I am sure once we have dealt with this pakhandi, we will soon find the real Shankar Bhagwan who will be really pleased and pass on lots of milk, then both Kanha and I can drink the magical milk and get married” ........................ Laughing

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Thanks Sitalji,

Reading slowly and enjoying it. Very Happy

May Shri Krishna bestow his blessings on you Smile what a nice rendering.

Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

I share the feelings with Sunitaji. Please continue at your convenience.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank You for reading and enjoying Sunitaji & Zankhanaji, it is all His Grace. I am sorry it is taking time to write this varta. Please read below:

As Madhumagal reached Gokul, he ran into the house and shouted:

“Kanha ….he he... Shankar….Bhagwan….he is not there”

“What?”

Puzzled Thakorji wondered how that was possible, he had just spoken to Shivji and requested for him to be present at the old mandir. He closed his eyes and perceived Shivji at the old mandir

Madhumangal unfolded the piece of cardboard in his hands and showed Kanha the picture he had drawn “look Kanha, the mental priest was saying that this man is Shankar Bhagwan”

Kanha viewed the drawing then stared at Madhumangal and clapped him around his ear:

“MADHYA that is Shankar Bhagwan, you couldn't even recognise him and you call yourself my friend? Told you, you are adharmi (against religion)

Madhumagal’s face dropped

“That is Shankar Bhagwan!!!! KANHA.....!

Kanha shook his head “Madhya you are just unbelievable”

Madhumangal kneeled down on the floor and burst into tears” Oh no I said a lot of bad things about him, I am a sinner”

Thakorji felt sorry for Madhumangal and tried to console him “Don't worry Madhya we will both go and see him and apologise for your behaviour, it will all be alright.”

“However Madhumagals tears were unstoppable “Kanha you don't understand, I was very cruel.”

At that time they heard footsteps, Rohini mata walked in and saw both friends sitting on the floor

“Arey what is happening, why are you both on the floor and Madhumangal why are you crying?” Numerous thoughts rushed through her mind, she panicked “Don't tell me that another demon has arrived”

Madhumgal cried out “Shankar Bhagwan” Thakorji immediately put his hand over Madhumangal’s mouth and told him to keep quiet. He whispered “Madhya keep quiet or else everybody will find out”

Amazed Rohiniji repeated “Shankar Bhagwan, I don't understand”

Madhumangal removed Kanha’s hand and said to Rohiniji “Look he is telling me to keep quiet, though I refuse to remain silent, I am determined to tell you the truth regarding Shankar Bhagwan”

Kanha was making gestures for him to keep quiet, however Madhumgal again refused to listen, moved closer towards Rohini and told her everything that had happened

Eager to meet Shivji, Rohniji asked Madhumangal in regards to the whereabouts of Shankar Bhagwan

“Dear Madhumangal, I'll take you there right away, one we reach, you should ask for forgiveness and I am sure he will pardon all your mistake. We will also ask for his prasadi milk so that you can both grow your chotti”

Madhumangal agreed and whispered to Kanha “Now that Mata is coming I am confident he will accept my apology and she for sure will also be able to protect me from that creepy snake”

Before Kanha could respond, Madhumagal had started walking along with Rohini Mata

Annoyed Kanha reached for the Mataki and consumed some Makhan

On the way to the mandir Rohiniji offered to carry Madhumgal, though Madhumangal bluntly refused.

“Mata you cannot carry me anymore.....what will people say...Kanha and I are soon getting married”

She laughed at his innocence and added “ah yes that is true you are now a grown man, I should not even touch you” Laughing away at Madhumagals natters regarding his chotti and dhotti they reached the mandir

Overwhelmed by seeing Shivji she bowed down and humbly requested for him to excuse Madhumagal. Shivji smiled at her and Madhumangal, he raised his hand and gave them both blessings

Tears of joys appeared in Rohiniji’s eyes, she pleaded for him to Grace their small house.

Shivji became ecstatic by the thought of seeing Lord Krishna again, he was always longing to see Krishna.

“Rohiniji it would be an honour to visit your house” Shivji said, trying to sound calm and hide his excitement

Rohiniji couldn't believe her ears, how fortunate were they, she new that Yashoda Didi and Nand Bhai would be elated. She walked nearer to Shivji’s throne and asked permission for them to depart and make their way to Nandalay. At once Shivji Raised from his Seat, very keen to meet Bal Krishna

As they were leaving the mandir Madhumagal stopped them and said;

“Hang on, where is the milk? My Kanha needs the milk in order to grow his chotti”..................

JSK
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Thanks Sitalji, it was very nice and even Sunitaji has expressed her thanks to you. Very Happy

Please continue at your leisure.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JSK

Thanks Vasantji & Sunitaji, why is it so quiet on the site these days? Its Thakurani Treej today, badhai to all vallah vaishnavs

Please read below:

“Ah yes, of course” Shivji failed to remember Shree Krishna’s words, straight away he reached over the snake seized the milk then cheerfully passed the bowl over to Madhumgal, and encouraged Rohiniji to set of for their journey, impatiently waiting to see Lord Krishna in His child form

The snake hissed at Shivji, he had clearly embossed Shree Krishna’s words within his mind, who had instructed for them not to impart with the bowl of milk easily. Shivji’ ignored the snake and walked ahead with Rohiniji, Madhumagal followed them at a slower pace, not wanting to spill any sacred milk.

The snake slithered towards Madhumgal, encircled him asking for the milk. Madhumgal stepped over him and ran in the opposite direction, protecting the milk with both hands. The snake followed him and somehow both ended up in a dark forest.

Madhumagal stopped as he heard the howling of animals, frightened he looked around. He was lost there wasn't anything familiar in his surroundings, everything around him was creepy, He wept:

“Kanha where are you, I am scared”

The snake slithered toward him and asked why he was crying.

Madhumgal stepped a few steps backward and burst out “I want to go to Nandalay, I want to go to Kanha”

The snake replied” Ok fine I'll take you to Krishna on the condition that you give me that bowl of milk, it is my duty to protect it.

Madhumgal remained quiet for a few minutes then responded “why don't we both protect the milk, I will hold it while you lead the way, this way we will have double security”

“Ok good idea” The snake slithered toward Gokul and Madhumangal followed

Meanwhile Rohiniji and Shivji had reached their destination and entered Shree Krishna’s home. There Thakorji was playing hide and seek with Yashodaji, he bumped into Rohiniji and when he saw Shivji little Krishna screamed:

“Mai mai, who is this scary man? Tell him to go away” He ran to Yashodaji and hid behind her Chundadi

Yashodajo was thrilled to see Shivji, she was keen to touch his feet, however due to Kanha behaviour she was unable to move, he kept screaming and demanding to kick the scary man out of the house

Yashodaji carried kanha and said: “Beta what kind of nakhra is this? This is Shankar Bhagwan, you should pay him your respects”

Kanha cried even louder “No No Mai, look at his neck, that snake is going to kill me..........his mum did not teach him to wear a mala.....mai mai.......save me, Kanha became hysterical

Astonished Shivji looked at Kanha and spoke to him from within “Arey Prabhu yeh aapki kaise leela he”

Thakorji responded “Be quiet and just watch my play”

Baffled Shivji remained quiet and carried on watching Kanha cause further tantrums

In the meantime Madhumangal and the Snake reached Shree Thakorji‘s house in Nandalay, The security guard had a snake phobia, terrified upon seeing the snake, he fled the house and left the doors unguarded. Outside Madhumagal heard Kanha’s cries, worried he rushed inside to find out what was happening

Once inside Madhumgal stood still for a minute observing the scenario, then militantly walked up to kanha and said

“Hey Kanha why are faking a tantrum, you liar, you're the one who referred to him as Shankar Bhagwan” Shocked

Kanha put his finger on his mouth, gesturing for Madhumangal to keep quiet

Madhumgal again ignoring his instructions, kept going “Yashoda Mata its Kanha who initially told me regarding Shankar Bhagwan, I was unaware of his existence, I swear this is the reason we travelled to the mandir to obtain his milk so Kanha could grow his chotti”

Yashodaji removed kanha’s hand from his mukharvind and said:

“Kanha is this true?”

Kanha sniffed and said “Mai, Madhya had shown me a picture, this man looks different, look at his clothes”

Madhumangal quickly fetched the cardboard with Shivji picture and showed Yashoadaji,

“Look Mai this is the picture I had shown him” Madhumagal stood confidently by Yashodaji’s side Cool

Yashodaji scrutinised the sketch carefully and commented:

“Kanha this is an exact replica of Shankar Bhagwan, how can you say this illustration is different?”........

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Sitalji, badhai to you and all vallabhi vaishnavs but I am not sure if it is today.

Tomorrow Friday April 11th for sure is Shri Yadhunathji's utsav (6th lalji of Shri Gusainji.) Badhai to all vallabh na valla vaishnav jhun.

Nice posting please continue and dont worry as I am for sure many are reading and enjoying it but shying away from participating.

zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Sitalji, this is the first time I am having the opportunity of reading/hearing these captivating leelas. Waiting for the next part.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Dattubhai
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SITALJI,
JAY SHRI KRISHNA.
Prasadi milk may turn to Dadhi beause there was no freeze at that time.Please Kahi ye Aage kya hoova?
Dattubhai Purohit.
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Knock knock Sitalji. Please continue with the next part.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

I heard your knock Zankhanaji, I apologise for the delay in this posting. Thanks to everybody for the lovely feedback. Please read below for the next part of the story:

Kanha wiped his tears, sniffed again and looked at Madhumangal’s drawing, lifted the piece of cardboard and examined it against the Shivji within the room, he then commented;

“Oh Mother you are right, this is definitely a carbon copy of Shivji” He looked at Shivji again

“Oh my God, Mai, Madhumangal, you are both correct, that is Shankar Bhagwan............ the snake looks scarier in real life though” Kanha burried his face in Yashodaji’s shoulder

Madhumangal looks at the snaked and sympathises with Shree Krishna “Its true Kanha, the snake looks well scary, I think he wants to eat children Evil or Very Mad

Kanha screamed “Mai Mai, please help us

Rohiniji moved forward and carried Madhumangal onto her lap, Yashodaji stroked Thakorji’s back, she told them both that there was no need to worry and promised to keep them at a distance.

At that point Nandbawa walked in complaining that the security guard had left the premises unguarded. As soon as he saw Shivji he became speechless and bowed down at his feet

Via telepathy Thakorji conveyed to Shivji: “Arey aren't you ashamed, The Lord of the three Universes is present and you are letting him bow down to you!”

Shivji felt embarrassed “I am so sorry Krishna” He bent down lifted Nandbawa and said:

“Nandji you shouldn't be bowing down to me, please don't”

Nandbava seemed puzzled “Arey Prabhu what are you saying? Its my fortune to be able to receive blessings from yourself, please come this way and seat yourself on the Sihasan”

Kanha looked at his Dad, how could he offer his Sihasan To Shivji, Shivji immediately understood and seated down on the floor “Nandji I enjoy sitting on the floor it reminds me of Kailash Parvat”

The family members looked at each other, Yashodaji handed Kanha over to Nandbawa, walked over to the kitchen and brought back a plate full of warm food and lassi, Shivji smiled and looked forward to eat the lovely prasad from Kanha’s house. He looked towards Kanha and saw Him shake his head in disapproval. Shivji wondered what the matter was now, surely Kanha would not deprive him from Prasad. He soon realised that it was Kanha’s own thali and glass which Yashodaji had brought over.

Shivji stood up and said: "I am sorry but I am actually fasting today"

“Fasting” Nandbawa repeated “I am sure it is not a fasting day today, Shivji please do not reject the bhojan from this house” Nanbawa pleaded

Shivji said to Kanha: Prabhu will you not let me have the prasad?

Kanha replied: “Shivji I never denied you the prasad, simply made you aware that it was my own personal thali and glass, it was your clever idea telling them you were fasting”

“Oh Prabhu what shall I do now, I am trapped”

Shivji pondered for a while and spoke:

"Nandbawa this a special kind of fast which we practice on Kailash Parvat, I can break my fast in this house on the condition that I have bhojan served on a leaf and jal in a matki."

Yashodaji smiled: "Certainly Shankar Bhagwan I will immediately make these arrangements"

Shivji returned the smile and added: “Could you also leave me alone in one of your rooms, I cannot break this fast whilst others are present"

The family members acted as per Shivji’s request, served his bhojan and left him alone in the front room.

Shivji contacted Kanha and said; “Prabhu shower your grace and please present me with your company whilst I enjoy this wonderful Adhramrut.”

“Shivji are you barmy?” Kanha Replied “I am seated in Rohini Mata’s lap, far away from your scary snake”

Shivji laughed “The Lord of the three universes is playing games with Shiv? Arey Prabhu stop being so natkhat, we both know that you are present everywhere and are able to do anything, please grace your servant with the pleasure of your presence

Kanha instantly appeared in front of Shivji in his original form, both laughed and seated down on the floor. For a while Shivji beheld Shree Krishna’s form in his eyes, then asked:

“Prabhu what kind of game are you playing?”

Shree Krishna then narrated the whole varta from the beginning, when Yashodaji had applied a tilak on her forehead

Upon hearing the story Shivji could not contain himself and burst out in immense laughter. Laughing

Nandbawa, Yashodaji and Rohiniji wondered where this noise was coming from. They peaked through the door and perceived Shivji laughing loudly on his own. Nandbawa whispered to Yashodaji:

“Yashoda, have you mixed anything in the bhojan? Shankar Bhagwan is laughing on his own like a madman”............................... Wink

Jai Shree Krishna
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Thank you Sitalji, Shri Thakurji's Lilas are real amazing enjoying it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: