Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

41 Shikshapatra
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Vasantji, That was beautiful explanation. Now will wait what happens next Very Happy . Please do it as per ur convinience.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,
Jai Shri Hariraiji,

Continuation from shlok 12 to 20 Letter number 4.

A clever person (Bhagwadias) can easily understand the dharma and roops of Shri Tahkurji even if Shri Krishna is a child He is still Rus roop and always under the control of His Bhaktas.

He is totally fearless but sometimes in fear too He is both. Also sometimes He has lots of desires and sometimes none, very clever but sometimes naïve.

He resides in the heart of Gopis and willfully plays with them increasing their love He needs nothing as He is omniscient but still has burning desires. He is everything (mighty and strong) but still humble.

He is very effulgent but at the same time not in front of His Bhaktas He can manifest within and without (outside).He is independent but in front of His Bhaktas He tries to be dependent; He is very powerful but not so in front of His Bhaktas.

This pushtimarg is full of contradictions but Shri Krishna is very graceful and hence one must always take refuge in Him within his heart.

All those who have taken His (Shri Krishna’s) shelter (or refuge) whether they are ordinary beings or saints they will definitely be blessed and will achieve the devotional fruit.

In Bhaktimarg Sadhan and Phal are both in refuge, hence give up all dharmas and take just one shelter in the feet of Shri Thakurji (Shri Krishna)

Since Shri Krishna is not present one can also take refuge in Param Bhagwadias and if they show blessings then you also become accomplished.

One must have complete faith in Shri Mahaprabhuji’s lotus feet and take shelter in the Marg created by Aapshri (i.e. Pushtimarg) to be spiritually accomplished.

To be continued --------

P.S.

I am sorry to say that maybe full justice is not being done to the translations but if there are any errors (of course there might be plenty) then please feel free to correct me and hope Shrijibawa and Shri Hariraiji will forgive me for the same as truly they are not intentional.

(Also please note specially Palnaji, Unnatiji etc these translations are hard like breaking the ice with your head so I am just trying my best) Cool .

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
Vasantji thank you again for such effort put into the translations and in posting them. Obviously there are many meanings behind each letter and this letter has taken to my attention. It at first seems confusing to say Krishna is Fearless yet fears and needs nothing but dersires(needs) his Gopis, and is clever and naive etc... I think here the letter is describing qualaties of Thakorji and his leela's. The games he has played as demonstrated in all vartas and prasangs echo these qualities. He, the all mighty presents himself in such a way that people, (bhaktas) can indulge in his company and be showered by his grace. They can do this because of his will and doing his seva. Thus the person becomes acquainted with his form in their desired bhav! Enjoying the letters and hope to discuss these indepth in the future as it seems there is MUCH to learn from them! Thank you again Vasantji for such remarkable translations Very Happy

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Vasantji, I never read this Shikshapatra but after reading here i got the basic essence. Thanx for such remarkable translations and putting lots of efforts to translate it. And according to me "Something is better than nothing........" Everyone of them are enjoying reading this so please continue as per your leisure.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Jai Shri Krishna,

Shikshapatra number 4 continued Shloks 21 to 30 .

Having bad association, indulging in wrong actions will lead us away form Shri Thakurji imagine what will happen to our spiritual life? So always keep association with bhaktas.

Have full faith in Shri Mahaprabhuji’s teachings then Shri Thakurji will always protect His Bhaktas in all conditions.

Mind gets diversified in various thoughts like, feelings of misery, bad association, worldliness, and absence of satsang but try control everything and concern about remaining in the Pushtimarg with full faith in Lotus feet of Shri Mahaprabhuji and indulge in satsang with vaishnavs. Never be distressed as whatever is happening is all under HIS will and knows everything.

There are many such anxieties being created that our lokik is not happy, satsang is getting difficult (not possible), this marg itself is becoming hard to follow also cannot find any devotees to help me what should be done? But having faith in Shri Mahaprabhuji and with association of pushtimarg vaishnavs all can disappear (or removed in a moment)

With patience and faith in Shri Thakurji all will be blessed one must keep repeating the mantra presented to us "Shri Krishna Shararan Mama" at all times and always understand that I have no other way except Shri Krishna is my refuge

unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Vasantji, that was nice explanation.

While reading the last paragraph i remembered last shloka of Navratna i.e.

" Tasmaate sarvatemana nityam, "Shri Krishna Sharanam mama",
Vadaadbhirevam satatam, sthayamityava mae matihi "

Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,
Jai Shri Krishna,

Thank you Unnatiji and you are right in what you have said. This is our Maha-mantra which can be said any time 24 hours a day non stop if one pleases. This Maha-mantra is so powerful that if one has total Faith in Lotus feet of Shri Mahaprabhuji and Shri Thakurji (Shri Krishna) it can work wonders.

Shri Chacha Harivanshji could cross Shri Yamunaji with this mantra and one vaishnav awoke the dead with this mantra.

Shikshapatra Number 5

This letter explains how one can have full faith in the lotus feet of Shri Mahaprabhuji and also do seva with our own body, mind and wealth.

It has total 10 shloks so will complete this letter shloks 1 thru 10.

Lord Krishna residing in the heart of Shri Swaminiji is Poorna Purshottam. Pushtimarg being the Krupa Marg (or Marg of grace) one must love Shri Krishna with pure bhav and have sweet pangs of separation for HIM.

Being our good luck Pushtimarg took its existence from Shri Krishna’s face thru His mouth the fiery form (Fire Form) has appeared as Shri Vallabh. This Marg requires devotional bhav and humility also it is not cool or easy as one must have krupa and be fortunate to achieve it.

With complete surrender ship one must take shelter of Shri Vallabh and have same bhav (LOVE) as Shri Swaminiji has for Shri Krishna in her heart.

Granths like Shri Subhodhiniji are very well described by Shri Vallabh. It should be read constantly and discussed with Bhaktas and must involve in satsang as often as possible with them(Bhakta's), having full faith in Shri Vallabh’s teachings and take refuge in his lotus feet.

If you cannot understand Shri Subhodhiniji or His teachings of other granths then please repeatedly keep reciting the Maha Mantra “Shri Krishna Shararan Mama” at all times then everything will be perfected.

With Shri Krishna’s grace all is possible (----- JO PRABHU KARE SO BALI KARE------) so never feel distressed if we do not happen to meet any Bhaktas or Shri Hari.

In this marg (path) proximity to the phal (reward) is directly related to how much you want (desire) it. So keep performing your worldly (Lokik) duties or we may be concerned with disrepute which could weaken our bhav in our mind (and heart !).

P.S. I know Palnaji, Sitalji, Trushnaji and Unnatiji you have been waiting patiently for these letters so will post one more tomorrow.

unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Vasantji, Thanx for the beautiful explanation. Please do the furthur posting as per your leisure. Definately we all are waiting - isn't it Palnaji, Sitalji and Trushnaji. Very Happy
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shre Krishna,
Of course, please take your time and dont feel like you have to rush. As they say "The best things come to those who wait"

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Thankyou Vasantji, Agreed with Unnatiji that we are all waiting, however we also know that patience is a virtue Cool

JSK
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Thank you very much Unnatiji, Palnaji and Sitalji you all have been so kind and patient that I cannot dissapoint you at all. Laughing

In order to reciprocate will do not one but three letters to please you all so here we go Very Happy This one for Unnatiji Rolling Eyes

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

Shikshapatra number 5 was on Sharan, Krupa, and Dhinta.

Shikshatpatra number 6 has 15 shloks Dhraiya ki Raksha Never worry about Lokik happiness think of Shri Thakurji and His happiness all the time.

I (Shri Hariraiji) feel extremely sorry on hearing the death of your beloved wife but please do not get worried in your mind.

Keep remembering Shri Yashoda’s son Shri Krishna who has two beautiful hands, two infant teeth and has a Lotus Face that Shri Krishna is Poorna Purshottam, omniscient and full of mercy while we jiva (souls) are weak and not very knowledgeable

Lord has created three types of souls according to His own wish. They are Graceful ones, law abiding ones and worldly. Only the graceful ones receive the rewards from Shri Krishna, The law abiding ones is oriented towards action and worldly ones flow in the world. Graceful ones should never worry as Shri Krishna would surely bless them.

If the soul is unable to remove its doubt then Lord Shri Krishna is capable of helping them as it may be due its weakness but God thru His grace can bless it.

Soul is puzzled up in this world not knowing what is right and what is wrong hence graceful Lord can help us out, as the soul feels extremely pleased with the worldly (samsara) happiness which is wrong like a child who wishes to play with the snake which is poisonous and His father drives the snake away to save the child.

But the child cries thinking his toy is being taken away similarly we should not cry for our lokik happiness as God is taking that away so we can concentrate more in Him then samsara. He wishes to liberate the soul from discomfort and un-happiness.

Shri Krishna is our refuge and remover of his bhakta’s samsara the way Shesha serpent (poisonous snake) is called the enemy of samsara. Falling in this samsara we have forgotten Shri Krishna which should be our goal but we are going after samsara so how will we accomplish our goal? God would never let it happen.

We should realize that many years have passed and our memories have gone weaker and forgotten Shri Hari and we are trying to enjoy the pleasures of this world.

Bhakta must always think of Shri Thakurji as he will surely bless us (pushti souls)

Shri Mahaprabhuji has said that Shri Krishna will never make a graceful soul comfortable in this samsara or in the scriptural path

Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Well Palnaji since you are next this one is for you. Laughing

This one is short and sweet !

Shikshapatra number 7 has 7 shloks on Lok, Ved, and Tyag.

(Forget samsara and do seva and smaran.)

Always be in the company of bhaktas and remember Shri Krishna the Lord Of Gokul without any worry. (Worry, doubt and fear are the three enemies of life am I correct Sitalji? Kavitaji? Tushnaji?) Mind filled with lokik desires is obstacle in our bhava towards Shri Hari let Shri Krishna be our refuge.

This kal jug is very hard to deal with hence occupy your mind in the lotus feet of Shri Krishna which ever way possible. (Hook or by crook right Palnaji and Unnatiji?)

Requesting please remarry, remain a householder and establish seva of Shri Krishna in your mind with full bhava.
(These words are by Shri Hariraiji to His own Brother and not to everyone or you will say Vasantbhai said so! Ha ha Rolling Eyes )

Please overcome all lustful desires as they are obstacle in this path and clear your mind (from dirty thinking and) occupy only with Shri Krishna as this pushtimarg is the marg of Bhava and Krupa marg and Shri Krishna is the fruit to be achieved.

Protect your spirituality by all means and do not do something that is not favorable in bhakti and always remember Shri Krishna

Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri krishna,

Yes Sitalji, I am still here and have not forgotten you.

So this one is for you Very Happy

Jai Shri Krishna,

Shikshapatra number 8 has 11 shloks on dud vishwas (Complete Faith and Surrendership)

This letter describes on how one must have complete faith in Shri Thakurji and keep away from Anyasharay.

Whether in this lok (world) or parlok (the other world) think and remember Shri Krishna the Lord of Gokul in your heart always.

Have full faith in Him, as Shri Thakurji will always bless us. He being all powerful and knows everything. Always be in the company of Bhaktas who are blessed with Shri Krishna’s grace and with whose help we can achieve the fruit (Shri Krishna)

Keep away from Anyasharay as this will be an obstacle in achieving our goal (Shri Krishna) but will lead us the opposite way. (Away from God)

Only Bhaktas will guide us the right way on the path of devotion but if this becomes impossible then one is automatically turned away from God and devoid of spiritual means.

Shri Bhagwandas have left me and gone out of city along with devotee Vrajpal so how can I concentrate on Shri Hari? My mind is full of sorrow and I feel pang of separation and my shelter is only Shri Hari but, I still remain without fear and worry in this and the next (the other world).
If by luck I meet the Bhaktas then imagine the worry of sadness in my mind also think about the great oceans which flow in my heart (pangs of separation of Shri Krishna). All can get converted into happiness in my mind.

May Lord Shri Krishna bless me and always rest on my head even if my mind is disturbed.

P.S. Now can I have some rest ! Rolling Eyes Please !

unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Vasantji, that was a beautiful explanation.
3 letters in order to reciprocate was a jackpot for us. Laughing

Quote:
Have full faith in Him, as Shri Thakurji will always bless us. He being all powerful and knows everything. Always be in the company of Bhaktas who are blessed with Shri Krishna’s grace and with whose help we can achieve the fruit

This is been also said by Shri Mahaprabhuji in ChaturShloki.

Aevam saada sma kartavyam, svayameva karishyati

Prabhuhu sarvasamartho hi, tato nishchitatam vrajete (2)

Yadi ShriGokuladhisho, dhrutaha sarvatmana hrridi

Tataha kimparam bruhi, loukikaivaidikairapi (3)

Please do the furthur posting as per your leisure.
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree krishan

Thank you Vasantbhai, I have been reading the post and enjoyed emensly. It is amazing how Shree Harairaji Prabhucharan looked at the situation and His foresightetness was icredible.

Can anyone say who first decypher these letters?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: