Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pusht Thakurji
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:51 pm    Post subject: Pusht Thakurji Reply with quote

Jai shri Vallabh.this is asked by my friend 'krupa'. There r two lalan birajmaan presently in her house, but none is pusht.Also anyashray is also there by family members, n theres a long situation why she has 2 lalans.But now her family members has allowed to let her do seva of any one lalan as per pranalika (considering her bhava)in a seperate room just like pusht thakurji, but no permission to make thakurji push.So krupa is thinking to make thakurji pusht secretly.is this correct?what should be done now?
Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai shri vitthal... oh oh oh yes... forgot to inform u jagdishji... yr reasons about jagran r working great... seriously thanks a lot for the help...
Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krupa : Jai shri Krishna to everyone. Please Please Pleeeeeeeeeeease, help me , its ma truely humble vinanti to all vaishnavajans.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Everybody may have a different opinion on the answer but this is to my limited understanding and as explained by Goswami Balaks once you take Brahmasamband you must start the seva process. In order to do so, you must get your Thakurji pusht by the Goswami Balaks or your own Guru and he will always advice you with the right step.

So the first step for your friend will be to contact her own Guru who gave her Brahmasamband and take his advice seriously after explaining him all the problems she is facing or may face in near future.

It is like taking admission in school but not studying does not make sense. Or if we adopt a child and do not take care because of difficulties then it is not good at all.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krupa : Yup. I agree. D first thought came in ma mind was the same to contact jeje. But aammn, dont knw wht to say.. my gurudev.. aammnn.. left material world and has already entered lila dham. So can I contact any other vallabhkul balak for this ? Or that would'nt be correct I guess...Sorry but I know much about pushtimarg, & I am just a starter!
Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shri Vallabh. Sorry to interupt vasantji and krupa...'ji' Smile well, vasantji u told once one takes bramhasambandh should start seva process.. But i m unable to stop asking this but.. i want to ask that, i have taken when i was 3... but i started seva when i was 8... so what about those years that i havent done seva after bramhasambandh... i m scared to say this but... will i get dosh for this... and hope so not 'if yes' how to get rid of that...
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna/Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

Krutiji, glad to know jagaran is working well for you.

to try and answer your queries:

1) if one's gurudev has entered lila, then in the first attempts, one should approach the same guru-dwar, i.e., their son (s) - if that is not practical, then one can approach another vallabhkul balak and do the necessary vinanti.
-- ultimately the agya is that one should not see any difference in any vallabhkul balak as they are all the same as they all have Shri Mahaprabhuji's ansh in them and when they give agya or brahmsambandh it is through Shri Vallabh.

2) a child under a certain age does not take on any doshes, so in this case when you were 3 yrs old, you are not subject to commiting any pap/dosh, etc... This is clarified in the scriptures, and also in the rishi's (Manduk rishi, i think) episode... who corrected yamraj on this mistake.

3) .. Shri Thakorji says to Shri Mahaprabhuji that once a jeev takes braham-sambandh all the doshes should be considered to be removed... which is clarified in the granth, "...Sarva dosh nivruttirhi.. dosha pancha vidha smruta"...
Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Yamune.... Thanks.... i truely dont have words to say how relaxed it feels now... Thank you very much. And Krupaji has told thanks to u and also to vasantji. Sincerely thanks to both........
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna/Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh

Krutiji - if i may add a little to try and clafiry certain aspects ...

Brahamsambandh is of two forms
1) naam nivedan - usually given at young age
2) atma nivedan - usually given/taken when the person has grown up enough to understand the responsibilities of doing seva

Seva has many forms and mainly it is showen by the 9 types of bhakti which are part of pushti seva... so it is not compulsory that one should have pushtavela thakorji swaroop. If one's asakti is in any of these seva types, such as naam smaran seva, kirtan seva, etc and then there is also seva of Hari, Guru, and Vaishnavs)

There are some examples in 84/252 (am sure others too) vaishnavs that many bhagvadiyas did not padhrav any swaroop....

example Damlaji is the first varta example - His asakti was in Shri Vallabh and performed Shri Vallabh's direct seva ....so it also depends on one's individual asakti/adhikar (entitlement and capacity)

- and after shri gurudev sees this asakti/adhikar of the jeev, he would pusht and padhrav the thakorji to the individual.

anyashray in family is a common issue - one which is resolved by bhagvad krupa... satsang, etc.. as through satsang knowledge is awakened....

- in pushtimarg, it is compulsory to pushtav the swaroop and then do seva (there are special exceptions - e.g., where the swaroop has appeared/arrived by His own divine will.. or where there has been established method of performing seva for many generations/years (so the swaroop would be pusht by the bhaav/devotion of the devotee, and where the devotee is already experiencing special relationship with God through that swaroop etc....

and where God wishes something controrary to guru's agya.... so Shri Mahaprabhuji says ....seva krutir guru agya - badhanam-va hari icchaya)
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

it is a general belief that once a swaroop has been pushtav, it is not necessary to re-pushtav the swaroop. However, recently i came across vachanmruts which state that there is a special condition whereby if one has committed a gross apradh towards another vaishnav, or towards shri thakorji or towards shri guruji, then the thakorji returns to gwal swaroop and in this case the individual needs to take bhramsambandh again and re-pushtav the swaroop.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

One more reason to get our Thakurji pusht again is if you leave for your own work and do not take sheva with you or leave Thakurji home alone without anyone doing sheva for more then 5 days you have to get your Thakurji pusht again this was said by Goswami Shyam Manorharji in his vachnamrut.

jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

very nice, Many Thanks for sharing the same.
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai jai shrigokulesh!

shrimahaprabhu had not done more vistaar (extention) of seva. Aapshri gives orders as Alankar priyo hi vishno.....Prabhu whom we need to serve loves Alankaaar....here alankaar doesnot means as aabhushan etc...but laad ladavanu, as per our shakti-samarthya.

shrimahaprabhu had shown the lakshan of GURU. that most of us are well aware...Aapshri also gives orders that in absence of the qualities of such GURU, one should start serving shrithakurji by own, As Jeev is a Das-Sevaka of ShriPrabhu and staying without seva is not good for the Jeev. So in the situation as mentioned here, one should start serving ShriThakurji, should not wait for getting Pusht..wait for the future, when you get the chance to get pusht. till then one should start serving shrithakurji.....
gopal
Vice President

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai ShriGokulesh

कृष्णसेवापरं वीक्ष्य दम्भादिरहितं नरम् ।।
श्रीभागवततत्वज्ञं भजेद्-जिज्ञासुरादरात् ।। २२७ ।।

Tatvarthdeep Nibandh Sarvanirnay Prakaran

here, shrimahaprabhu had mentioned the Guru's qualities, that how ShriGuru should be..Now in the same sloka's Commentary, ShriMahaprabhuji Himself eloborates as .......सेवा च प्रमाणमूलैच पुरुषार्थपर्येवसायिनी ।......भजनं सर्वभावेन तदा तदुक्तप्रकारेण भगवद्सेवा कर्तव्या ।। २२७ ।।

It is very clear that seva should be done with shrimahaprabhu's praman, and it's the Purusarth. Seva-Bhajan should be done with sarvabhaav is the prime duty of sevaka...Now this was the topic of Guru's quality, from where a jeev-sevaka gets ShriThakurji pushted. But if suppose we don't get the Guru may be with the qualities as mentioned by ShriMahaprabhuji, then what to do? For that ShriMahaprabhuji had further ordered in the sequence of the sloka 228...lets understand this also..

तदभावे स्वयं वापि मूर्तिं कृत्वा हरे: क्वचित् ।।
परिचर्या सदा कुर्यात् तद्रूपं तत्र च स्थितं ।। २२८ ।।

In the absence of a Guru, one should take Swaroopa of ShriPrabhu, and get started doing Paricharya (serving) always considering the Same Pusht swaroop of shrithakurji...

When the situation of serving shrithakurji with pushted by ShriGurudev comes, that time take the same shrithakurji (swaroop - lalan or chitraji) to HIM and get the Pushti Prakaar as per ShriMahaprabhuji's Path shown by ShriGusaiji in Purushottam Pratistha Prakaar granth, and then again continue Seva as per ShriGurudev's orders....
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

Thanks for sharing Gopalbhai it was really nice.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: