Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

question???????????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Artiji, even I would not agree with the answer given by you as please consider foll

When ever vaishnav does seva, first of all his motto should be Tat- Sukh as his main reason is to please GOD.

By naam mantra you are just reciting God's name that we are under his shelter.

End minute anything can happen but will wait for other answers and then I will reveal what is written in the pustak these are rare vachnamruts of our Vallabhkul Balaks.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai shri krishna

As by hindu scripture(Bhagwat),whatever is the person doing/thinking at the last moment of his/her life would get likewise in next birth or as "karm phal".Examle is Bharat and Ajamil.

And the phal of seva is prem,asakti and vyasan(seva phalam).
so in the other word phal of seva is only seva untill you get the state of vyasan for shri thakurji.

by thinking more i got this answer..........

waitng for answer and another question.
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh,

Gr8 going Vasantji and Jagdishji. Aartiji really sorry for late reply....

In Karma marg one can make happy to god by doing as per said in scripure i.e Vidhi(Do's) and Nished(Don't). Through Gyan Marg as per the intrest of the soul he comes to know wheather it is the true goal or not. And Upasana Marg is a path of worship of the desired deties through Jap, mantra etc. But all this results to attain Akshar Bhrama and not the communion with god.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Artiji, It is very nicely discussed in the pustak and clarified that if one has taken Naam Mantra (only) then maybe he was not the adhikari for seva or there may be other reasons too. So in this case since he remembered God in the end he will be born again and in his next life he will definitely progress one step further by taking birth in vaishnav family and take Brahmasamband and start doing seva in order to realize God.

Once you have taken Brahmasamband and started the seva marg then in the end even if one forget's God (which is rare) due to unknown reasons or due to pain but to this vaishnav Shri Thakurji remembers him as the seva was performed and Shri Yamunaji also helps and one does not go to narak at all but is well taken care of.

Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Once the vaishnavs questioned that there are so many people helping in the temple then which seva is the best or gets more credit?

Like doing paan seva (making paan) or phool mala seva ? cooking, taking care of cows ? shingar or vastra seva (stitching clothes), washing utensils doing buari (cleaning) etc etc

Please mention by order and why?

Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai shri krishna

thanks vasantji for the answer.
so the conclusion is that if once you have taken the path of seva,either the naam seva or the swaroop seva end result will be always better.........wow.
is there something similar written in antah-karan-prabodh(sodas granth)??????????

very difficult question????????
I think the first priorty would be cow seva as cows are dearest to shri thakurji.
Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai shree krishna

vaishnavas plz. reply on the que. of vasantji
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Vasantji, i think all seva's mentioned are equally important... this is my personal view.. plz through some light on it....
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Wow, vaishnavs this is lovely, Aartiji really enjoying your question and everyone’s replies. Can I join please?

I agree with Unnatiji that all seva is equally important, Shree Dwarkeshbava at His recent vachnamrut in London mentioned that vaishnav should to whatever seva they are given, and there is no high or low seva.

However when in seva we should look at the tatsukh of others, if they want to do a certain seva, like say fill jariji at bethakji one should let them go in front and just touch the last person with your hand, that’s the highest seva, looking at the sukh of Hari, Guru and vaishnav and acting accordingly.

Vasantji, eagerly waiting for your answer

JSK
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna, Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh

What seva you do is up to your expertise. Like if you can do malas nicely then do that seva and not cooking. Any seva to your liking is good but at the same time the maximum credit is given to the seva done with nishtha, bhav, sneh, tat-sukh, and nishkaam bhav.
Without expectation of any favors or even money.

Anyone with a new question or should I put one more?

Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai shri krishna

Sitalji any vaishnav can join. "ye to hamara saubhagya hai ki humare satsang me ek aur vaishnav jud gaya.........bus ye silsila yu hi chalta rahe."

I am reading "sikshapatra nu aachman" by Ramesh bhai Parikh. I read very interesting prasang that i want to share. I will write in gujrati.

Hume je thakurji ni seva karo cho ena chaar roop che.1)swaroopatmak 2)bhavatmak 3)rasatmak 4) kalatmak.
1)swaroopatmak- hume je thakur ne purn purusottam mani ne seva karo cho, ye swaroopatmak che.

2)bhawatmak- Hume jyare thakur ni lilao nu gurgan karo cho tyare thakur hamare khola(lap) ma besi na gurgan sunto rahe che. etle thakur na lila gungan karte samay hilwu na joiye.ensi thakur ne taklif thaye che.

3)rasatmak- hume je bhi samagri thakur ne aragavo cho thakur tema ne ras no aanad le che. Hume je shiro, puri, bhaat-bhaat ni rasoi aragao cho thakur te nathi leto tema besu humaro prem ras no paan kare che.

Ek vaishnav hata, Gusaiji na sevak,south ma raheta hata, gana garib hata.gopri jevu ghar ma thakurji ni seva hati. garmi(summer) khub padti hati lekin thakur ji ne kai shital aarogava layak hatu nai. Rasta ma gya, ek sundar gulab nu phool joyu, ghar na malik si poochi ne te phool layi aaya.......thodu jal ma te gulab nakhi ne thakur ji ne aarogavyu.thakur ne vinti kari ke aa gujab jal aarogo.
thakur jayi ne Gusaiji ne kahyu,aaje tamhara ek south na vaishnav mane ghanu sundar gulab jal aarogayu che etlu sundar to tamhare tya bhi nathi.
Shri Gusaiji tyare patra likhi ne poocho ke gulabjal kevi rite banayu. vaishnav a vadi katha likhi aapi.

"ye che prem ras jeno thakur paan kare che"

4) kalatmak roop

this is question for vaishnav.what is the kalatmak roop of shri thakurji?????????????
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Loving the translation Aartiji, please carry on, I have always wanted to read Rameshbhai Parikh's literature but my gujerati reading is very weak. So through your translation my manorath is being fulfilled, Thakorji is really graceful Cool

Please let us know the Kalatmak roop of Shri Thakorji, I really don't have a clue

JSK
Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shri krishna

thakur no kalatmak swaroop shu che?????????

hume je thakur ji ne morli dharao cho, te morli thakur humne sunave..........hume je samagri aarogao che te thakur humne humare samne aarogi ne dekhare e thaku no kalatmak roop che.
Thakurji ne aa kalatmak roop no darshan karwa maate hume thakurji si mitho jhagro bhi kari sako cho.

che na sundar Smile

I want to know about nidhi swaroop in detail???????? what is their origin etc. there specification of swaroop etc. and katha related to that.....

vasantji, jagdishji, unnatiji, shitalji and all vaishnavs plz. share your knowlage........
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jia Shri Krishna,

I will only describe in short of what I know as described by Goswami Manmathrai

There are 63 NIDHI SWAROOPS which are sevya by Shri MAHAPRABHUJI himself... let me repeat there are 63 swaroops which are sevya by shri MAHAPRABHUJI himself... but yes these NINE nidhi swaroops are the MUKHYA swaroop which were distributed to the 7 Balaks at SHRIKUND.

Please name those nine ?

Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai shri krishna

where are the all 63 Nidhi swaroop now??????????

Nine nidhi swaroop

1)Srinathji 2)navnitpriyaji 3)Mathuradhishji 4)Dwarkadhishji 5)vitthalnathji 6)Gokulnathji 7)Gokulchandramaji 8)Madanmohanji 9)Balkrishnaji
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: