Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

question???????????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai shri Gokulesh

very-very nice explaination Vasant ji and Jagdish ji.

I want to know from where you read all these?
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

we usually come across these explanations in pravachan vachanmruts of vallabhkul and vachanmrut-pustaks such as (but not limited to) the following

Purushottam Makarand - collection of vachanmruts of PPG 108 Shri Purushottamlalji maharajshri (kota)

Pushti Sudha Bindu - collection of vachanmruts of PPG 108 Shri Govindraiji Maharajshri (porbandar)

Tikas and vachanmruts on Shri Yamunashtakam and Shri Yamunaji's 41 pads
Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shri krushna everyone, Thanks 4 the answers Vasantji and Jagdishji. And also 4 the reference books....I hope anyone wont mind if I ask one more Qst. We all know with whose kaani bhog is offered to our thakurji but I want 2 know with whose kaani bhog is to be offered at the baithakji of Shri Vallabh???....
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Krutiji, hope the explanation below made sense. it is always good to ask questions, else how can satsang take place?

Shri Yamunaji is considered to be the Vidhatri feminine version ((Vidhata (masculine)) for the pushti/daivi jeevs. As mentioned/confirmed in one of the 41 Padas of Shri Yamunaji - "Bhagya Sau-Bhagya Shri Yamunaju deyi"

- What is Bhagya and Saubhagya ?

Bhagya is when the Jeev gets the opportunity to be born in a good family and further the opportunity to do good, perform good deeds for the society, perform auspicious tasks (yagya, jap, satsang etc).

For a daivi jeev, Bhagya would be generally (but not always) to be born in a family of devotees (e.g., both parents) and the opportunity of taking brahmsambandh.

Saubhagya is when that jeev takes brahmsambandh and gets the opportunity to do seva (of hari, guru (vallabhkul) and vaishnav-devotees) and gets satsang of devotees.

-- to quote the 41 pads again (this is said of shri yamunaji)
"jab brahmsamnandh hot ya jeev ko, tab unki bhuja vaam farake..."

-- for your second question, as per my limited understanding... at the bethakji, we can only offer doodh-ghar samagri bhog (i could be wrong) - then offer kaani of the shri mahaprabhuji's 84/252 vaishnavs.

we can offer sakhdi bhog only at jagan-nath puri and that too with vallabhkul present (or a brahmin, puruhit, etc)

Further comments/suggestions/clarifications are most welcome.
Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shri Vallabh. Thank u very much Jagdishji for encouragement and also for giving answers. I think its really our param saubhagya that shri Vallah has accepted all of us in pushtimarg.This clearly shows how shri vallabh krupalu is ,I think thats why Shri Gusaiji has mentioned the name KRUPANIDHI in Sarvottam stotra. I was willing to ask this in the next Qst but co-incidently u mentioned it here! what my Qst is BHUJA means Shri hast but what does VAAM FARKE means??
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna Krutiji,

in this case, to be a little more specific, Bhuja = upper arm, as Shri hast can also include the palm, wrists, etc

Vaam = left

farke - shakes (shivers) automatically (as an indicator of good things to happen)

It is said that when something very auspicious is about to happen, the left part (eyes, arms, etc) of a female's body (right part for males) shivers.

so in this case when the jeev get brahmsambandh, shri yamunaji's left arm gets the shakes.
Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shri Vallabh, I must say Jagdishji that your style of explaining is very good. Thanks for reply. I have 1 more to ask to all since few days. Is Shri Navnitpriyajis swaroop and shri balkrushnajis swaroop same. I mean one swaroop with 2 different names or 2 swaroops, both having particular names respectively. I know both r 1, but I m asking in the terms of swaroop . I even think both swaroops look similar in the form of idol having butter in 1 hand. Am I correct???. I hope m not asking a weird Qst....
Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shri Vitthal, Jagdishji u r absolutely right, at baithakji only doodh ghar samagri is allowed to offer. I remembered it now! that last time when I went at baithakji, we were not allowed to offer anna-sakhdi n we offered only doodh ghar samagri.....But before I didnt even knew that we have to give kaani even at baithakji.,...Well jaisi prabhu iccha....may be better luck next time.....
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Krutiji, you ask very interesting questions and rightly so....

As you say, at the core all thakorjis are the same and although the swaroops appear to be the same, there is a subtle difference between both, Shri Navneetpriyaji and Shri BalKrishnaji. All swaroops are different according to their leela, hence we say there is a leela-bhed between them.

Let us wait for a couple of days for other vaishnavs to contribute too.

Anything that happens is with Bhagvad iccha, as long as one has the pure bhaav of offering samagri, then thakorji or any bhagvad swaroops will accept it.

If we give kaani, it shows our deenta and it is like doing kala vala... of course, when feeding someone, if we do this then it is also a display of our sneh towards them, and they would enjoy the offering that much more.

So as you say, for next time we are all better informed and would make the effort to offer the kani.

Last edited by jagdish on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Vallabh,.....Jagdishji u r correct, I guess m too fast in asking Qsts...I completely agree with u that we should wait for others too, might be even others have any Qst. and also everyone is most welcome to present new topics......What u said about kaani gave me some relief, so biiiiig thanks for that.....

Last edited by Kesha on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Krutiji, i meant we should give the opportunity to other more experienced vaishnavs to also answer because it will then enhance the knowledge for everyone.

what i meant was you can still continue asking as normal but we can try to wait for others to answer the questions also.

Last edited by jagdish on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri Gokulesh

I don't understand the meaning of word kani.Please elaborate more..........
Kesha
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shri Krushna.....Jagdishji please refer my previous post as I have made some editing n that is what I wanted to say.....I m really really really SORRY if have created any misunderstandings.....I really didnt meant to make any kind of ironey.....Lots of appologies once again
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Kani / Kaani = Aadi - like giving reference

so to put it in context .... if the 84/252 vaishnavs give our reference then thakorji will accept and enjoy the samagri....

example - "Please accept this offering with the kaani and bhaav of shri mahaprabhuji, shri gusaiji, 84/252 vaishnavs" (84/252 vaishnav ni kaani thi arogo/arogjo)"
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna Krutiji

i don't see anything wrong with your posting and there is no need for thankyous and apologies in satsang - it is all good.

Kruti wrote:
Jai shri Krushna.....Jagdishji please refer my previous post as I have made some editing n that is what I wanted to say.....I m really really really SORRY if have created any misunderstandings.....I really didnt meant to make any kind of ironey.....Lots of appologies once again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: