Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

41 Shikshapatra
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Hetalji, please need some time to continue as now a days I am more engrossed in reading then writing sorry.

Will continue after some time.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
shahhetp
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Thanks Vasantji for prompt reply. No worries, ll wait for next postings.
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Vasantji, please continue the shiksapatra Rolling Eyes

JSK
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Sorry for the delay Hetalji and Sitalji.

Shikshapatra 23 has 17 shloks

It explains us not to worry about worldly pleasures but remember Shri Thakurji at all times

Shri Harirai Mahaprabhu is telling us not to worry about lokik (Worldly pleasures) but think about alokik (Divine concerns with Shri Thakurji)

Shri Thakurji is so powerful that He understands our wishes and will definitely accomplish all for us. Shri Mahaprabhuji has explained that Shri Thakurji will never let this soul go betray in this worldly pleasures. As a father always takes care of his child.

The dust of Shri Mahprabhuji’s feet itself can cure us from all the lust of worldly pleasures without going to sanyas (renunciation)

If one has taken shelter at the feet of Shri Mahaprabuji should not fear any anxiety. Just concentrate on seva/satsangs and balance leave it to Shri Thankurji.

Leave the company of Bahirmukh those with distractive inclinations, be it your father, mother,wife, son, daughter or any relatives as bacteria destroys the fruit and spreads the disease so does bad company keeps us away from GOD.

Keep reciting the Ashtashar Mantra and the Panchastra Mantra and have full confidence in Shri Thakurji and forget the worldly pleasures, keep reciting the Navratna strotram and stop worrying. Always keep the company of bhavik Vaishnavs and even if that is not possible then keep reading Shrimad Bhagwad, Bhagwad Gita and other granths written by our Shri Mahaprabhuji./Shri Gusainji.

In this age of Kali-Yug only satsang, seva and reciting of Shri Thakurjis name and the given mantras will help and free us from all sufferings and also increase our devotion.

Just remember whatever is happening or will happen is all in the hands of Shri Thakurji as it is his play so please stop worrying.

Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank You so much for continuing. Lovely translation, please do carry on as per convenience

JSK
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh,

Njoyed reading it very beautiful conversion. Plz continue at ur leisure.
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

LETTER 24

My Dear Brother,

In the Bhakti Path, the supreme cause is simply Krishna’s grace. From grace you receive everything. Shri Mahaprabuji shows those who take his shelter Shri Krishna, it all happens when He showers His grace. The soul with firm refuge is like the gopis who took Shri Yamuna’s assistance during Shri Krishna’s avatar, or like the Pulindi forest woman who took the shelter of the Goverdhan hill. They are also like the unmarried Gopis who worshipped the Katyani Goddess. Like Krishna manifested for those had refuge or like He appeared before the humbled Gopis during Vrindavan’s rasa lila, so now, in a concealed manner He joins us through grace. The single instrument is connection to Shri Mahaprabuji.

Shri Mahaprabuji has said in his Krishna Ashraya, “You have all powers and fulfilled the bhaktas desires. To Krishna, who uplifts those who take refuge, I pray.”

Shri Mahaprabuji for the development of faith promises in the last line of the same work, “Shri Vallabhacharya says that those who repeat this Krishna Ashraya prayer in Krishna’s presence will have Krishna’s refuge.” Do not contemplate the reward in your heart in any other way.

As the chataka bird’s faith allows it to achieve its autumn waters from the “svati” cloud, so for the bhakta who has one pointed in Shri Krishna, that Dark Cloud will shower bliss. Pure bhava allows everything to occur. Our Hari is capable of accomplishing everything. When He Himself is able, why rely on any other means. Bhaktas understanding time’s movements are inspired towards the “practice less practice” and have firm faith in His feet.

Demonic people don’t believe in God. Their association can breed disbelief, infatuation and a array of great complications. By listening to the account in the Bhagavat of the bhakta who have served Hari’s lotus feet, a humility arises that destroys the pride of practice. Bhaktas who always emulate the true bhava accomplished everything while those under the sway of time are totally devoured.

Time is Krishna’s manifestation and He says in the Gita, “Of calculations I am time.” Time is a great force and is a form of Hari’s own desire. But over the intimate bhakta, it has no sway. That snake of time can devour others but can not touch or even smell the bhakta who imbibes the nectar of devotion. The bhakta is established in the Great One, sips the nectar of devotion and can not be adversely affected be even God himself. In every undertaking bhaktas never have anxiety in their hearts and contemplate Shri Vallabhacharya’s words, “Even when you are anxious, realise that Hari is going to do whatever He wants according to His play and stop worrying immediately.

Why be startled by Krishna’s lila of creation or by any other pastime? Wisdom is to see that He acts from His own wish for the bhakta’s benefit, so why worry. You have heard the pure reciting the Bhagavata and listening to its meaning of remembering your dedication and sharing Krishna’s glorifies with other bhaktas furthers bhakti as does always taking the name and reflecting upon the nature of refuge.

In particular, chant the great mantra, “Shri Krishna is my refuge” (Shree Krishna Sharanam Mama) Remain in Krishna’s proximity, renounced and content, aloof from worldly conflict and free of infuation for your children and other near ones. Remain detached from household wealth and love other bhaktas. Recite Shree Mahaprabuji’s Navratna to remove all anxieties. When you remove from your life what is turned from Hari, you will be freed from suffering and will increase your devotion. In this very difficult, those bhaktas who have Mahaprabuji’s shelter are not lost to sorrow and are aligned with Krishna’s seva. Quickly leave useless concerns about your shortcomings and contemplate Shri Mahaparbuji’s words…

“When you are anxious, realise that Hari is going to do whatever He wants according to His play and stop worrying immediately.”

JSK
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

grateful if you could please continue with this when it is convenient.
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Letter 25

My Dear Brother,

Most merciful Hari never leaves those who respectfully adore the lotus feet of Shri Mahaprabuji. He stands behind those who are a vessel of Krishna's grace-filled glance and pardons thousands of unforgivable actions. I am covered with hundred faults but have Shri Mahaprabuji's feet in my heart and take his refuge. His blissful moon-like toe nails are cool. His joyful lotus feet remove the afflictions of the bhakta's heart. There are hundreds of of desirable things in the world and the Veda, but for me, the final reward are his lotus feet and are definately not received through any Vedic karma.

Those whose intellects are turned away, listen to what is separate from Hari. Knowledge is the foundation of bhakti, but lawful devotion is not totaly fruitful until the grace-filled devotion, the crown jewel of all practices appears. The grace-filled devotion is hari's face who is our Shri Mahaprabuji. The fruit is to take His shelter. Do not argue this point and know there is nothing superior to experience.

It's like after great wordly achievement is attained, one does not hanker after lesser enjoyments. The reward is to have the lotus feet of Shri Mahaprabuji always formly within the heart. Do not allow doubt to enter our mind, it is not godly and hari can put souls who are primarily divine into samsara. I am amazed that Hari appeared upon the earth, we have the Shrimad Bhagvatam, its commentary, Subodhiniji, some saints, as well as other all enlightening devotional works. From this it is known that Hari's grace is the protective root cause. Like senses do not operate without life force, without grace, spriritual practice does not arise.

JSK
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Thanks for the addition Sitalji. Please continue at your convinience.

Sona
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

LETTER 26

My Dear Brother,

For his bhaktas. Hari has, is and will accomplish things of this world and the next. Of this there is no doubt. The soul acts out of ignorance due to impurity while Hari, the ocean of grace pardons. He does not act adversely with His bhaktas, although the bhaktas may choose to be contrary. Krishna looks after the bhakta like a father who always acts for his son's benefit. Due to ignorance, the soul performs bad acts and can not recognise God's workings. Where is the soul filled with fault and where is Hari, replete with an ocean of qualities? How can darkness and light have a working relationship? By dedication to Hari, numerous impurities are burned away. Through Mahaprabhuji, one becomes worthy or Hari's connection. For this reason always establish Mahaprabhuji's feet in the heart.

Like a mother, for a child's protection,may scare her child with threats of a ghost, in a similar way, for protection of bhava, bhaktas are made to fear bad association. As a woman who has a lover outside of marriage keeps her love concealed, similarly the bhakta keeps their bhava for Hari secret. As that woman's love for her lover increases when she sees his messenger and converses about him, in a similar way, bhava is increased with association of other bhaktas. As that woman always has her mind away from homes, similarly, the bhakta's mind is drawn from her house and established His refuge.

Jai Shree Krishna
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Welcome Sonaji to K.S. Seva .com and a good start.

Enjoyed reading it, please continue at your convinience.

Sona
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

LETTER 27

My Dear Brother,

Always you have your refuge in Shri Mahaprabuji's lotus feet and all rewards are effortlessly received.

Wealth, one's house, attachment to the home, fame in the world and Vedas, faith in deeds and a desire for the fruit of heaven all makeone forget Hari.

Excessive worldy love, desire for contrary things, attachment to enjoyment and food all make one forget Hari.

Bodily pride, pride of family and knowldege, a lack of seva and being overly concerned for one's bodily nourishment all make one forget Hari.

Constant bad association with evil people, easting unoffered food, leaving divine shelter and forgetting refuge all make one forget Hari.

Taking the shelter of another Deity and praying for particular fruit, not having your mind in God but in worldly business all make one forget Hari.

Having malice for the guru, feeling superior to other bhaktas, excessive concern for the body's strength and noursishment of the senses all make one forget Hari.

Excessive love for home, infatuation with one's wife, children and others as to always remain in a place deviod of Krishna bhava all make one forget Hari.

Pain and pleasure, worldly gain and loss, prideful independance and obstinancy all make one forget Hari.

A false sense of eligibility, love of sin, taking sides with the evil, a cruel heart, not caring for the feeble and not being able to forgive all make one forget Hari.

These and other faults can make one forget Hari, so bhaktas should resepectfully remain cautious. Remain firm on Hari's path, desirous of the Path's reward (Krishna). Be renounced from others and attached to Krishna attributes within the heart and surrendered to Shri Vallabhacharya. With firm faith and complete renunciation be always eager for His dharshan. We have entered a time that can ruin any mind. Whoever closes their eyes will find their hands full of bad association. It is no longer clear as to what and what not to do. Hari has concealed His own powers. The soul, impure from this terrible period can not receive the fruit of practice while obstacles from the movement of time increases every day. Anxiety, obstructions, and hankerings all interfere with seva. In such a situation, how can there even be a desire for reward? It is my shelter in Shri Vallabhacharya that frees me from despair about receiving the divinve reward of Shri Krishna.

Jai Shree Krishna
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Thanks Sonaji enjoying it, and please continue when convinient to you.

Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Welcome to Krishna Seva Sonaji.

LETTER 28

My Dear Brother,

When will Krishna, the son of Nanda, give His dear
ones His grace filled glance. while waiting our minds and senses
have become weary. Ocean of mercy, our great treasure and
exhalted God, it is very worrisome that you don't care for your
own. You are lost in Your own bliss yet appear for your bhaktas.
It is not proper for you who are merciful to forget us. The
humble bhakta who is devoid of all practice and eternally in Your
one refuge, by leaving you, their own husband who can they pray
to.

In Your separation I have become mad. Hari, my Lord, grant
Your sight and touch, let me hear the sound of your flute. Hari,
if you leave us who have taken Shri Vallabhacharya's shelter,
Your oath will be broken. we are be always wrong and turned from
dharma but you should not imbibe our imperfections. You are
filled with perfection. Don't count our shortcomings. Grace
Filled One, don't consider the faults of those who have chosen
your refuge. Effortless Hari, You will be burdened with counting
my wrongs, Lord of the Gopis, forget them. Upon Your bhakta who
is humble, without merit, and dependent upon You you should
always be compassionate. We are without means, poor and of feeble
mind. We are distressed with misery, greed infatuation and fear
yet surrendered to Shri Vallabhacharya. Treasure of mercy,
merciful one, we are the vessels of Your grace. Be compassionate
and make the vessel unbreakable. Scorched by the fire 0f samsara,
we desire the water 0f that limitless dark cloud. Without that
gift, there is no pleasure.

Those that I have accepted into my house for seva, they are
ruining the bhava, what should I do? They are turned from Hari
and their connection turns me away as well. Confused, I felt they
would help, now I have no inspiration t0 even leave them. Like a
thief on the road appears to the traveler as a friend, and then
steals from him. O Nath, I have been swindled by those in the
household. As for someone who has fallen into a dark well,
croaking frogs only compound his distress, s0 does the poor
speech of my household. For how much longer will You avoid me.

Because I am impure and turned way, the Merciful One has
abandoned me? If you leave me, where will I go. I have no other
refuge. Having put your humble one upon the boat, don't drown him
in mid stream. Why did you give me birth in the lineage of Shri A
Vallabhacharya? Although I am a lineage holder, upon me who is
always full of impurities shower your grace. I have bad
association, yet always try to remain distant from it. I am like
someone lost in a forest not knowing where the lion is lurking.
Like a bird who develops feathers flies from its mother, in this
terrible time, the bhaktas have fled from me. I have fallen
immersed into an ocean of distress, from where I take the shelter
of Shri Vallabhacharya, the form of fire. O Krishna, O son of
Nanda, O beloved of Yashoda. the support of the Gopis heart take
hold of me.

JSK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: