Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

41 Shikshapatra
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri KRishna,

Shikshapatra Number 2

First 18 shloks of this letter are dedicated to the description of the swaroop of Shri Thakurji

Shri Krishna beautifies Himself in the lap of her mother Shri Yashoda, His hair is tied into braid and curly (hair) locks adorns His forehead. His pearl necklace and musk tilak marks beautifies Him. His earrings are dangling with brightness on His ears and saffron adorned on His cheeks. Glittering Diamond on His chin, Kajal in His eyes, with small black dot shinning between His eyebrows.

To awaken knowledge of His child bhava, nectar like saliva drops from His mouth.
He tries to put His own toe in His mouth proving who ever enters His devotional path will experience His lilas. He is adorned with gold necklace and pearl necklace which are totally enchanting. Curved Tiger’s claw pendant shines on His chest along with 2 necklaces one of gold and other of pearl.

Bracelets studded with gems, hang on His upper hands, shining bands of silk cloth decorate His small hands and all fingers adorned with finest jewel studded rings and a belt on His stomach. His small anklets make sounds which enchants the Gopis.

Shri Krishna is infant and naked conquering even the brilliance moon with the light flickering from His toenails. He reigns like a king with body anointed with sandal paste and smiles watching His own reflection of His lotus face. He plays His own lilas being the seer of all lilas.

He consists beauty of million loves even Kamdev cannot capture Him, He can arrange secret rendezvous with Gopis and is also a clever thief but cannot tolerate His bhakta’s distress as they dwell in Him and He dwells in them.

Bhakta’s command is His wish; He is full of compassion, removes false material sense of the world and brings them to His divine self.
As a child one moment He is angry the other He seems to be happy, He knows nothing except love of His Bhaktas, He is the nectar hidden with Bhakta’s bhava.

Now the last two shloks number 19 and 20

With the grace of Shri Mahaprabhuji Shri Thakurji resides with us in our house hence we must concentrate on Sewa. Be very careful that we make no mistakes and Bhav must be pure. After Sewa concentrate and divert the mind to His Lilas completely get absorbed in His lilas reaching mansi sewa ( nirodh bhava.) Pure sewa is performed with bhava from the heart with true feelings.

Hey Gopalbhai, where are you? As you cannot hide it is your turn to put letter number three if you need time then will do number three and you do number four how about that? as you are a professional so please do come to my rescue. Please help all the bhavik vaishnavs they want to hear from you.!!!!!!

Letter number three will be posted soon------

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Vasantji, that was an excellent explanation. Features of Shri Krishna described is very beautiful.
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
Yes Unnatiji, i agree with you, a wonderful description of Baby Thakorji Very Happy Thanks Vasantji for the postings they are lovely!

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Thankyou Unnatiji and Palnaji will put letter number three.

Shikshapatra number Three total 16 shloks Roop of Dusang.(Bad Company)

Keep away from bad company like we protect water from fire. Save all spiritual wealth from all calamities.
Like water evaporates when on fire so will spiritual wealth diminish with bad company so please keep away from bad company.

(In simple gujarati Jevo sung Evo Rung so keep good company means indulge with vaishnavs only.)

Always indulge in satsang so the bhava remains pure and unattached to worldly pleasures. Do your sewa, smaran as first priority as in Kuljug death is certain and is standing on top of us not knowing when we will die so we cannot wait till the end minute to do our sewa and smaran.

Do satsang with vaishnavs and not with non religious people who do not have firm faith in God.

It was a mistake committed even by King Bharat who in the end became associated with a deer very deeply that He even forgot Bhagwad Smaran so in next life He had to be borne as a deer.

Whoever speaks against Shri Mahaprabhuji or guides you towards the worldly matters their company should be avoided at any cost.

Keep company of true vaishnavs who are always busy in gungaan of Shri Krishna and free from all other hankerings. Associate with all these bhavik vaishnavs or param bhagwadias as they are the ones who will lead us the right way.

If you want all your deeds to be accomplished then have full faith in Shri Mahaprabhuji and do his charan sewa. All who do not believe in Shri Mahaprabhuji should be avoided at any cost.

Never even dream of Shri Krishna, Shri Mahaprabhuji, Shri Gusainji and their Lilas as mundane.

Please do not disclose this to anyone but only to the vaishnavs of this marg (pushtimarg) or it will destroy devotion.

I (Shri Hariraiji) have said above without any expectations but that has come out naturally without any hankerings so if you desire then please concentrate it with pure love and bhav.

Gopalbhai where are you Rolling Eyes ?

Your turn now Very Happy

Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JSK,

Thankyou Vasantji, these translations are lovely. Whilst I was reading the last letter it says that one should keep away from bad company like we protect water from fire. Save all spiritual wealth from all calamities. Also that we should hang around with vaishnavs and do only satsang with people who have firm faith in god.

Isnt it also true that if we are good vaishnavs, then by our association other people can turn into vaishnavs? For example the vaishnav from 252 varta turned a demoniac devi into a vaishnav after placing a tulsi mala over her neck. Chachaji turned many people into Vaishnavs, there is many more example's in the varta's.

I understand that we can get du-sang, as in we can deviate ourselves from god if we hang around worldly minded souls. But shouldn’t we make ourselves so strong and increase our devotion that if other people speak to us they will want to indulge into the Path of Grace?

These are just a few thoughts, please give your views vaishnavs

Thanks

JSK

Last edited by Sital on Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
Good queries Sitalji, in addition i thought i would share my thoughts on the matter. Even if the people Vaishnavs associate with do not decide to become Vaishnavs or dont have any desire for Pushtimarg it is ok to be around them (but not over indulge) as long as the Vaishnav continues with Bhavad smaran and remembering Thakorji. I believe this because the true Vaishnav not only always indulges in Bhagvad smaran in their minds and hearts but also lives in the lokik world without being 'snobish' to other non Vaishnavs. it seems the Vaishnav who can do this successfuly is most virtuous. Of course this doesnt mean that as long as one does smaran he/she can go and directly put them selves into lokik places with high 1/2's (one/two's, for explanation look to sitalji and Hoshilji's posting on what the soul entails, page 2, Satsang. under the topic of 'What is satchitanand'.) If given the choice a Vaishanv should imbine in the comapny of other Vaishnavs who understand and love Thakorji. (For a wonderful quote and explanation look to Satsang section page3 under the topic 'what is the colour of your company', Inaxiji has given a wonderful question follwed by excellent explanations.)

Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Sitalji, I do imagine how you feel but dont you think we also have one more hurdle and that is we are not supposed to disclose gud bhavas to people who do not belong to this marg?

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JSK,

Yes Sunitaji, I understand it can be a hurdle but if we start disclosing gudbhav to non-vaishnavs then we may get the following reactions;

1. They will not understand gudbhav and take it completely the wrong way

2. Pusthimarg will be ridiculed

3. Non-Vaishnavs will think you are ridiculous and you will be made a
laughing stock.

But say we happen to be with non-vaishnavs and they ask you about the Path of Grace you can talk about the basics and if one seems interested, then you can elaborate a bit further. Then maybe in the future that person will become such an ardent vaishnav, that he will be teaching us about Pusthimarg and gudbhav within the marg. You just never know where Thakorji's hidden daivi souls are. If we isolate ourselves away from non-vaishnavs then we might lose the chance of meeting those hidden diamonds.

JSK

Last edited by Sital on Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
What a lovely way to put it, diamond devi souls who are yet to be picked up. Vasantji, Gopalji......where are your beautiful translations? Your readers are eager to read more....

Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Well said Sitalji, but the hurdles are many and tutors are very very few.
Next hurdle tell a non vaishnav to stop eating all that is not offered to Shri Krishna and He can eat only what is first offered as Bhog to Shri Krishna.
(i.e. eat only Prasad)

Secondly he cannot offer that is not supposed to be offered as per the shastras then He will be scratching his head again. Rolling Eyes

Or atleast he become 100% vegeteranean also observe (some) Ekadashis.

Sitalji, I am not trying to discourage anyone but I wish there were many tutors teaching the right way then for sure we can find those diamond devi souls am I correct Palnaji?

Also, Re continuation of Letters will wait for Gopalbhai otherwise for sure will make Vasantji add soon Ok.

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
kavita
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai sri krishna.

dear sunitaji, can i say something. its not easy for anyone to get into pushti marg. there are many sacrificies to be made if one wants to follow this path of grace. yes you are very right, to have only prasad is very important. to wear the right clothes for doing seva , to have pure mind and heart at all times etc are very much necessary. you are absolutely right that there are very less tutors who can really guide us these days. please correct me if i am wrong. your help is always appreciated. thanks all dear vaishnavs.
Trushna
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

I agree Kavitaji,yet the biggest hurdle for me to even consider Pushtimarg was the donts!!! dont do this, you cant do that, thats wrong, Thakorji wont come near you if you do things that way!my brain always used to fuzz up in confusion of whys!! well why did God (this famous Thakorji where ever he was supposed to be!) invent all these things you cant do if he doesnt like them?, just because thats the way its is.... or because "a vaat bow indu che samaj nai pare" (its too deep you wont understand)....well as im learning from Krishna seva theres more to our Marg in what we can do than compared to what we cant! isnt that right?!!

blimey we can get busy enthralled in reading the Gopi Geet for the rest of our lives, i feel! Or sing Surdasjis Kritans in wonderment of how that blind man could see more than I can with my eyes wide open! rules are rules, and knowledge of them are important because they help us understand why we are doing what we are doing, so we dont get lost and confused!

Seems to me that life before used to be like a "box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get", but in Pushti marg it isnt true through the spirals of life there are some certainties, I am never alone and I am always loved, either by Vaishnavs like yourselves and Thakorji himself I am sure.

Sorry for lengthy deviated posting, but I would like to thank my fellow Vaishnavs and satsangies for being so lovely especially Pushtudasji, Inaxiji, Sitalji and Palnaji (not in order of favourites!!) they are sooo inspiring and encouraging that thoughts of difficulties in this marg get washed away. Pushti marg can be hard at times but the benefits out weigh the constraints by a million.
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
Trushnaji Thank you very much for the kind words, Yes we are extremely fortunate to be surrounded by many bhavik Viahnavs on both KS.com and life.
On an ending note to this interesting topic i thought i would just add that these so called 'constraints' become the 'norm'. In my opinion when doing whatever one does for Thakorji it does not feel like a contraint but an eye opener and a pleassure to do. No sidhant is given for bad implications on a Vaishnav, all are specific and benefical for us as humans, individuals, family members, members of society and most importantly as Vaishnavs. I think what Sitalji was explaining is that the aim is not to preach to every one, and impose ones life style and beliefs upon people but to simply consider passing on information to people who show a keen interest in Pushtimarg. That does not mean to give a list of do's and dont's, but to provide to ones best ability the answers to others quries. If asked one could explain a Varta or a prasang, then explain the sidhant if the person shows a genuine interest. Obviously the marg is not for everyone thus it is not our place to impose Pushtimarg ideologies on people who do not wish to know.(It would be an injustice to do that to Pushtimarg) Sitalji has conveyed very well that there are devi jeevs and people who would make brilliant vaishnavs but are not educated in the Marg's philosophy. It would be beneficial for self learning and to others to impart knowledge but this obviously would be a considered decision when telling people about this beautiful path. Also when deciding what to tell people would be a considered choice.
I am highly enjoying the great interaction between so many Vaishnavs on the site! Its just "FAB!!" Very Happy We are SO fortunate! The points raised by everyone are very good and interesting, i have enjoyed this very much. Vasantji, Gopalji where are you hiding??? (Sunatiji, Toofani group may have to request you to take a peak at that golden mine note book and tell us the next letter??? Razz )

Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri KRishna,

Palnaji feeling really sorry as this assistant was little tied up will do the begining but will try complete by weekend please!

Shikshapatra number four has 30 shloks gives us knowledge on Bhagwad Swaroop it is telling us that those who do satsang and keep away from bad company are ever protected and we also get knowledge on Shri Krishna's Virudhdharmashray forms.

Will do shloks 1 to 11 today ok Palnaji,

As explained in shrutis and Shrimad Bhagwad Shri Krishna's forms and atrributes are not seperate. He is the Karta (doer) as well as all forms .
He is Omnipresent and Shrimad Bhagwad reveals his all forms including the lawful and those of grace filled paths.

Shri Mahaprabhuji has described Krishna's attributes in His Subodhiniji where He tells us how Shri Krishna can become a child and play in His mother's lap at some instances, He also becomes a young boy and cares and loves all the Gopis

Shri Krishna lived total of about 11 years in Vraj His youthful form does many divine lilas and played with the Gopis.

Krishna is Omnipresent and His Rasa dance and Ras roop demonstrates His ability to support contradictory dharmas.

For those who are in path of grace as revealed in Gita Govinda by Jayadeva where Shri Nandraiji say's Radhaji please take my child Shri Krishna home as the sky is cloudy and forests are dark as the Shyam Tamal trees please escort Him safely.

Now can God ever be afraid of dark nights or infact be afraid of anything?
so how could Krishna's father's words make any sense?

OK Gopalbhai where are you? playing hide and seek I suppose.

Will continue soon.

palna
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
Sorry Vasantji, please take your time, there is no rush or any pressure we appreciate the postings you do and thank you for taking the time to do so Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: