Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

question???????????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai shri krishna/jai jai shri gokulesh

My concepts are getting clear day by day thanks vaishnavas.

I have read in one varta that some vaishnva was brahmin and he perform only seva not there rituals (agnihotra etc.).when there community asked, that being a brahmin this rituals are important for them. They replied that by guru agya they are doing seva and rest all will be taken care by guru you need not to worry??????????(i don't remember exactly) the guru performs all the dutie for his bhakt vaishnava.(252 vaishnava varta).
If we are totally involved in seva, then god/guru will not care of our health and sansaric life???????????????
If we have 30min. spare, what we should do????????? exercise or seva.
If We want to serve the society (poor,weaker) what is our first duty, to doing big manoraths or to serve the society (suddhadwait philosopy).

sorry for my any wrong question and thanks a lot for replying
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Aartiji, its very true that the Guru (as he himself is a Brahmin by caste) takes care of the daily rituals for the brahmins whom they accepted n gave Brahmasambandh Dixa to perform seva.

God n Guru both has taken care of the jiva's who got an entry in to pustimarg... now the question arises how?

kwel Pushti means Divya anugrah / Divya Krupa. It also means Nourishment i.e.

1) Sharirik => Nourishment for Body.
2) Adhiyatmik => Nourishment for Soul.

Pushtimarg is a devine selection or divine election of the devotees by the lord. The reason for why they are been selected is coz they are pure, chaste and simple love. And this what comes above all in pusti. It is love without any motive. Pushti bhakti is a selfless supreme love for god. Love which is Natural and Spontenious. It is a continious flow. It is an end rather then the means. It is an attainment of the supreme god who is bliss and love. Pushti bhakti is a grace of god. Here both the end and means is god. Everything is god i.e. praman, pramay, sadhan and fal. If one has to meet the god then Pushti bhakti is the only means and not the other 2 paths i.e Pravaha Marg and Maryada Marg. But Karma, Gyan and Upasna are the basic step to attain Pushti Bhakti.

In Bhagwatji it is said that "Poshanam Tad Anugraha" i.e. If you have the blessings then only one can get Nourishment. 6th Canto of of Bhagwat is known as Pushtiskand i.e. of Ajamil. And then at 10th canto, the episode of Vraj swamniji's and Lord Krishna. Shri Mahaprabhuji's Pushti Marg is based on this 2 canto's as they are the base of Pushti Bhakti.

CUd u plz tell me wht u mean by what is our first duty, to doing big manoraths or to serve the society (suddhadwait philosopy).
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna/Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

The following is per my limited understanding, please feel free to correct the same...

If we are totally involved in seva we would be getting all exercise we need automatically through natural means.... e.g., preparations of the samagri exercises our upper and lower body (hands, legs...) and mind, etc.. carrying the utensils and samagri, etc to and from temple, etc

singing pad/kirtans, naam smaran, jap/path etc exercises our breathing/lungs (Yoga, sitting postures, etc) etc.

So, if we have even 30 min spare, then priority would be given to seva.... because this not only improves our alokik life, but indirectly also gives us the necessary means to improve our health...

manoraths do not have to be big.. but as long as they are done for Hari, Guru and Vaishnav seva then they come first... serving society takes second priority.... in either case, ideally doing "big" manoraths also indirectly helps to serve the society... e.g., during the manoraths there can be the requirement of doing daan/poon, etc... feeding the hungry (what better way to feed them than by distributing prasad)....

--- there are no wrong questions....

Arti Gujrati wrote:

If we are totally involved in seva, then god/guru will not care of our health and sansaric life???????????????
If we have 30min. spare, what we should do????????? exercise or seva.
If We want to serve the society (poor,weaker) what is our first duty, to doing big manoraths or to serve the society (suddhadwait philosopy).

sorry for my any wrong question and thanks a lot for replying

Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unnatiji
If one has to meet the god then Pushti bhakti is the only means and not the other 2 paths i.e Pravaha Marg and Maryada Marg. But Karma, Gyan and Upasna are the basic step to attain Pushti Bhakti.
what karma,gyan and upasana is required to attain pushti bhakti.

CUd u plz tell me wht u mean by what is our first duty, to doing big manoraths or to serve the society (suddhadwait philosopy).
what i mean that suddhadwait means suddh=pure/true adwit= non-dual(brahma and jagat both is true and not dual/two different identity)...........so if we do help to the poor/weaker we are thinking about serving the god/his jeev, matlab uski banai hui shristi ko sukh dekar uske sukh ke bare me soch rahe hai.and thakurji does not require big manorath (big investments), he only requires big love..........unconditioned love and affection.

jagdish ji
during the manoraths there can be the requirement of doing daan/poon, etc... feeding the hungry (what better way to feed them than by distributing prasad)....

what type of daan /poon is done during manorath??????????
who is the "adhikari" of god prasad (bhagwan ki kripa)
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mean by what is our first duty, to doing big manoraths or to serve the society (suddhadwait philosopy).

If one has to choose and give priority then ...

-- doing direct seva of thakorji/bhagvad swaroops, direct tat-sukh...
-- doing seva through manoraths, etc
-- doing samaj/society seva ...

many types of daan/poon are done..

--- daan = giving of food, clothes, money, etc

--- poon = giving everyone (who attends) the opportunity to be sanmukh of vallabhkul, and having satsang ... and ofcourse distributing prasad, and other forms of seva (such as jal seva, buhari seva, helping those who need help when they arrive, seating, etc --- whether it be with own wealth or body - tanuja, vittaja) -- tanuja, vittaja seva leads to manasi

--- everyone is adhikari of bhagvad prasad... anyone who attends the manoraths/utsav prasangs, visits temples etc... if they were not adhikari they would not be there in the first place... perhaps one can say that the level of adhikar varies from person to person.
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The following is from vachanmruts by PPG 108 Shri Gokulutsavji Maharajshri.

Jaise pativrata stri pati ka gungaan hi karti rahe, naam leti rahe - uske naam ki mala hi ferti rahe, par uski seva na kare ! bhojan ki, chai-pani ki na puche to kya pati prasann hoga? Aise hi prabhu apne swami hai. Ve keval gungaan karne, mala firane se prasan nahi honge. Sevak ka sva-dharm hai sneh se seva karna. Prabhu seva se hi prasan va santushta honge. Seva ke bina jeevan suna hai, adhura hai.

- Pushti bhakti seva satsang ke liye aturta rakhne se prabhu prasan hote hai. Dainya bhaav se Jigyasu banna ek mahan sadgun hai.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna, Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh,

Artiji, I am happy as the questions asked will also lead to help others who may have same doubts and I am impressed by the answers and excellent inputs by Jagdishji and Unnatiji.

To my understanding best seva would be to serve vaishnavs as God resides in them and by taking care of them, God is also served and pleased.

Vaishnavs can only give you blessings and that is what we need as without their blessings this marg is diificult to achieve. So by starting from that level, one will with their company and blessing automatically achieve the seva status. Always give preference to be in the company of vaishnavs which will help us increase our bhav for Shri Krishna.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krisha/Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh

The following is per my limited understanding...

-- Vaishnav nahi Vaishnavtaa par vishwas karo. having vishwas on the person/body is not advocated here... but on his/her vaishnavta (hence do sang of bhagvadiya/tadrishi vaishnavs) - because if one attaches oneself to the individual person then one risks inheriting their doshes too... (seeing someone's dosh, doing ninda, etc is sahaj)

... to use an analogy "looking for guru"... when one's patrata/adhikar is etablished, the guru finds them... likewise the "vaishnav" will find the individual and will provide necessary satsang through Bhagvad Krupa...

-- Hari Guru and Vaishnav seva... the blessings of a vaishnav brings us closer to seva of Guru and Guru's seva gives us adhikar to do seva of Shri Hari.
Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai shri krishna

I am overwhelming with the reponses.thanks again

jagdishji you said

-- Hari Guru and Vaishnav seva... the blessings of a vaishnav brings us closer to seva of Guru and Guru's seva gives us adhikar to do seva of Shri Hari.

How can i help the viahnavs log to krishna seva. com Question

unnatiji you said

If one has to meet the god then Pushti bhakti is the only means and not the other 2 paths i.e Pravaha Marg and Maryada Marg. But Karma, Gyan and Upasna are the basic step to attain Pushti Bhakti

what karma,gyan and upasana is required to attain pushti bhakti.
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

interesting question.... there is no one simple answer to this...

the more active the site is, the more people will get to know about it... as the content increases and changes regularly, the search engines will promote it more...

we can tell vaishnavs we know about the site and request them to participate.

However, one should avoid sending any kind of mass spam or publicity emails to anyone we don't know as this can create wrong impressions, and lead to wrong publicity.

Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai shri krishna /jai jai shri gokulesh

How can i help the viahnavs log to krishna seva. com

I could not explain my question properly.
I want to say that if i am not in physical contact with vaishnavas how can i do seva?????

Now i got the answer Idea

Every vaishnav must be reading somthing daily from pusti literature.
If we share/write regularlay (day by day or comleting of article or chapter)of our recent reading at this satsang forum, it will be a great seva to all the vaishnavas by all the vaishnavas. By Sharing vacnamrit of vallabhkul we would be able to do the seva of guru and at the same time we will develop or strengthen our bhav for shri thakurji.

her roj ek naya ras milega.

Vasantji can we start this???????????

who will be first to share his or her recent reading........I am waiting for that.

Last edited by Arti Gujrati on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna/Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh

thank you for clarifying...

depending on the circumstances, it is not necessary to have physical contact... and your idea about sharing siddhants and sahitya with the community is very commendable.

if literature is out of print, one could get it reprinted, photocopied/scanned , etc and distribute... likewise any related vachanmruts/pravachans

numerous types of seva can come under common categories...

e.g., sending (or making arrangements) things that vaishnavs need is also doing vaishnav seva.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna, Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh

Good point Artiji, but I would like all to participate.

One day during discussions a group of vaishnavs asked following question from Prabhucharan and I will not reveal the answer but I need your answers as you think should have happened.

There were 2 vaishnavs one had taken naam mantra and the other had taken Brahmasambhand and was doing seva.

They both happen to pass away but at the time of their death the vaishnav who had taken naam mantra remembered God and was taking his name at the end minute.

The other vaishnav did not take the God's name in the end.

So who should be rewarded and how? and what happened to them?? please response your thoughts.

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai shri krishna

At first i will give thanks to open daily satsang forum.But i will be more happy if it will contain the text from pushti sahitya.I also want to know that from where you have reading this (like book or vachanamrit or shiksha patra etc.)

According to my litttle understanding

what actually thakur need from us??????????kya use sevako ki jaroorat hai.........i think no.......he is self sufficient in doing all........then what actuaaly he needs .......... i think he need our true love........use to premiyo ki jaroorat hai, chahane walo ki jaroorat hai.........ye to hum usko balak tarike prem karte hai, isliye uska shringaar karte hai.........aach aachi samagri banate hai..........ustsav manorath karte hai..........hum sub kuch prem vash karte hai. Hume mahaprabhuji ne seva marg sikhaya........kyuki hum usase jud sake..........din bhar uske bare me sochte rahe.isliye.
Lekin us seva mein agar thakur ko hum apne mann se nahi jod pate to all is waste.

the vaishnav who was taking the god name at the end minute shown real love for god and hi is adhikari of thakur prem.uski jagah vaikunth me hogi.
while the other vaishnav who was doing seva only for the sake of seva will go to yamraj.uske paap punya ke according usko heaven ya hell milega.
this is as i think so.............

vasant ji i need at least one qus. daily like this
Arti Gujrati
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First vaishnava who was doing naam smaran(naam seva),got the fruit (phal) of seva but the second vaishnav did not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: