Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: KARMA Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

KESAR CHAND

Once upon a time there was a man called Kesar Chand who wasn’t a very nice person as his actions were always carried out with bad intentions. His job role was to deceive people and rob them in a sly way. The name Kesar Chand didn’t justify his deeds at all, and his wife was an ardent Pusthimarg vaishnav.

From morning to evening he was involved in sins and had never done a good deed in his life. Even at night just before going to sleep he was scheming away, whilst most other people would at least remember the Lord name during that time so they could dream peacefully without having a guilty conscious

One morning he got up to follow his usual routine and came downstairs with a grumpy face. Seeing the amount of Prasad on the table he was complaining to his wife about the variation of foods offered and its quantity’s. She told him that this food was offered to Thakorji and he shouldn’t speak like this. In response he raised his voice and said “your Thakorji doesn’t even eat all that and why is there so much”.

She explained that vaishnavs would be coming down to partake of the offerings. Now he was fuming and started shouting at her saying “why do we need to feed other people, do they not have food in their own homes?” The wife being used to these comments said; please just eat go to work and by the way could I have some money. He was also stingy by nature so was not too pleased with her request and asked her why she needed money.

She replied by saying that she was going to see Vallabh Kul Balak and wanted to give some offerings and its is rude to do charan sparsh (bow and touch the lotus feet of the Balak).

He retorted “Why should I give money for someone else's balak, they are not my balak (child) so why should I worry about these Vallabh Kul Balak?”

With that last remark, he stormed out of the house, thinking his wife was completely insane. He heard his wife's comments as he stepped outside the front door, "Oh my husband, please take care and if it is possible do one good deed today."

He turned back and snarled at his wife and added, "Good deed indeed, my foot, if I start doing that then we will be on the street. Do you know how many vicious human beings are there waiting for me to make that kind of move? You and your Bhagavan have no clues about the way of the world. He sits in Rajbhog and you sit in Nitya kram and that is how you both spend your days."

Wife smiled and said, "Oh my husband, what do you know about our Thakorji, He is the one who has provided us with all these luxury. Anyway, I do not want to make you late for your work, but remember, please do one good deed today."

He looked at her and said, "Go to your Thakorji and play with Him. I will do what is needed to be done. I did survive the last forty years of my life, and I don't need anything." And with this he vanished into the maddening crowd of the city.

On his way to work he was just about to step on a spider and somehow stopped himself and jumped over it. This way he let the spider live. And with this action it transpired that this was the first good deed he had ever done in his life and was quite surprised by his own actions, as normally he would have just killed the spider without giving it a second thought.

After that incident he carried on walking and he saw a snake standing with vicarious head and scorching eyes, blocking his path. It looked like the snake had been waiting for Kesar Chand and was coming towards him. He started walking faster in the opposite direction but the snake turned around and carried on slithering towards him.

Kesar Chand looked horror-stricken and started running like a mad-man but the snake kept following. All of a sudden Kesar Chand stopped and decided to reason out with the snake. In his corner of his eyes he had also spotted a stick. He thought if I can reason it out with the snake, then I will have to use the stick to kill it. So he asked the snake why he was being chased.

To his amazement the snake replied by saying “I have come to bite you as its time for you to die”.

Not believing his ears he asked, "I have never seen a snake speak, so how come you can speak back?"

The Snake responded by saying, "I needed to speak to my victims as I do not like to take their lives without any explanations. This way when you die, you would remember the reason of your death and this communication is important for me as well. I do not want to kill you without telling you the reason as this will end my crusades with each other."

Kesar Chand was still puzzled as something like this had never happened in his life before nor had he ever heard from anybody else that they had spoken to a snake directly. Then quietly he asked the snake why it was time for him to die and what the reason behind this cruel crusade was. He said that he is prepared to compromise in anyway, as long as she spares his life..

Snake told him that in her past life she was a beautiful woman and he had made love to her and then left her in a pregnant state to fend for herself. Being single woman, the society acted with her in a very cruel way, they stoned her to death. She said that she had to take her avenge her death and her child's death. She wanted the revenge so she can quench her thirst and thus they can equalize their karmas.

Still baffled Kesar Chand asked whether they could just forget the past and get on with their lives. He said that there is no point in dwelling in the past and that she won’t enjoy killing him. The Snake said she will enjoy every seconds of killing him and there was no way she could forget the past and spare him. He had used her and just left her without any money and it was pay back time.

All of a sudden Kesar Chand started running towards his house; there was no way he was going to die, not just yet. The snake was still chasing him, finally he reached his house, and he ran in the house and shut the door behind him.

His wife had just completed seva and was surprised to see her husband running towards her. He rushed towards her and stammered, "She is after me….she… she …. she…bite… will bite….kill……kill me".

The wife tried to calm him down and said, "What are you talking about, who is after you?"

He was breathing heavily; feet were trembling like there was no tomorrow. He said, "This snake is following me, it is here to kill me, the nagin (female snake) is waiting outside the door. She has got some past life issue. Only your God can save me. Go on call your god and tell him to get rid of nagin. C'mon hurry."

She saw that desperate look in her husband's eyes. She said that Thakorji was sleeping at the moment and there was no way she was going to wake him up for a materialistic issue.

"You don't believe me? Just go and open the door, and be careful she is a vicious little creature. Go, open the door."

So she went and opened the door, and there was the snake curled up on the doorsteps. As soon as she saw the wife, the nagin changed into a human, female form. She smiled at her and folded her hands and greeted Kesar Chand's wife by saying, "Jai Shree Krishna."

The wife folded both hands and replied “ Jai Shree Krishna “ then all of a sudden Kesar Chand came and slammed the door. Told his wife; she is completely mad for greeting the snake when his life was at danger.

However his wife replied; a vaishnav always greats a fellow bhakta back with Jai Shree Krishna.

He retorted; she is not one of those vaishnav, she has come to murder me!!!!!!!! His face had gone red with anger and then he told her he was hungry and wanted some food. So he sat down on the table waiting, meanwhile the wife had gone to the kitchen to fetch some prasada. She came back from the kitchen, with a plate full of prasada in her left hand, which she gave to him and in her right hand she had a bowl filled with prasadi-milk. She then walked towards the front door.

Kesar Chand guessed his wife’s intentions and couldn’t believe that she was going to give milk to his enemy. He asked what was wrong with her and whether she was happy to wear a white saree for the rest of her life living the life of a widow.

Calmly she told him, "You cannot leave a guest hungry. She greeted me and she is our guest now and she is at our door steps."

As she spoke, she opened the door and the snake was still there. Kesar Chand started screaming, "Close that darn door, that vicious nagin will come into the house, shut the door quickly….quickly."

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

That was really nice. Thanks for sharing Sitalji. Very Happy

Looking forward for more. Laughing

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Thanks Sunitaji, please read below:

The Snake told him that she couldn’t enter the house as it was a vaishnav's house and Thakorji was residing in their home. She couldn’t take her revenge in that home and bite him.

Upon hearing those words, Kesar Chand starting jumping with joy, "That’s alright, then, I will just stay at home."

He was teasing the snake because she couldn’t enter the home; he was freely moving around and eating away. The wife was just about to bend down to offer the snake some milk and the snake turned herself into a beautiful woman, again.

Completely gob smacked, Kesar Chand could not stop looking at her and admiring her beauty. She looked at him and said, "This is what I looked like in my last life and it’s this very form you made love to and then you left me pregnant. I was helpless, no one to turn to and was without any money."

In his mind he was thinking that she was hot stuff and she must have been a nice catch in his previous life. His wife looked at him and said, "She is a beautiful woman. See, two minutes ago you were not prepared to look at her and did not want me to open the door and now, look at you?"

He ignored her comment and carried on observing her beauty and then all of a sudden, she started singing kirtans. She had a beautiful voice and Kesar Chand’s wife was impressed with the Kirtans. Even Kesar Chand was pulled by her voice and beauty and started singing along slowing proceeding closer to the door.

They were all singing away and enjoying the Kirtans immensely. Slowly and gradually Kesar was getting closer and closer to the door and ended up standing on the doorstep for a while. As soon as he stepped outside the door she changed her form back to a snake and bit him, he died at that instant.

Due to his bad deeds he ended up in hell, upon arrival he had to close his nose, as the smell was terrible. The place was filthy, hot, messy and the people in there looked half-dead and grumpy. He couldn’t believe he had ended up in a deep well (kuvo) full of human remains and fleeces and it was full of human waste. Kesar Chand was submerged up to his neck in this well. It was filthy place. He was cursing the snake. The other souls there told him that there was no point in moaning or swearing as they had been trapped for years and he better get used to it.

He looked around and saw there wasn’t even a clean spot where he could sit so he carried on swimming in the well. He was already sick of the place and wanted to get out of hell. He started pondering on how he was going to stay in this hellish planet as he felt suffocated. Then out of the blue a messenger (Yam Doot) came and said that if you have done any good on earth then mention it to him and there may be a possibility to shift them to a better place.

Kesar Chand started thinking and thought to himself that he couldn’t recollect any good deeds. In his whole life on earth, he had been involved in illegal jobs and deceiving people. Then he remembered that he had saved that spider just before he had met that awful snake. He told the messenger about the incident.

The messenger promised to look into this incident and once this is proved, he will report the matter to authority and then he will come back and tell him about the decision. The messenger returned on the next day and told him there was a good chance of him being elevated to heaven. The spider had died on earth and attained in heaven. The messenger arranged contact with the spider and then left them two to sort out how he was going to get him out of the well of hell.

Kesar Chand was amazed to see the spider and wondered how this little creature was going to help him out of hell. The spider looked at him and said, "I am grateful you didn’t kill me on earth so I will help you by sending a web down and you can climb up out of the well of hell towards heaven.

Kesar Chand thought it was a good idea and didn’t see any other way of getting out of that dump, the well full of filth, so he grabbed onto the web that the spider had let down. The Spider pulled the web and Kesar Chand, slowly and progressively he was being uplifted. The other soul, who was in the same well, close by, saw the progress and could not resist, and he grabbed onto Kesar Chand's legs from underneath. He and the Kesar Chand were now hauled up.

The other souls, who were also in the same well, grabbed the legs of second soul. Everyone in the well followed the each other and Kesar Chand saw that Spider was getting tiered. He was scared that spider might loose his strength or the web might not hold their weight and he would fall back in to well. Kesar Chand got angry with them and told them to let go as he had saved the spider and they would be too heavy anyway. They wouldn’t listen. So Kesar Chand started swinging in such a way so these souls would let go of the web. Then suddenly the web broke and they all fell down.

Kesar Chand started shouting at them and telling them it’s their entire fault. The Spider then slowly told him that if he had let the other souls come; he would have definitely been elevated to the higher planets. Kesar Chand being speechless finally asked him for another chance. The Spider said no as he had only been saved once so was only willing to help him that on time. With those last words he disappeared and Kesar Chand was still in Hell.

He was sitting there with a miserable face, as he knew that his chances of going to heaven were zero, as he hadn’t done any other good deeds. After some time the messenger came to him and asked if he could think of anything else that could enable him to move up. Kesar Chand sadly nodded his head sideways and started telling him how he was tricked by that snake.

As soon as the messenger heard that he had been involved in Kirtan singing, he told him that he was sure there was a way out for him as singing the glories of Thakorji overrides everything. Kesar Chand gave him a weird look and said; you think I can get out of here because I sang a few lines of a Kirtan?

The messenger told him that he was new at his job and Kesar was his first soul so he wasn’t 100% sure but will find out. Kesar Chand thought to himself that he has ended up with a new messenger who doesn’t even know his job yet, this is just great. He told the messenger to leave it as it was not possible to get out by singing a couple of lines of a Kirtan.

The messenger responded by saying “You have got nothing to lose as you are already in hell which is the worst place”. Kesar Chand thought that he was right and was then willing to give it a go. After some research they had found that the snake, the nagin, she had ended up in heaven, Kesar was shocked to discover that the nagin had ended up in heaven.

The messenger informed him that he was going to obtain contact with the snake so they could find out how she had ended up in heaven after killing another being. At the thought of seeing the snake, Kesar Chand started getting shivery and said there was no way he was going to face this murderer. The messenger thought he was a crazy man and enlightened him that he was dead and the snake had already bitten him, hence he was in hell. She couldn’t even bite him again as he had left his material body on earth.

So finally Kesar Chand agreed and the messenger sorted out the connection, upon asking her how she had reached heaven she told them that because she had sang those few kirtans, she ended up at that destination. Then she said to Kesar Chand that she was trying to entice him out of the door by singing those kirtans, so she could bite him. She said that now her soul is at peace and she no longer holds any grudges, she was willing to help him. She told him that she will slide her tail down so he can hold on and then she will slowly pull him up.

Kesar agreed and held on to her tail, as she was pulling him up more and more souls were holding on the tail and then each other, this way there was 12 souls and the snake was getting very tired, as it was very heavy. She was trying her level best but was struggling. She said that she has limited strength and one of the souls will have to let go off her tail, otherwise all of them including her will fall into the well of hell. Kesar Chand decided to let go to make it easier for her and let the other souls go.

As soon as he dropped down he looked up and saw that the snake managed to pull them all up and then suddenly he looked to the right and he saw his wife. She was smiling down at him and stretched her hands out as if she was gesturing to him to grab it. He took her hands and she slowly stretched her hands till he was secured in her grip.

As soon as he grabbed hold of her, he was pulled up to the higher planets. Still in shock and being unable to utter a word his wife told that; because he let those 11 souls go and thought about them and the snake, he was automatically elevated.

Then all of a sudden Kesar Chand saw the spider rushing and then he saw the snake coming towards her and he perplexed, started shouting, "Oh no help this Nagin is biting me...help...help."

He was pounding both hands on his chest and crying out for help. Suddenly he was awakened by his wife. His wife walked in the room when she heard him shouting in his dream. She asked him why he was behaving so weirdly and that its time to get up and go to work.

Then he realised that it had all been a dream, he was still alive and there was no snake after him. Still in a bit of a trance he got up bathed and clothed himself and went downstairs. As he was heading towards the breakfast table he told his wife that he wanted to do Mangla charan and pay his obeisances to god. His wife couldn’t believe her ears and asked him gently whether he was sure. He said that he had never been so sure in his life and was asking her what to do. She said that firstly they needed to go and take permission from Vallabh Kul Balak.

To her astonishment he joyfully replied, "Come on then, what are you waiting for?"

Both started heading over to their guru's house; Kesar Chand had already been initiated at a young age so he just needed permission to start doing seva. On the way there he saw eleven men standing outside his old workplace. He looked at them and recognised them from his dream.

He went up to them and tried to speak to one of the guys however they didn’t recognise him. He then realised how much grace Thakorji had bestowed on him by letting him suffer his deeds in a dream. For the reason that his wife was such a devoted vaishnav and through her association he had received so much grace. Thakorji has induced his pain and the sins in the dream and that way He bestowed a grace on this Devi-Jiva. THAKORJI IS THE BEST Wink

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

That was so quick.
Thanks Sitalji, and please do add more when ever possible. Laughing

Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
jagdish
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

very nice prasang, many thanks for sharing.
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Thanks Sunitaji & Jagdisji, please read below for Ansuya's varta:

ANSUYA

This story is about a girl called Ansuya who was at that time 15 year old residing with her parents in a small village on the outskirts of India. One of her greatest ambition in life was to marry a handsome rich guy, who would sweep her off the feet and take her away to his palace. She was generally a jolly person who had numerous friends, Ansuya loved going out and dancing (Playing Raas Garba) with her friends. Her Dad was out most of the time earning a living for the family and her Mother was a devoted vaishnav.

Ansuya herself was not to keen on this Path, though when her Mum needed help in the kitchen or around the house, she would gladly lend a hand. Other than that she kept to herself and indulged in her own hobbies.

One day Ansuya was fast asleep in her room, during the night Ansuya thought she heard a knock. She pulled herself out of bed and proceeded towards the door, except once opened she couldn’t catch anybody’s sight. She mumbled to herself: Mmhhh I must have been dreaming. As she was closing the door she heard a squeaky voice coming from the floor: “I am here Ansuya, look down“. Ansuya looked down and was amazed to see a little child staring at her, what was more shocking concerning this scenario was that the child did not look like an ordinary kid.

She noticed that his skin colour was blue, yet it was an extremely eccentric stunning shade, which was glowing brighter than the moon. He was wearing a beautiful unique outfit; the sparkling diamante jewellery enhanced his whole attire. Her eyes travelled to his head where she perceived him to possess lovely black curly hair with Peacock feathers attached in the form of a crown. It was so strange; he looked like a little cute god with an ever so charming smile. Then it suddenly struck to her. It was Krishna! The one her mother served so lovingly

Little Thakorji had been watching her all this time with his deep blue eyes, without saying another word he walked past her into the bedroom and noticed that the bed was quite high, he just about managed to place his little hands on top of the bed and lifted his body up, crawled to the side then sat down comfortably leaning against the headboard, then with a satisfied grin placed on his face waited for her to follow.

Ansuya was astonished by his behaviour, and stayed silent for a good few minutes. She then asked him gently why he was in her room, hoping it didn't sound rude. Surely he had stopped by to see her mother, maybe he just knocked on the wrong door, but then why did he call out her name? All these questions were flying through her head.

Thakorji smiled then excitedly requested: Will you perform my seva?

Ansuya could not believe her ears; he was asking her to perform seva? She uttered: WHAT?

Thakorji giggled: Ansuya will you look after me? Can I be your baby? He asked very sweetly

She had lost her tongue for a split second. She then regained herself and firmly stated: No I am sorry, but I cannot perform your seva, everyone who gets involved with you ends up being miserable. They seem to have extra problems in this world, which I would rather refrain from

Thakorji seemed disappointed, without saying another word, lifted himself up whilst holding the headboard, jumped off the bed and vanished into the air.

Ansuya woke up sweating, she turned around and looked out the window, it was still dark outside. She wondered, “Was it all her imagination, or did he really come? She could recall his entrance vividly; he had most definitely been in her dream

The following morning Ansuya kept pondering over the previous nights events. She found the whole scenario strange and peculiar that God Krishna had come to see her. “Never you mind” she mumbled, she was glad to have revealed her true feelings concerning seva. Then she carried on with the day as per normal, and soon Thakorji’s appearance was forgotten.

However, Thakorji re-appeared few nights later, this time she noticed him climb through the bedroom window with great efforts. She wondered why he was struggling by using the window when he was god and could appear and disappear whichever way he liked. As he jumped on onto the ground He shouted: “Hi”. He had a satisfied grin on his face and then babbled on: “Ansuya did you see my jump?

She just nodded and waited for him to add more to the conversation. Ansuya did not understand why he had returned, when she had made her feelings pretty clear the other night. He wiped his muddy feet on the mat beside the window, she noticed that even his feet were amazingly gorgeous and they had extraordinary illustrations drawn on them, his nails depicted moon like diamonds: they were shimmering in the night.

Meanwhile Krishna’s feet were wiped dirt-free, He walked towards the bed and just gazed at her with great intensity in silence. It was still in the room for a while; few minutes later Ansuya decided to break the ice by questioning Him on his return trip to her room.

“Ansuya will you please perform my seva, I promise that you will be very happy with me!” He gave her a delicate sweet smile

Ansuya ignored the smile “Why are you so insistent? If you think I am innocent and will fall into your trap then you are entirely wrong. Do not for one second think that I am oblivious of your deeds, I know that you entice souls with your charms then leave them alone to face the hurdles in life.

I have yet to find a rich loving husband who will take me away to his lovely abode. Knowing your pranks, if I started your seva then for sure will you place me into a home where they believe in Mataji or Shivji, which denotes many complications including a lifelong battle with the husband and in-laws, not to forget the pain and disappointed involved.

So please Thakorji, just leave me alone to carry on with my life and sleep peacefully. Sincerely, not willing to exchange my future exhilaration for desolation. Little Thakorji didn’t move, remained quiet and appeared motionless for some time. Ansuya soon realised that he was not departing this time so tried to ignore Him by closing her eyes and turning so that her back was facing Krishna. It was hard to fall asleep as she felt his presence and soon heard footsteps up and down the room, irritated she lay there for the rest of the night till dawn, when she finally heard him say bye and leave.

In the morning at breakfast Her mother found that she came across looking very tired and grumpy and asked her for a reason. Ansuya told her not to worry and to eat her breakfast. Her Mother was persistent for her to reveal the dilemma.

Ansuya ultimately gave in and narrated the previous 2 nights incidents to her in great detail. Once she had finished speaking, the Mother stood up from the breakfast table and walked over to give a massive hug “Dear Child you are blessed” tears of happiness were rolling down her cheeks.

Ansuya’s cheeks turned crimson “Ma, why are you behaving like this? I am not interested in Krishna he is not trustworthy. Shocked ...................

JSK
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai jai shri gokulesh

Sitalji, that's awesome.... njoyed..
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Thanks Sitalji, enjoying every bit of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thanks Unnatiji & Sunitaji please read below:

Astonished by Ansuya’s speech, she enquired: Why Beta? How can you even say something like that concerning Krishna?

Come on Ma, for how many years have you been looking after him and craving for his darshan?“ Has he ever appeared before you and thanked you for your service? He just turns up in my dreams expecting me to drop my life for him and perform seva. Don’t you think that portrays arrogance?

“Ansuya do you realise what you are saying” The mother placed both her hands on her ears, she felt hurt by what her daughter said.

“Ma please don’t feel bad, look at it from my point of view. Vaishnavs work so hard in trying to achieve Krishna, instead of aiding them and appearing before them, he vanishes and on the contrary generates extra obstacle on purpose

“That is not true Ansuya, Thakorji is full of grace He loves his devotees and lives for them. You are taking an earthly view to all these incidents. Use a spiritual concept sweetheart and you will be surprised at your findings. Thakorji is with us at all time helping us cross the ocean of materialistic misery.

Our Thakorji at home is real and awards me with beautiful darshans everyday, yes, beyond doubt I have not yet experienced what you have. Though you never know, am now hoping that you will be able speak to him in order for him to grant me his vision. Thakorji listens to his devotee’s you know?

“Mother!” Ansuya thought her Mother was completely brainwashed by these satsangs at Gopaldas Uncle’s House. He was a bit too religious for her and her Mum naturally adored him, often heard her say, Param Bhagvadia.

“I don’t want to see or speak to Krishna ever again” I have decided that I am not going to sleep tonight. If I don’t sleep then he cannot harass me in my dreams. He thinks he is clever, but then I am a step ahead. She sounded extremely determined.....................

“Beta, you cannot stay awake forever, you’re body will need sleep someday soon.

“Arey Ma, Leave me to it, I am not going to sleep and that is final”

The Mother shook her head and headed towards the kitchen to commence her cooking.

Ansuya made plans with her friends, they would keep her entertained till night, and for the remainder a few romantic novels would keep her company

She had a good day with her mates and was enjoying her novel in bed, she was engrossed and hours had passed without her feeling tired. On the other hand when the clock stroke 4 am she felt exhausted and felt to make a cup of tea that would help her stay away.

She entered the kitchen and let out a loud scream: Thakorji was sitting beside the sink eating some Indian sweets. “YOU, what are you doing here, her temper was rising. Thakorji had his mouth full so pointed at the food and then his mouth.

“I can see that you are eating, but why in my kitchen?” Can you not eat at your own house?”

Thakorji had finished His last bite of food and said “Ansuya I don’t have a home and was very hungry”

Before Ansuya could respond her Mother walked in and Thakorji vanished instantly, she had heard the screams

“Beta, are you alright, what is the matter? Why did you yell?

“He was here in the kitchen eating? Ansuya was still fuming

“Hai Re, who was here?” She immediately fetched the broom, which she could use as weapon to hit the interloper

“Krishna, who else could be such a rude intruder and a liar?”

She dropped the broom and shrieked “Krishna” The Mother looked around in the kitchen and didn’t see a trace of Thakorji, then her eyes caught on to a glittering object on the floor. It was Thakorji’s golden stick. She was amazed and asked Ansuya what this was doing in the kitchen

Ansuya looked at her Mum in disbelief “I told you Krishna was here!”

Her Mum moved closer and gave her daughter a hug “Beta you are extremely lucky, however I also realise that you are not ready for seva so I will go to Gopalbhaiji’s house tomorrow and ask for a solution. She held her hand and guided her to her room, tucked her in bed and waited till she fell asleep. Afterwards slipped to her own room wondering vis-à-vis Thakorji’s mysterious games and soon fell fast asleep herself

The following Morning she headed off to Gopaldasji’s house, he was always pleased to receive vaishnavs at his home. They sat and discussed some satsang, then Ansuya’s Mother revealed the quandary she was facing with Ansuya, she told him she was pretty concerned.

Gopaldasji smiled upon hearing the story, told her not to worry and send Ansuya to his house.

Back at home Ansuya was rummaging around her Mothers religious books (pusthaks) to find out veiled secrets, that annoyed Thakorji the most and aid in keeping him away. Her mother arrived, she was extremely surprised to see Ansuya reading her books and could not help but smile. Ansuya detected her mother’s smile and told her not to get any funny ideas; she was most definitely not becoming religious.

“Then why are you reading those books?

“To keep him away” She stated confidently

Her mother was baffled “Right Okay, Ahem.... Anyway I have just been to Gopalbhai’s house and enlightened him concerning your dreams and vision. He has advised for you to go see him.

Sceptically, she surveyed her mother and asked. “ He is not going to try to convert me, is he? .................................................................

JSK
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Wow Sitalji. Beatiful narrationof leelas. I wish I am as fortunate as Ansuya! Rolling Eyes

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thanks Zankhanaji, Je Je has mentioned in his vachnamrut’s that in the path of maryada souls run after God, however in the Path of Grace its Thakorji who follows his bhakto. Please read below:

The mother took a deep sigh and replied, “Don’t be silly dear, why would he want to convert you?” Rolling Eyes

“Ma, whenever vaishnavs have been to this house, they have tried to entice me into seva

“Beta, you know Gopalbhaiji is not like that, just go and see him once and listen to what he has to say

“Ok Fine, Ill go and see him in the afternoon” She carried on making notes from the book

Her Mother was curious to read what her daughter had written. However, Ansuya would not let her Mother take a peak and thereafter kept the notebook with her at all times.

In the afternoon she walked to Gopaldas Uncle’s house, he lived just around the corner, which was quite convenient for her mum. She knocked on the door; Gopaldasji welcomed her in lovingly and sat her down. He offered her some Prasad , which she accepted gratefully.

She related the previous incident to Him. Gopaldasji shook his head and stated: “My God Ansuya, what a snag, why don’t you tell him that I will perform is seva?

Ansuya jumped up” Really? You will perform his seva? Surprised

Gopaldasji Grinned

She cheered up instantly “That will be excellent, this way He will be pleased and so will I”.

She thanked Gopaldasji and headed back home. Her mum had been pacing up and down waiting for Ansuya to return and eager to find out what was said.
As soon as Ansuya stepped through the front door her mum walked up and asked: So tell me Beta, what did Gopal Uncle propose?

“Ma, let me get in first and sit down”

From her daughters expression she gathered the meeting went well. She waited patiently for her daughter to be seated and speak

“He is a nice man, he has kindly offered to look after that bothersome Thakorji, Gopal Uncle advised I tell him in my dream tonight that He will take care of him”

The Mother smiled “Gopalbhaiji is a lovely vaishnav and we are fortunate to have been blessed with his association” She left Ansuya in the room and continued with the household chores.

That night Ansuya went to bed early, she was eager to see Thakorji and tell him the great news. On this occasion Thakorji appeared through the wall and stepped down as if there was a staircase in the air. Before she could ask him regarding this entrance he had shouted Hello and ran towards the bed excitedly. She offered him a seat on the bed. Ansuya gave him a hand so he need not struggle like last time. Thakorji crawled next to her; He appeared extremely comfortable on the bed Wink

“Kanura, do not get over-excited, I am being nice to you for the reason that tonight will be the last night I will be seeing you”

Thakorji scratched his head, he head no intention in stopping his visits and questioned her regarding her comment

“Well Thakorji, I have found you someone that will perform your seva

He jumped on the bed “Really, who?”

“Gopal Uncle, he lives around the corner and will look after you very well. See what I have done for you, even though up till this date you have only stressed me out?

Thakorji beamed, “Oh Ansuya you are so sweet, so what time did he tell me to go there?

“Ahem, I don’t know, he did not mention anything regarding timings”

Thakorji’s face dropped and lifted both his hand halfway towards the sky” “Then how am I suppose to know when it is a convenient time for him? If I just turn up, he may be pre-occupied with other responsibilities and will not be able serve moi”

“That’s true, don’t worry I’ll go and ask him tomorrow and let you know at night”

“Oh Ansuya, Thank you” He gave her a peck on the cheek and left Embarassed

Ansuya lay in bed for a while, reflecting on Thakorji character then dozed of straight into dreamland.

The next day she paid another visit to Gopal uncle and informed him regarding Thakorji’s question

“Ah yes Beti, I complete forgot to tell you the timings, request for Thakorji to grace me with his presence during Mangla (morning breakfast)”

She had a quick bite to eat, thanked him again and left to visit a friend for dancing practise

At night when Krishna returned she informed him re Gopaldasji’s answer

“This time Thakorji sat on the floor and placed both his hands on his face and said: Oh Ansuya, Mangla is between 4 a.m to 7a.m, I need a specific time. What If I turn up at 4.am and he is sleeping?

Ansuya was not pleased with his response and snorted “I don’t care, just wake him up then” You have no sense of appreciation; I have been over there twice for you. Is this some sort of a trap?

Thakorji looked up shocked “Ansuya darling, why would I want to entrap you? I honestly don’t have a clue what time I should get there for? Please help me Ansuya? This will be the last time. His eyes looked sorrowful

“Oh alright then, but I am warning you this is the last time, now you may go” By the look on her face Thakorji could tell if he stayed any longer she would refuse to call Gopaldasji. He left the same way he had arrived the previous day, as if there was an invisible plane waiting in the air.

Ansuya was grumpy in the morning, she did not fancy another visit to Gopal Uncle’s life, and it felt as though that little God was taking over her life. She was cursing him all the way to Gopaldasji’s house

Upon arrival she noticed Gopal Uncle standing outside and asked whether he was going out

“Ansuya Beti how nice to see you, I have got to rush as I have an appointment and am running late. Could you please go in and look after my Thakorji for a while” Before Ansuya could respond, Gopal Uncle had left. She had no choice but to enter the house.

She was surprised that Gopal Uncle had left her alone in his own house and thought it was rather rude, she wondered what her mum would think of him now. As she entered the room she noticed Thakorji Playing cards with an extremely stunning girl....................................................

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Thanks Sitalji. I like the mystery being played by our Shri Thakurji that is why one of his name is Natkhat (Mischievious).

Please continue at your convinience !!!!!!!!!! Smile

zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Thakorji's leelas are beyond comprehension!

Sitalji, Thakorji definitely follows His devotees on Pushti path but even the devotee has to be at that level. I am merely a starter on this path so for now I can only wish I have luck like Ansuya and get the good fortune of experiencing of beloved Thakorji.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thanks Sunitaji, Zankhanaji I am also a beginner in this path. Who knows one day? Rolling Eyes

Next chapter:

“Baap re Baap” Thakorji plays cards? Is that not considered to be gambling? She had never previously come across vaishnavs playing cards, what would they think of Thakorji If they saw Him like this. She could not wait to tell on Him to her mum and Gopal Uncle.

She heard Him and his girlfriend laugh, the game looked interesting, she walked nearer to them, being intrigued by the play she stood there and watched them for a while from a distance

Thakorji looked up and spotted Ansuya staring at them, he gave her an affectionate smile, “ Oh Pyari, I am so glad that you are here, can you please fetch me some milk and snacks? I am really hungry; Gopal Dasji forgot to feed me prior to his departure

“He forgot to feed you?” She was gob smacked; she hadn’t perceived Gopaldas Uncle to be so careless. How was he going to manage looking after two Thakorji’s?

“Yes, he has disappeared without leaving me any food” Thakorji looked pretty upset

Ansuya felt bad “Ill draw together some snack from the kitchen then, do I need to go for a bath

Thakorji nodded and pointed towards the bathroom. Ansuya went for a bath and afterwards wore the same clothes, as she didn’t have anything else with her. She then warmed up some milk, gathered a few snacks together and offered them to Thakorji.

He drank the milk in one go and nibbled on the snacks, he also offered some to the girl who sitting beside him and then continued playing cards. After a while Ansuya ended up joining them with the game.

During the game Thakorji lifted his cards so that Ansuya could see, she wondered why he was letting her cheat. In the end she won the game and jumped up of joy, she beat god and His girlfriend. Thakorji smiled: Ansuya you deserved to win, if you were not here today then who would have carried out my seva

She stood still immediately and squealed: “SEVA!” I don’t do SEVA

Thakorji sighed: “Ansuya offering food and entertaining me with a game of cards is called seva

She gave him a deadly look, and then at once stepped towards the front door; on her way out she turned around and called him crafty, she also vowed never to return. Thakorji without saying another word dealt out the cards and carried on playing with his sakhi.

Ansuya trotted home, she was gnashing her teeth, and she didn’t understand why this had to happen to her. All this time she had been right concerning Thakorji’s character: He was a liar, cheat, selfish, arrogant, cunning, sneaky, devious…she carried on calling him names until she reached home Shocked

At home Ansuya tried to erase the morning’s event from her memory, however this approach seemed to have an adverse affect, after an hour she could recollect the scenario picturesque in great detail. Ansuya’s Mother noticed her daughter had gone pale and gave the impression of being wretched.

She walked over and placed her hand on her head: “Beta what is the matter?” I thought Gopalbhaiji had solved your dilemma? Did you have a fight with your friend?

“Ma ! wish it was merely a brawl with a friend, this problem is however extremely serious” Ansuya described the morning events to her and added

“Mai, why did he tell me to do all the work? He could have ordered that girl who was sitting next to him?

“ Toba Toba, You do not say such things Honey, She could have been Svaminiji, that is his wife?

Ansuya looked confused and blurted: “That means she should be doing all the serving like you do for Baba

“Nee Nee Beta, She is the queen and is gracing us by allowing us sinful souls to serve Thakorji, we should serve the couple with great affection, they are both one and are incomplete without one another.

Ansuya shook her head “What on earth is all this, I just want to get on with my life”

“Beta you are so fortunate, why do you discard Thakorji that?”

“Ma he can be God wherever and be served by whoever, personally do not have time for all this palaver, still need to get married and do not want to take that sort of baggage with me”

“ANSUYA! How can you refer to our pyara Thakorji as baggage?

“Ma come on think about this logically, Say for instance I agree to do seva and take Him with me to my in-laws and let him stay in my room. When will I have time to socialise?

“Hai Hai, Ansuya where have you learnt all this? We definitely need to start looking for a groom, you are getting out of hand, am going to speak to your Baba tonight” She walked off not wanting to indulge in this conversation any longer

That night when Thakorji returned in Ansuya’s dream, she blatantly told him to go away and get lost at his first sight. Crying or Very sad

Thakorji placed his hand on his chubby waist and stated confidently: How can I get lost Ansuya? I know my way around here. Wink

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Thanks Sitalji I think Shri Thakurji is playing so COOL!!!!!!! He really knows what he is doing. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: