Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nandalay Leela 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vallabhdas
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Nandalay Leela 2 Reply with quote

It’s a summer noon. The temperature is rising with the rising sun. One of the maids is splashing water on the hot courtyard floor to keep it cool. The cow shed is covered with wet jute cloths to keep the shed temperature pleasant for the cows. The cows are ruminating the sweet grass that Nandbaba has fed them. The roads are deserted. The ambience is peaceful. Everybody is into their lairs.

Inside the Nandalay, as ever, there is commotion and noise. Kaanha is running and Yashoda maiyya following. Since it is summer-time, Yashoda maiyya has not adorned any heavy shringar to Kaanha. He just has a light ornament holding his curly hair, a necklace, a pearl waist-band and of-course the jhanjars. Cham cham cham-sounds the jhanjars as Kaanha hops and runs about in the Nandalay with his small but nimble steps. Kaanha mouth is full of curd-rice. The curd is spread all over his lips, cheeks and nose with a couple of rice grains dangling on the right corner of the lips, ready to fall. He has stuffed the curd rice in His mouth for atleast 5 minutes. Mother Yashoda is running after Him with a bowl of curd rice. Although curd rice are Kaanha’s favorites, but today He is in a mood of mischief. In the past half an hour, He has just had three feeds (spoons) of the meal and spattered his meal at about a dozen places in the house.

He hides under chair, runs into every room and hides under the bed. When sighted and tried to get hold off, runs away.

Yashoda maiyya tries to lure Kaanha by saying that if He eats His food, she will tell Nandbaba to get a horse-toy for HIm. But Kaanha is too smart to get lured for a toy. He is still on the run.

He runs out of the door....into the verandah. There’s a long open passage in the verandah. Kaanha feels like a free cloud. He runs with full speed on the passage. The passage is about to end and there’s a turn. Kaanha feels He is now invincible…Once He takes the turn, He shall get infinite number of places to hide.

In His merry mirth, He is about to approach the turning, when suddenly his free run is obstructed by a mountain. Kaanha looks up to see what has suddenly come into His way. It’s Nandbaba. He appears from nowhere and grabs Kaanha firmly. Kaanha bursts out with his chirpy laughter.

Nandbaba loads Him on his shoulders and takes Him into the House.

Kaanha then eats his food sitting in the laps of Nandbaba.
vallabhdas
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Sri Krishna,

Quote:
When sighted and tried to get hold off, runs away.

No one can catch Him.....untill He Himself wishes to get caught
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

You are right Vallabhdasji. Shri Thakurji cannot be caught if He so wishes nor get tied by anyone.

He performed the Damodar Lila just to please his mother Yashoda who wanted to punish HIM and got tired running after HIM.

Also Shri Thakurji had to perform this Lila so he could relieve Nul- Kuber who were cursed by Shri Naradji.

VP

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Vallabhdasji, these leela's are wonderful, please do continue

JSK
vallabhdas
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Sri Krishna,

After such a long time.... Where had you been Sitalji?

Where is everyone? Lately I dont see much activity on Satsang Tibari.... Rolling Eyes

The violent river had become stagnant.

I am now getting addicted to doing satsang on KS.com. I open up KS.com every now and then to check if any vaishnav has left any postings on which satsang can be carried forward. But I get dissapointed on seeing the silence.... Crying or Very sad

Sitalji, Please keep interacting daily...

In fact that goes to all the vaishnavs....
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JSK

I apologise for my absence Vallabdasji, it’s been a busy time at work and home, hence unable to write lengthy posting. I do read and enjoy postings on a daily basis, cannot keep away from Tibari. I’ll try my best to become more active. Rolling Eyes

So what’s everyone else’s excuse?

JSK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: