Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shree Yamnaji na Ektalis (41) Pada
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Movie on Shri Yamunaji!

Sunitaji, will you kindly check where I can buy it from? I live in Australia so may be I can it online and get it posted to me.

I read Kishoribai's vaartaa but didn't see the Vahuji part in it. Probably I have a different version than yours Sad

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Zankhaniji, I have the 252 varta's translated by Shyamdasji, Kishori bai's varta is in the third book where the vahuji part is explained

JSK
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

The book on 252 Vaishnavas I have is different. Sad I will try to get a copy of the book writeen by Shyamdasji when next time I visit India. Smile

As mentioned earlier, the first pad describes the form of Shri Yamunaji. Next pad describes her name.

Pad 2

Shyaam sukhdhaam, jaha naam inke,
Nisdinaa pranpati, aay hiy mein base; joi gaave, sujas bhagya tinke. ||1||
Yahi jag mein saar, kahat varnvar sabanke aadhar, dhan nirdhanan ke;
Let Shri Yamune naam, det abhay pad Rasik-pritam-priya, bas ju inke. ||2||

Meaning

Everything related to Shri Yamunaji is very dear to Thakorji. Satsang is of paramount importance in Pushtimaarg. Whenever devotees come together and chant Shri Yamunaji’s name, our beloved Thakorji will most definitely come there.

If a devotee does not have love for Thakorji in his heart, he does not have the urge to meet/see Him, any worship performed merely remains a ritual. Chanting of Shri Yamunaji’s name earnestly is the one of the quickest way to develop and nurture the love for Thakorji in one’s heart. The devotee who sings the glories of Shri Yamunaji is indeed very fortunate as Thakorji dwells in his heart forever.

The name of Shri Yamunaji is the gist of this world, the support for devotees to cross any obstacles in Pushti path, the wealth of the poorest. Shri Haririaji says repeatedly that merely by chanting Shri Yamunaji’s name, a devotee will be blessed.

Till a soul does not attain Thakorji, he is poor even though he may possess all the riches. Merely by chanting Her name with full trust on Her grace will remove all the obstacles from the spiritual way that leads to Thakorji. Thakorji will then fulfil all the desires of such a devotee. Thakorji and Swaminiji (Radhaji) both are very attached to Shri Yamuniaji. They never reject Her request and ensure that all Her wishes are fulfilled. So obtaining Shri Yamunaji’s grace is equivalent to gaining grace of Thakorji and Swaminiji.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Very nice explanation Zankhanaji. Simple and easy to understand too!
Appreciate your hard work Smile

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Thanks Zankhaniji, that was lovely. Please find below a part of Kishori Bai's varta from Shyamdasji's translation:

Kishori Bai then said to Shri Gusainji, "Maharaja, you are all powerful and can do whatever you want. You are the form of Shri Svaminiji and have in every way fulfilled all of my divine, "Always keep the association of other bhakta's."

The bhakta Chachaji was also there at the time, and he asked, "Maharaj, why did you bless her?"

Shri Gusainji replied, "Chachaji, always keep the association of such accomplished bhaktas. Once water enters into Ganga, it too becomes Ganga. The form of a great bhakta is like Ganga water. Whoever enters into that flow can understand my divine form. That is why I tell bhaktas to have satsang with great beings and listen to their teachings. Take prasada from their hands.

Kisori Bai will take another birth on this earth, and she will become the wife of my son, Shri Gokulnatji. This is a very secret subject; keep it in your heart." Chachaji was thrilled to hear these words

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

That is correct Sitalji, but if you have read the teen janam vartas will tell you more.

For example in Kishoribai's case in her previous life she used to help Nandbawa and feed Shri Krishna with lots of butter.

But one day after eating she washed all her used utensils in Yamunaji which was a apradh and her body had to suffer from that sin.

One must be very careful with Yamunaji or we call it Jamunajal which is to be offered to Shri Thakurji and then taken as prasad for us and never should one use Yamunaji for washing clothes/utensils /feet etc

Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Thank you Sitalji for providing the story and to sunitaji for complementing it.

I will continue with the next pad. Third pad sings qualities of Shri Yamunaji.

Pad 3

Kahat shrutisaar, nirdhaar karike,
Een binaa kon, aisee kare he sakhi, harat dukh-dvand, sukh kand barikhe || 1 ||

Brahm sambandh jab, hot yaa jeevko, tab hi inki bhujaa, vaam pharke;
Dorkar sorkar, jaay piyso kahai, ati hi anand manme ju harakhe || 2 ||

Naam nirmol nag, le kou naa sake, bhakt raakhat, hiye haar karike,
Rasik-Pritam juki, hot jaa par krupaa soi Yamunajiko, roop parakhe. || 3 ||

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Vivechan on the third pad

The mantras of the Vedas appeared as Shrutirupa gopis when Thakorji performed leela on this earth in Vrundavan. These gopis experienced the mysterious leelas of the Yugal swaroop. When Thakorji performed various leelas, the bliss that was enjoyed by the gopis is the form of Shri Yamunaji.

When the gopis are conversing with each other about Shri Thakorji, they also sing glories of Shri Yamunaji. The gopis have described the grace of Shri Yamunaji to be the element that destroyed all their divine sorrows and worries. Her grace has annihilated the obstacles in the path to attain Thakorji.

Thakorji bestowed the gopis with the supreme bliss when He performed raas-leela wit them. When Thakorji disappeared, the gopis felt unbearable pangs of separation. This pain was removed only when Thakorji reappeared by the immense grace of Shri Yamunaji on them. Even at the time of raas-leela, Shri Yamunaji graced them by keeping the attire of Thakorji. Even after the raas-leela, Thakorji did jal-vihaar (divine sports in the waters of Shri Yamunaji). At that time, His bliss merged with the bliss of Shri Yamunaji which was enjoyed by the gopis. Thus all the bliss experienced by the gopis is only by the grace of Shri Yamunaji.

After the raas-leela, some of the divine souls were born on this earth by the wish of Thakorji. These souls had forgotten their original form and purpose as they had been separated from their beloved Thakorji for many many years. Eventually, when Shri Yamunaji glanced at such souls with Her merciful eyes, their worldly quandaries ended and these souls were able to attain the shelter of Vallabhkul.

When the soul is initiated in Pushti path, Shri Yamunaji is very pleased. She immediately approaches Thakorji to request for His acceptance of the soul. She requests Thakorji that this soul has been away for a very long time from you and now he has come to the shelter of your lotus feet. Please accept this soul and enable him to perform your seva. Please grace this soul in such a way that now he will never be detached from you. She ensures that the soul establishes firm faith in Thakorji thus strengthening the relationship of the soul and Thakorji.

When Thakorji decides to give the devotee the experience of the supreme bliss (Himself) then He induces the love for Shri Yamunaji in such a devotee’s heart. Then only this devotee is able to know and understand the nature of Shri Yamunaji. Such a devotee alone is able to sing the glories of Shri Yamunaji and is able to realise how Shri Yamunaji looks after Her devotees with such great care and love. Other souls are unable to perform Her worship. Her devotees regard Her name to be dearer than the most expensive jewels. They are always chanting Her name.

Thus in this pad, Shri Hariraiji says that Shri Yamunaji’s form is the core element of the eternal bliss. This statement is stated and confirmed beyond doubt by the mantras of the Vedas (Shrutirupa gopis). The gopis have elaborated on the qualities of Shri Yamunaji in various ways. By the grace of Shri Yamunaji, a soul can be liberated from the material worries, rise above happiness and sorrows. She blesses the devoted souls with the supreme bliss.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank You so much Zankhanaji, that was a beautiful rendering, really enjoyed reading.............please do continue Wink

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Thanks Zankhanaji Very Happy I am enjoying it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Thank you Sitalji and Sunitaji.

After describing the qualities of Shri Yamunaji in third pad, Shri Haririaji focuses on the leelas of Shri Yamunaji in the fourth pad. These four padas generate love for Shri Yamunaji in the heart of the devotees.

Pad 4

Nenbhar dekh, ab bhaanu tanayaa
Keli piyso kare, bhramar tab hi pare; shram-jal bharat, anand manayaa. ||1||
Chalat tedhi hoy, let piyko mohi. In binaa, rahat nahi ek chhinayaa;
Rasik pritam raas, karat Shri Yamunaji paas maano nirdhananki, he ju dhanayaa. ||2||

Vivechan:

The love for Shri Yamunaji originates in the heart of the devotee who understands the form of Shri Yamunaji. Shri Haririaji is telling such a devotee in this pad to see Her form with the heart and eyes filled with Her love. This devotee is blessed by being granted the ability to observe the leelas.

When a normal person goes for the darshan of Shri Yamunaji, they see ripples in Her waters. But a blessed devotee can see that these are not merely ripples in Her waters. These ripples are created when Shri Yamunaji performs leelas in her divine (adhi-daivik) form with Thakorji. Such wonderful darshan fills the heart of the devotees with ecstasy. That is why Hariraiji says that “Nenbhar ab dekh”. Now that Shri Yamunaji’s grace is bestowed on the devotee awarding him the divine love, the devotee can see Shri Yamunaji with his eyes filled with bliss. This will lead to his entire existence to be soaked with the divine bliss.

When Shri Yamunaji and Thakorji perform various leelas, sweat beads appear on their divine bodies. The water (adhi-bhautik form) of Shri Yamunaji is actually this sweat. This is the reason why merely the sight of Yamuna-jal fills the devotee’s heart with bliss.

Her flow is not straight, the adhi-bhautik form takes very attractive turns. Shri Hariraiji relates this to be enchanting walk by the divine form of Shri Yamunaji. He says that Her walk is such that it has memerised even Thakoji. Thakorji loves Her to such an extent that He does not live without Her even for a moment.

Some devotees were not able to enjoy the raas-leela with Thakorji. Shri Yamunaji reminds Thakorji of this. Then Thakorji grants the bliss of His form to those devotees. Such a devotee has nothing, no means but the grace of Shri Yamunaji is his invaluable treasure. Thus he accomplishes everything by Her grace.

While sitting on the shores of Shri Yamunaji, the devotees are absorbed in watching leelas in Her beautiful dark waters within innumerable waves. Shri Hariraiji states that at the time when he can observe the leelas, he also feels other emotions which are mentioned below.

O Yamunaji! Even I am a separated soul who has been forgotten by Thakorji. Please give me refuge in your shelter. I have no means of any type nor do I possess any good qualities. Irrespective of all my shortcomings, I still belong to you. Even Thakorji is charmed by you. I do not have the capability to sing your glories either. In spite of all my deficiencies, will I ever be eligible enough that you recommend me to Thakorji. I am not worthy even to prostate to you. Still I prostrate to you and plead for your mercy.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Nice going Zankhanaji, we appreciate your hard efforts Smile

Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Agreed, please continue........... Rolling Eyes

JSK
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Thank you for the encouragement Sunitaji and Sitalji. Sorry for the delay in translation.

Next 4 pads written by Govinddasji strengthen the love of the devotee for Shri Yamunaji.

Pad 5

Shyam sang shyam, vahe rahi Shri Yamune,
Surat shram bindu te, sindhu si bahi chalee;
mano aatur alee, rahee na bhavan apne ||1||
Koti kaam hi vaaro roop nenan niiharo laal giradharan, sang karat ramane;
Harakhi Govind prabhu, nirakhi inki aur
Maano navdulhani, aai gavane. ||2||

Vivechan:

In this pad Govinddasji describes the beautiful form of Shri Yamunaji.

Yugal swaroop perform various mysterious leelas. At the climax of such leela, bliss originating from Shri Swaminiji’s divine body merges with the bliss generated from Thakorji’s divine body. This merged bliss gathers and takes water form. As Thakorji has beautiful blue complexion, this water form of bliss also takes the same blue colour. This bliss is form of Shri Yamunaji. From this stream of ultimate bliss, a drop comes to the earth. By the time this drop reaches the earth, it becomes a river which is as big as a sea. This is the adhi-bhautik form of Shri Yamunaji. In this way Shri Yamunaji came to the earth from her abode for the upliftment of the devotees with a lot of eagerness. She has incarnated on this earth only to benefit the devotees.

In the adhi-daivik form, Shri Yamunaji is enjoying divine sports with Thakorji. She looks amazingly stunning at such times. Beauty of millions of cupids is nothing in front of mesmerising beauty of Shri Yamunaji. These eyes are useful only when Shri Yamunaji graces the devotee and grants such wonderful darshan. The blessed devotees are able to know such beautiful, blissful and merciful form of Shri Yamunaji. Even when Shri Yamunaji is engaged in leelas with Thakorji, she thinks about such devotees. Govinddasji says that Thakorji glances at these devotees with such love as if he is glancing at the new bride who is meeting her beloved for the first time. This way such a devotee experiences the bliss, Thakorji himself! This means the devotee who loves Shri Yamunaji definitely receives love of Thakorji. Such a devotee is as dear to Thakorji as a gopi.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Lovely narration of the pada's, thank you for all your efforts

JSK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: