Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is the colour of Your Company?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: What is the colour of Your Company? Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Pyara Vaishnavs, I am back and with another stollen question. I hear you call me "Chor" (thief), I don't mind as Bhagvad naam when stollen, that vaishnav is not a chor. but in my terms, if you want to call me Chor, please aad an adverb in front of the Chor, as it is I am not a mamuli chor so call me Maha-chor. Bhavad nnam na chor hamaisa Mahan hoi che, and I always like to do Maha Kariya so "Mahan" seems to give me that prestige, which these days you just don't get it so steal it Laughing

Anyway, here is a new stollen question. Do I hear you whispering that how did I get this question? Well. my beloved Vaishnavs last Friday I saw the Note book in his briefcase and Pushtidasji forgot to lock his briefcase and Maha-chor did the hath safai (to you Palna, it mean I stole the note book from the briefcase for a brief moment, ok?)

Well don't tell him that I was the culprit.

Ahem...now tha question:
Quote:
Yasva Krushnai ratim nitiyam,Bodhyatvaprayojanam |
Nirpekshah Satvikashava satsangah sadhusangamaha ||

Well everyone, try to read the above stanza and decyphere it and this is for Palnaji, Palnaji the clue is in the title of this subject hehehe.
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
Hehehehe Inaxiji, you are too funny!! Maha-chor you are then, and i agree if your going to be a chor atleast be one with a high prestigious purpose and title to match!! Wink hmmmm, i think its saying something about satsang??? colour of your company??? ummmm this is a wild guess but im going to give it ago anyway!... so is it talking about the company we keep? The people we surround ourselfs with?? and the colour of them meaning what type of people they are?? Just a guess Confused so vaishnavs please feel free to correct me! Very Happy

p.s Nice to have you back Inaxiji!! and even better with a borrowed/stolen question Wink hehehe
JAI SHREE KRISHNA!!

Palna na Koti Koti Jai Shree Krishna
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
This is a joint explination. Myself and Trushnaji after some deliberation have concluded that the basic translation of the above quote is as follows:
One should do satsang with a vaishnav who is acquainted with krishna(knows about him), he who holds qualities that echo the trates of Rushimuni's(modern versions of course Wink ), he who will be able to take you to colourful leela and who imbibs into krishna in all his entirety! This is the company vaishnavs should desire because they are the colour of anurag(red). The colour of love which is given to pyara vaishnavs and Krishna himself! Please feel free to correct or add anywhere where we have lacked in information.
JAI SHREE KRISHNA!! Very Happy
palnaji & Trushnaji

Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

I know what is happening behind my back and after What Inaxiji has done with my notes, I could not but hit back like police dada catching the Maha chor. Here is my answer to all Mahachor in Toofan Pushti Jahaj.

Well part of the above stanza:

Yasva Krushnai ratim nitiyam

this sentence (stanza) means:
The one who always love Shree Krishna.....
Jamnai nitiya Krushnama sneh che

So Palnaji and Trushnaji you have come very close to the answer, I mean nearly 80%. Well done. Now this will teach you a lesson. Maha Chor ko bhi Maha Saza Milti Hai .
Nirupa
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Inaxiji you are natkhat (oops I mean Maha Natkhat).

I think this is the meaning of the stanza you have quoted.

Jemnai Nitya Krushnama sneh che, koi pan jatna hatu vina je bodh ape che, je nirpakshah ane satvik che temano sang tej satsang che.

Do satsang with the vaishnav who always loves Shree Krishna. Parts with the knowledge without any expectations.

Nirpekshah means apeksha vagar (without expectation).

Not very good at translating so, Inaxiji please correct it if I have made mistakes.

I am not Maha Chor but ardent satsangi of Pushtidasji.
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Yes , Inaxibhen this was not chori but "Hoshiari"
So it is OK but magic act of disappearing or becoming invisible will not be permitted.

This is what I understand

Jevo sung tevo rung so one must be careful in choosing friends am I correct.?

One must indulge with Krishna Bhaktas (vaishnavs) by keeping the right company and involve in satsangs with bhavik vaishnavs (Eg. Pushtidasji)without expectations of any fruits but love Shri Krishna unconditionally.

My words may look mixed up but meaning should be similar.

Vaishnavs time to sing this lovely pada so I will only start Tu Run-Gae Ja

Ma-ra rung ma run-gae ja re--------------

------- Shri Mahaprabhuji na sung ma-----

--------------------Shri Nathji na rung ma-----------

Well how am I doing?? Very Happy Very Happy

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Pushtidas
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Well it seems all of you have given your version of the above sloka and now we will await for Maha Chor to put the reply. Unfortunately, little bird tells me that she is suddenly taken ill with flu so will not be able to give her version of this stanza and this moment of time.
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna
Pushtidasji, could you do us vaishnavs a huge favour and tell the little birdy to give Inaxiji a big kiss and hug, and make sure the little birdy looks after her while she has the flue! Lots of warm honey water and veggie soup!! Wink We wait patiently for your response Inaxiji Very Happy ....

Anjana Modi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Palnaji, Inaxiji does not give tupence for little birdie, cant you see she a lady of Lord and always believe in Mahan (enormously huge )things so lets send her a maha Kiss and Maha Bird that can quickly cures her Flue. C'mon Inaxiji, we can't let you do Maha pretend of getting sick.

GET WELL SOON and we all want you on Satsang Tibari.
Inaxi
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

It seems we all have digested this question and its meaning. Whichever approach we have, the answer was in round about way the similar.

You know, I was surprised as in Pushtidasji's note book he made a remark that there will many different approach in this answer and the gist of the answer will be very closely same. I am amazed with his prediction on vaishnavs and the answer. I am quietly very proud of him, he is a gem..ahem.

Well this shows that all vaishnavs have different approach in serving Krishna but their ultimate goal is the same, that is, to acquire His divine form, I mean acquire the divine form of Shree Krishna. Like although the answers were close enough to what we were seeking, but in terms of presenting the answer and the words used were unique, so when we do KALA VALA to Krishna in seva, does not matter how you do Kalavala, (Palnaji to you kalavala mean whishpering sweet nothing to Krishna).

This question was simple but the meaning is profound , we must do satsang with the person which has been described by all of you, but most standing out was the answer by Nirupaji:

Jemnai Nitya Krushnama sneh che, koi pan jatna hatu vina je bodh ape che, je nirpakshah ane satvik che temano sang tej satsang che.

That is do satsang with the person who loves krishna and does service (seva) to Him,and he nourisher, distributes the knowledge or parts with the knowledge without any returns or expectations, he/she should be of satvik bhava like Chandravaliji, he/she should be nirpakshah (Palnaji nirpakshah means non bias ok?), that is the vaishnav one should be able to find, once found then squeez him/her (take it easy Trushnaji and Sitalji) with bhava and indulge in satsang.

Greeeeeeeeeeeat, me sound like little ol Pushtidasji, what a Toofan Jahaj? I hear Jagdishji saying..well have sense of Hasiya...oops, got to hide the note book and where is that therometer, better put it in my mouth and pretend to be asleep, because I can hear Pushtidasji 's light foots coming towards the bedroom...haaa,hehehe Palna that was a narrow escape.
kavita
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jai sri krishna.

get well soon please. lots of love.
palna
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,
Hehehehehe, narrow escape..."phewwwww Wink " Thank you Inaxiji for a wonderful explination!!! And bags full of thanks for the little translations, "kala vala....awwwwwww" Very Happy
From Sitalji to naxiji:
"Please Inaxiji...explain how one can take it easy when indulging in Thaokorji?? Wink "

Jai Shree Kirshna Very Happy !!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: