Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lalitaji-The Pragatiya
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Lalitaji-The Pragatiya Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna
and Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh

We have utsava after utsava and Badhai after badhai. Lovely Utsav days. Badhai to you all on Shree Lalitaji's Pragatiya Utsava.

What was her MALE swaroop called?
Nirupa
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Lalitaji's Pragatiya Utsava ki Bhadhai to all the vaishnavs.

On bhutal the male swaroop of Lalitaji was Krushnadas Adikari.
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna and
Jai Jai Shri Gokelesh

Hardik Badai to all Vallabhi Vaishnavs from me and Vasantji

Hope you all Vaishnavs saw the movie Krishnadas Adikari

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
kavita
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai sri krishna

badai to all dear vaishnavs on these beautiful occasions. life is full of joy.please do seva, bhajan, kitran with lots of bhava.
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Badhai to all vaishnavs on Lalitaji's Pragatiya utsav

JSK
kavita
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai srikrishna

dear pushtidasji and all vaishnavs, please tell us a link for lalitajis stories.

thanks for all your help.
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai jai shri gokulesh

Badhai to all vaishnavs on the auspicious occassion of Lalitaji's Pragatiya utsav.
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Badhai, Badhai to all on this wonderful Utsav! Very Happy

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna Kavitaji,

At moment with two sites responsibilities and also doing lot of compilation on Gopi Geet, Sidhant Rahashiya, and also working on Chandravaliji (Novel), one gets little time for more subjects. But, with Shree Vallabh's grace I hope to also write Lalitaji's life history. I have some datas gathered but not enough to complete the novel.

I will also soon put 41 Padas of Shree Yamnaji with full meanings of all the Padas. We have planned many future features on KS.com

My and Shree Vasantbhai's ambition is to make this site a sight, an auspicious sight. We will be setting up vachnamrut from balko soon, I am trying to negotiate the date with various authorities and Shree Vallabh parivar, So we have quite a lot to look forward. I am quite proud of all of you and thanks for the support, without your help, we would not be able to reach this far.
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Hardik Badhais to all

it is understood that there were two male forms Damodardasji and Krishnadas Adhikariji ?

Grateful for further clarifications or corrections in this regard
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna
and Jai jai Shree Gokulesh

That is correct Jagdishji, there are two male swaroop of Shree Lalitaji. Why did Lalitaji have her two counterparts on Bhutal? Can anyone focus some light on this?
kavita
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai sri krishna pushtidasji.

thanks for writing so much valuable information on this site. thanks a lot for all your help. i have read lalitajis story which u have posted in other site. i had read them and i am anxious to read more and more about this chapter. thakurjis lila is such. suddenly i heard about pragatya of lalitaji and vow , i took out all the printouts of rest of the chapters you had mentioned in the site. yes, gopi geet , sidhant rahasya ar e going excellent. its wonderful to hear about 41 pads of sri yamunaji which are coming up very soon. thakurji ki kripa aparampar. please take your time. dear vaishnvas, please have patience. our pustidasji and vasantji are helping us a lot. i wish to meet you all once in my life time. thankyou verymuch.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank you very much for such geture and kind words. I am indebted to you all and because of you and all the vaishnav's enthusiasm and encouragement, all this is possible. May Shree Vallabh bestow His Grace on us all.

Thank you Kavitaji and Unattiji, I have not really neglected Sidhant Rahashiya. I will start posting from Monday onwards.

Thank you all for your patience.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna
and Jai Jai Shree Gokulesh

Here is some interesting facts on creation of sakhis and Leela games. My apology for lengthy post. Hope you enjoy this post.

In Vaishnav Sampradaya Leela vad (about Nikunj leela) has been accepted and this is true with all four Vaishnav Sampradaya including Shree Gokulesh and Shree Vallabhi Marg. Only slight difference is in the bhavna. In Pushti Marg, we have in depth study of Leela Bhava and its in-depth understanding.

In His Sidhant, Shree Vallabh has introduce, or rather accepted "Suddha-dwaita" arguments as valid sidhant of Brahm-vad. Thus in Pushtimarg we see "Suddha" (pure) and "Adwaita" (non – duality (ekatmak)) Leela as dominant bhava and this bhava is again backed by Brahm-Ved and is accepted as following:

"Raso vai saha" and "Sarva rasaha".

And thus through Shruty, in our Sampradaya, we accept "Par-Brahm" as God and He is known as Rasatmak (full of rasa) swaroop (form). In Gita Lord Krishna has elucidated Himself as Follows:

Aham Krutsansaya Jagatah Prabhavaha pralayastatha |
Mataha partarama naniyada kimvichidashiti Dhananjay ||

Purport (meaning):
This whole world has been formed (born) from me and shall dissolve in me at the end. Nothing in this world is greater than me.

The joyful Lord made this world for His pleasure and joy, He created for his pleasure some divine games and these games are known as Leelas. All the Gods, Goddesses, Demi-gods and Demi-goddesses, living organisms and even mundane things are all toys of these leelas (games). God/Demi-Gods/Goddesses like Shiva, Durga and Ganapatiji worship Shree Krishna as their Master or Lord. And to reflect this Shree Mahaprabhuji in Sidhantmuktavali stated:

Param Brahm Tu Krushno hi |

Purport (meaning):
Para Brahma, the Supreme, is only Shree Krishna.

This Supreme Krishna felt like taking, making and enjoying the world He created Himself into many. He wanted to do "Raman" (Adult Games of Rasa) and the main participators needed in Raman Games are Husband and wife, or male and female. Due to the kittenish nature of this leela, Krishna became dominant player known as "Shrungar Sarso Hari" (the phrase coined by Shree Prabhucharan Shree Hariraiji) and Shree Krishna introduced a rasa swaroop known as "Dwidalatmak Swaroop". This swaroop was so called, because of its main element of rasa included "Sayog" and Viprayog". Sayog ras included Pubhavatamak (manhood like) and Viprayog rasa had Stribhavatmak (female hood), and this then illuminated the most relevant factor of Svami and Svaminiji.

Although this swaroop was known as Dwidalatmak swaroop, these male and female were taken as one swaroop. To understand this analogy, is to look at Chic Peas. The pea is one but has been joined by two chips of peas, similarly Dwidalatmak swaroop may appear two separate entities as Svami and Svamiji, and they are one. So in "Shree Hari" we have 'Shree' as female counterpart and 'Hari' is male counterpart. 'Shree' is made of female bhava and hence is mainly created as 'Parshakti' (derived energy) and 'Hari' is Krishna the original energy source known as 'Shakti yukta'. So this way (described by Shree Hariraiji Prabhucharan in "Shringar Kalpa dhrum saras")Shree Krishna created male female swaroop for Leela games And thus Svaminiji and Svami took games of husband and wife and between them the game of "Udipan Bhava" (the feelings of love and attraction). This feeling of Udipan Bhava between husband wife required that energy which can infuse such feelings. And to create the queen of Cupid's energy, another swaroop was created, and that was Shree Chandravaliji.

Prabhu Shree Gokulnathji in His Bhavna explained that Shree Chandravaliji was created by Shree Svaminiji's 'Charan Sthitah Kamal' (The lotus feet of Shree Svaminiji). Then Chandravaliji created many permutation of love known as "Udipan ukta roop bhava" and these permutations were in the form of sakhis. AND THIS WAY ALL THE SAKHIS WERE CREATED and BHAGVAD LEELA GAMES were created in abundance and were known as Nitya-leela.

Shree Purshottam in Vanvihar Leela created Shree Goverdhan Parvat (See Garga Sahita) and Shree Yamnaji. He made Shram jal (His auspicious sweat) as Her main constituent of water

Shree Svamiji created many Sahchariji to enhance the use of them in Leela. Svaminiji mainly created Lalitaji, Vishakha ji, Chitraji, Champaklata, Indulekha, Bhadra, Chabisindhu, Neela, Vrajmangla, Sumandira and Chandrabhaga and many more.

Similarly, Chandravaliji created Chandrika, Chandralata, Shubhanna, Madhvi, Chatura, Farangakshi, Kamala, Shiela, Menna, Kalsha, Gulabi, Nanda, Sumanda, Chandrika 2nd (dwitiya) Rupa, Harkha, Manorma, Tamsa and many more.

So this way Leela sakhis were created and leela games adopted them in Nitya Leela.

After creation of Sakhis as explained as above, Seven Parikar were also created to organise various Utsava in Nikunj (Krishna's auspicious garden). Can you name these parikar?
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Pustidasji, thanx for the beautiful information. And please continue at ur leisure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: