Krishna Seva Forum Index Krishna Seva
Krishna seva sada kariya(Always serve Lord Krishna)

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GOPI STORY
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: GOPI STORY Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Please read below a varta regarding a sakhi called Gulnaina;

GULNAINA

This is a varta vis-à-vis a sakhi called Gulnaina who was severely depressed when Thakorji had left Gokul to stay in Dwarka with his birth Parents Vasudev and Devki. She cried persistently after his departure and felt that she had lost control over her own feelings (Virah). Gulnaina’s ache’s were worsening by the minute, it was like a knife was stabbing her heart repeatedly and the cut felt deeper every time.

Her world was morose without Thakorji, the joy in Gokul seemed to have vanished after Krishna’s departure. Her surroundings constantly reminded her of Thakorji and his mischievous pranks. Gulnaina’s depression and frustration led to anger and resentment towards Svaminiji, The bitterness seemed to grow within her to a stage where she felt that she could not take it any longer and had to make a journey to Barsana to confront Shree Radhaji.

She went looking for Svaminiji in Barsana and found her sitting on a patio smiling at a flower.

Gulnaina proceeded closer and without even saying Hello she immediately said?

“Your love for Krishna is rubbish”

Radhaji looked up instantly and held her ears up. She couldn't believe what this sakhi had just stated,

Gulnaina continued “You just let Krishna go to Gokul”

Svaminiji looked up at her and then slowly opened her mouth: “Shree Krishna is the supreme he doesn't belong to anybody, how could I have possibly stopped him?

Well of course he is the Super Soul, except you are also suppose to be his strength. If you are all his strength then why didn't you hold on to him?

Gulnaina looked extremely tensed up and mumbled;. “ I used to love Thakorji and never interfered for the reason that you loved him and now you have lost him and so have I

Svaminiji was bewildered by her boldness and questioned why she was spoken to so harshly

Gulnaiyna did not apologise for her comments, conversely added more to her speech “Radhikaji I am allowed to speak to you like this as you’ve lost my pyara Thakorji. So easily you let him disappear to Dwarka and I am over here just suffering, I personally would have never let him go and held on to him tightly

She sat down beside Radhaji and firmly stated" You wait I will get him back!

Radhaji just looked at her and smiled

Determined Gulnaina pulled up from her seat and told Svaminiji that she was leaving to acquire Krishna

Svaminiji watched her leave and then continued her mansi (Being in a mental state with Krishna) where she having a tremendous time with Thakorji

Meanwhile Gulnaina found herself a niche in the field near the river Yamunaji and commenced reciting Krishna......Krishna.............Krishna..........Krishna. Each time the expression seemed to grow louder. It was heard by the villagers in Gokul and they started to wonder who this loony person was. A few of them walked over and observed the Gopi Gulnaina siting there reciting Krishna in an continuous flow. They tried to speak to her, though there seemed no response from her.

Back in Dwarka Krishna heard her cries and was hoping that she would soon give up, otherwise he would have to appear and as a result be in trouble with Svaminiji

Shortly Gulnaina had become the talk of the town, the villagers were trying to find a solution as her voice was echoing all over town. They finally decided to send the village Doctor (vaid) to her and were hoping he would be able to treat this Krishna vehemence.

As the Doctor approached Gulnaina he was not quite so sure how to disturb the girl as she was so intensely engrossed in her meditation. He carried on walking a bit closer and tapped on her shoulder. However, there was no response from her, she did not even flinch.

The Doctor was a bit nervous and with a trembling voice said: Excuse me..............again no response and he then loudly repeated......Excuse me............Excuse me

Gulnaina opened her eyes and with an annoyed voice questioned why he had come to disturb her “ Cant you see that I am trying to entice Krishna back to Gokul?............All you people don't seem to care about him.

The doctor scratched his head, he was thinking what to say to this girl “......Uhm.............I have come to treat you.

Gulnaina appeared furious “WHAT! You have come to treat me? This is not a bodily illness that anybody can cure.................Tell me Doctorji can you treat the pain of Krishna’s separation in my heart...........? Can you treat my internal cries for Krishna? If you cant treat hearts then what kind of a doctor does that make you? Can you bring him back to Gokul?

The Doctor was taken back by her response, slowly put his head down and quickly walked away without glancing back

Gulnaina pleased with his departure carried on again with full force the recitation of Shree Krishna, her cries were growing stronger by the minute

The cows were also leaving the herders and jotted towards Gulnaina where Krishna’s name was spoken, they even refused to drink the water. Gulnaina had to take some water (jal) in her hands and give it to each cow after miming Krishna. The cows accepted water once from her, but thereafter lay down on the grass just listening to her voice which was singing their Thakorji’s name. The Cow Herders lost complete control over their cows and were unable to move them from that place.

Villagers were extremely annoyed with this new act and disturbance caused, they requested for Nand baba to stop this nonsense, after all she was calling his son’s name. Radhaji’s father Vrushbanji was also present in Gokul at that time and encouraged for him to speak to Gulnaina. Nandbawa was left with no other choice so built up his valour and set himself ready to face Gulnaina. He was extremely nervous to see this girl, also not so sure which tactics to pursue.

To be continued.... Wink

JSK
Nital
Vaishnav

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Wow...what a daring sakhi! please continue Sitalji - want to hear what happens next!
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

....As he approached her seating place near the Yamunaji, he lightly tapped her shoulder. To his amazement he observed that she did not move the slightest. Nandbawa then decided to cough to make her aware of his presence, however there was again no sign of her acknowledging his cough, for a split second he wondered whether her loud meditation had caused deafness, to double-check he coughed even louder. In reality Gulnaina was so engrossed in her meditation musing over Thakorji that she came to a stage were she had become oblivious to the outside world. Nandbawa was now getting impatient as he had lots of work pending in the village, Once again he coughed, this time it was extremely loud and at the same time tapped her on the shoulder slightly harder.

She slowly opened her eyes, for a few minutes stayed silent and then shouted..............You!!! Ive been waiting for you! Nandbava was shocked by her speech and wondered silently why on earth she appeared annoyed with him

Gulnaina shrugged her shoulder and demanded to know why on earth Nandbawa had let his only son Krishna go to Mathura.

He stumbled: Well, Devaki and Vasudevji are his birth parents...I had to send him back

“So you are not his dad?” She asked sternly

“Of course I am” His reply came instantly and he wondered how she could have asked him such a question. In his eyes Thakorji would always be his son and would eternally be loved by him and Yashodaji. He was on their minds every second of the day, he had become their reason for living.

Gulnaina carried on and firmly questioned who so lovingly raised and nurtured Thakorji

“Well Yashoda and I did” he responded, not sure where this was leading to

“Then you have a right over him, not them!”

Nandbawa stumbled “Beta things are not that simple”

Well I think your teaching and love was insufficient, or else he would not have left you, besides he was born in jail so he could not possible be your son

Nandbawa was stunned and could not comprehend these harsh words. He could not take it anymore so walked away. Instead of going home, he went to see the local judge who were a party of 5 men (Panch Purus). Nandbawa relayed the problem to them and requested for them to go and see her.

These five men were normally busy sorting out the political problems in the village, thus this was a case which they had never handled previously. After some thinking one of them suggested to the others that this was a minor problem, they could easily make this girl stop her nonsense. Eventually they all agreed and walked towards the field laughing at her craziness.

As they reached the destination where Gulnaina was seated, one of them called out for her. Gulnaina ignored him and carried on reciting Krishna in an even louder tone. The men were astonished by her determination and decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. All five of the men (Panch Purus) commenced declaiming Krishna in an constant tone which appeared louder then Gulnaina’s voice. Initially she uncared for their interference, then she analysed the situation a bit further and assumed the men had come to take Krishna. She panicked at the thought of Krishna going to them instead of her.

She stood up and walked towards one of the men, their faces were full of excitement as they figured she had given up and their mission was accomplished. She slowly paced herself and then all of a sudden excitedly screamed “KRISHNA“. Gulnaina jumped on one of the man’s lap and hugged him tightly shouting Krishna Krishna Krishna. It looked like she had seen Krishna in the man and was going mad. She lightly kissed him on the cheek. The other men quickly got up and ran away. The fifth man was stuck with Gulnaina on his lap, he pushed her off rapidly, extremely worried his wife may find out regarding this incident and also ran away as fast as possible.

Gulnaina was somewhat pleased with the outcome, with a cheeky smile on her face, she sat down on her original position and continued reciting her beloved’s name. The whole village was humming with Thakorji’s name in an incessant tone. This sound was so intense, it reached all the way Barsana where Shree Radhaji was sleeping. She woke up and also joined in reciting Shree Thakorji’s name. By hearing his name her pangs of separation from her darling increased, so she proceeded towards Lalitaji and requested for her to solve this problem. Lalitaji told her not to worry and produced a beautiful Lotus flower, she then headed towards Gokul. Unsure of Gulnaina’s residence she decided to follow the resonance, few minutes later she arrived at the River Yamunaji where the sounds of the waves seemed to be in a rhythm with Gulnaina’s voice. She then observed Gulnaina sitting beside a tree, her eyes were closed and she was fully imbibed in her meditation

Lalitaji smiled and walked towards her, she then shook her body so that she became aware of her presence. This time Gulnaina opened her eyes at once and was shocked to see Lalitaji there. Lalitaji immediately gave her a hug and said “Pyari Gulnaina why are you wasting your time? Gulnaina was not pleased with her question and asked “ What do you mean?

Well you have been calling out Krishna’s name for quite some time now, where is he then? Lalitaji questioned her firmly. Gulnaina thought about it “ well he will surely come one day

“What if he doesnt?” Lalitaji asked

Gulnaina transformed to a panicky mode; “He has to!”

Lalitaji patted her on the back and presented the beautiful Lotus Flower. “Dear Gulnaina, instead of sitting around why don't you go and visit him? He must be waiting for you. I have brought this present for you to offer, it will be a nice surprise for him

Gulnaina brightened up at the thought of seeing Krishna. She gratefully accepted the Lotus flower from Lalitaji and thanked her for the wonderful gesture. She could not stop looking at the lotus flower and admiring its beauty. Without delay she set off for her journey to Mathura with the Lotus Flower held in both hands. Gulnaina was so overwhelmed at the thought of seeing krishna that she didn't even notice she was walking barefoot on a several mile long journey which under normal circumstances was only travelled by horse and carriage.

When Krishna received the news that Gulnaina was on her way, he decided it was best for him to go meet her, awkward situations could arise if she arrived in Mathura, not to mention what his relations and the public in Dwarka would think of a gopi girls sudden appearance. The Lotus Flower Gulnaina had with her all of a sudden had a little baby Krishna sitting on it.
Dattubhai
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAY SHRI KRISHNA.
SITALJI, You have described the incident beautifully.Thanks.
Requesting you to write more such stories.
Dattubhai Purohit
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thanks Dattubhaiji, all is Shree Thakorji's Grace.

The story continues as follows:

Thakorji spoke to her and said: Hi Gulnaina I am here, I've come to see you. Gulnaina was so mesmerised by there only being a Flower that she failed to realise Thakorji was seated on there using the Lotus as his throne (Sihasan). She said; Oh flower, you are so beautiful just like my Krishna. I imagine your voice to also sound like Krishna, sweet and enticing.

Krishna couldn't believe his ears and shouted: Gulnaina I am here, it is me, your Krishna. Gulnaina was still completely unaware of his presence and continued to speak to him in the form of a flower. “Oh kamal you feel as soft as Krishna’s body and your colour matches Krishna’s lips. Thakorji placed both of his hand on his heads and mumbled “ She has completely lost it, she cannot even see that I am here.

She was so absorbed in her mental state and only recognised a Lotus Flower in her hand that looked like her Krishna, she continued to speak to the flower and comparing its features with Shree Thakorji. All throughout the trip Thakorji was trying to grab her attention and trying to make her see that he was already there and she need not continue her journey.

All His attempts were failing, her eyes refused to recognise Thakorji, after days they finally reached Mathura, she proceeded towards the main hall where Shree Krishna usually held important meetings. She looked around and saw Thakorji on the throne, however she was shocked to see that he looked lifeless. she instantly shriek: “OH MY GOD, is he DEAD”.

Thakorji who was still residing on her hands took a deep breath and calmly said again: “Gulnaina I am here”. This time Gulnaina heard him clearly and looked down. She Screamed: KRISHNA, you are here. Thakorji shook his head slowly: “My beloved Gopi, I have been here all this time, tried several times to tell you but you just ignored me.

Gulnaina was stunned: “ I am so sorry Thakorji, I thought there was only a gorgeous Lotus Flower on my hands. Thakorji smiled at her and said” Dont worry at least you realised I am here, so tell me what do you want to do. Gulnaina pondered for a while and said: “Dear Krishna, I am quite tired from the lenghty journey, can I sleep on your lap“.

Little Thakorji immediately jumped of the flower, sat down and folded his tiny legs, he then gestured for her to lie down. She followed the signs and fell asleep on his lap, it was the best feeling ever, she only felt bliss. All her heartache’s were forgotten, she was so thrilled to have found him.

JSK
Vasant Punjabi
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Wow ! that was really wonderful.

Enjoyed thoroughly hope you will keep writing more. Very Happy

"Shri Vallabh Shri Vithal Sukh-kari naa-me nishpap thai nur-nari,
------Nitya Lila nitya nautam shruti na pame par."----
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thanks Vasantji for your kind words, please find below the finale of the story;

After a while she opened her eyes and noticed baby Thakorji admiring her lovingly. His gaze was so enticing, she wanted to drown herself entirely in his eyes and cherish every permutation of love that was decanting from them. Some time later she realised that Thakorji must be quite tired himself and suggested for him to sleep on her lap.

He agreed, they swapped positions and He soon fell asleep on her lap. Gulnaina could not take her eyes off him, he looked so cute. She then drifted off into thoughts regarding his character. He was fun to be with, loving, charming, intelligent, caring, naughty. extremely gorgeous, yet so humble and innocent. Only Krishna could posses all those characteristics and she was beyond a doubt holding onto him.

She looked down after a while and noticed Krishna was not breathing. Extremely worried and sudden questions regarding his life zoomed through her head. She panicked at the thought of her Krishna being dead. Gulnaina placed her head on his chest to see whether his heart was still beating. She looked horrified and went completely red when she heard the beat of his heart, it was echoing Radha....Radha......Radha.....Radha. She instantly pushed him of her lap and shouted: You traitor! I came all the way to Mathura to see you and you are still thinking about her. She was fuming! Not waiting for Thakorji’s response she walked away miming Radha Radha Radha

Her whole return journey she was now reciting RADHA RADHA RADHA, she seemed to have malformed into a trance where she only remembered the name Radha. When she reached the Gokul she still carried on reciting Radha’s name. The villagers were astonished to hear Radhaji’s name now, soon the loud echoing of Radhaji name was heard all over town and frustrations were building up again.

This time Nandbawa went to see Shree Radhaji’s Father Vrushbanji and requested for him to speak to gopi Gulnaina. Vrushbhanji was not pleased with this call and asked Nandbawa why he should be the one communicating with her. Nandbawa told him that she was reciting his daughers name hence, it was his duty as a father to solve this problem. Vrusbanji could retaliate his comment, thus went to see Gulnaina.

She was still in an constant mode of reciting Radha Radha Radha. Vrushbanji went up to her and asked why she was reciting his daughters name. Her reply was; Radha Radha radha. He repeated: Dont say Radha’s name.

“Say Radha....... say Radha, Krishna and Radha are one” was Gulnaina’s response.

Vrusbhanji was shocked and said; Don't associate that Krishna’s name with my daughter, I still need to find her a groom and Krishna has disappeared to Dwarka. Gulnaina did not listen and walked away repeating “Krishna and Radha are one, Krishna and Radha are one, she spread this all over town

She reached her home and found her father standing by the door with a stick. He looked furious and confronted her regarding her whereabouts. She simply stated “Oh I went to Dwarka to see Krishna”.

He was perplexed and screamed “WHAT, WHY?

Gulnaina moved slightly closer: “ Baba, I was missing him so went to see him

His face looked like it was going to blow up, he demanded to know what she did there

“Well at first I slept on his lap for a while, then.”.......................

She was unable to finish her sentence as he stopped her and yelled: Have you got no shame! I have not brought you up like this!

His assertion seemed to have no effect on Gulnaina, she walked away from the house reciting Radha Radha, Radha Krishna Ek, Radha Radha. She carried on walking and walking repeatedly miming Radha Radha, Radha Krishna Ek. She walked without breaks, eating or drinking and then one day she ended up in Kunj, where she met Svaminiji

Svaminiji asked her: So Gulnaina where is Krishna? Gulnaina proudly pointed towards her right where Thakorji was standing besides her smiling. Svaminiji returned the smile and pointed towards her left where there was also a Thakorji. Gulnaina was baffled and shouted: This is not possible, how can this be!

She looked from one to the other and asked which one was the true Thakorji. Both responded: Me Me Me. Gulnaina told them that it was not possible for both to be Thakorji and demanded to know who was the real one. She held both of them then pushed them together and to her amazement she saw that they both became ONE. Rolling Eyes

The End of a Never Ending Story Wink

JSK
unnati
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Jai Shri Gokulesh.

Sitalji, that was really beautifully illustrated... Can i know the refrence of this story, as i heard the name of this Vraj Sakhi (Gulnaina) for the 1st time.
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Hey Hey Sitalji ! this was so mind refreshing and it really touched the soul. Very Happy

Thank you for sharing and hope you will continue sharing more.

Congratulations for your new post. Laughing

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thank You for the sweet words Unnatiji and Sunatiji, congrats to you both for your new post. Unnatiji I heard this varta at satsang, sorry cannot recall whether a reference was mentioned.

I wrote this story as I found it relays many messages. For instance, her dedication demonstrates the importance of faith, she kept going regardless of all the obstacles. Thakorji is one, yet is with us all and the unique bond of Shree Thakorji and Svaminiji

JSK
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna,

Please find belowing the starting of another story;

TILAKAM MADHURAM

After days of rain and greyness the weather had turned over a new leaf in Gokul. The sun glinted and everybody in the village seemed to have relaxed and become cheerful.

Yashodaji was one of the few people who had not shown any interest in the weather change, she was running late, soon her husband Nandbawa would need to leave for his daily inspection in the village and she had not yet prepared His breakfast nor pack lunch. She had been so engrossed in dressing Thakorji that she had lost track of time. To save time she quickly warmed a bowl of sweet milk for Kanha and placed him on the bed in her room, whilst she applied her make-up.

Shree Krishna slowly sipped at the milk and glared at his mothers Shringars techniques with great interest. He watched every move carefully and as soon as he saw his mother apply a tilak on her forehead, he right away set his empty bowl of milk aside, crawled of the bed, trotted towards His mother and screamed:

“Oh, Mai Mai what have you done?”

Yashodaji couldn't comprehend her son’s odd behaviour “Darling what is the matter, did someone scare you? She asked in a gentle tone

A tear rolled from Thakorji’s eyes onto his cheeks, he sniffed “Mai why did you apply blood on your forehead, are your hurt?”

As he bent forward to rub it off, Yashodaji took hold of his moving hand, beamed and carried her charming little toddler onto her lap:

Krishna snuggled closer to His mother, Yashodaji caressed his back gently then said

“Kanha this a woman’s most precious Shringar”

Confused He looked at his mother and said “Mai, I don’t understand, how can you use blood as Shringar?

Yashodaji laughed “ No Pyara this is red kum kum and is sacred for all married woman

“Mai, why is it so special” Kanha asked innocently

Yashodaji blushed when thinking of her Husband; the day he had first applied kum kum on her forehead was one of the most precious moments in her life. She drifted into memory lane where she repeated the picturesque scenario in her mind , it felt like it was only yesterday when those loving eyes had met hers and the auspicious tilak was carefully applied on her forehead, these thoughts brought butterflies in her stomach, again she felt like a newly wedded bride.

“Mai Mai” Kanha tugged her odhini lightly , why are you not giving me an answer” He asked slightly irritated, He was feeling neglected.

Yashodaji looked down and realised where she was, she snapped out of her thoughts, her little 4 year old was waiting for an answer. She put on a smile and gentle kissed him on the cheeks, “My dear Kanha, you will only understand this when you yourself get married”

Again disappointed Kanha looked at his mother, this was not the answer he was seeking. How could she call’s a drop of blood on her forehead auspicious and then become all embarrassed. He needed to understand this concept right away.

“Mai will you please find me a girl, I want to know now” He blinked his eyes then pleaded again to his mother”

Yashodaji looked at her little boy who was impatiently waiting for answer.

She laughed and said, “My dear Son which parents would give their little girl away in marriage at such as young age. Under four years is too young for any parents, and I don't approve of you marrying older girls, those sort of girls will just boss you around.

Kanha thought about what his mother said, he tapped his fingers on his head for a while then whispered “Mai shall I find you a girl? I know I will be able to?

Amused, Yashodaji stroked his soft curly hair, he looked adorable, those beautiful deep blue eyes which were eagerly awaiting a reply, his red lotus lips curved slightly as if ready to respond to his mothers answer. She lifted him from her lap and hugged him firmly, his body felt like soft butter. She counted herself very fortunate to have been given such a loveable child.

Kanha resisted and released himself slightly from her grip, he was not in the mood for these loving exchanges, he need to know whether she agreed to his proposal

Yashoadji smiled, she understood her son was not going to let the matter go so responded “That is fine daring, you find me a suitable girl and we will arrange a wonderful big wedding for you both.

Kanha struggled free and jumped of his mother’s lap, luckily his mother grabbed him in time and made him fall slowly so his feet touched the ground lightly. He was ecstatic, jumped up with joy and shouted:

“Oh mai I will quickly find you a girl then I will be able to apply a tilak on her forehead and we will both blush, will you take me outside so I can start my search, Oh come on mai please?” Eagerly he pulled his mum’s saree

Surprised by her Son‘s observation and slightly embarrassed Yashodaji carried Kanha to the security guard and requested for him to watch Thakorji whilst she headed to the Kitchen.

It was bright and sunny outside, gopi’s were rushing around with pots of makhan (butter) heading towards the market where they would earn their daily income. It was the ideal time for kanha to find his new-bride to be. Outside the house he found a cart full of hay, he climbed on there with the help of the security guard , so he could have a better view. Now being in a better position he surveyed every gopi who walked past.

The gopi’s were surprised to receive Thakorji’s darshan so early in the morning, usually they would receive glimpses of him much later in the day, this felt like Diwali. Excited they approached him, gave a quick cuddle or peck on his cheeks, some even pinched him on the sly. Thakorji scolded them and complained to the security guard

“Chokidaarji, dekho yeh larkiya humko cherte he (these girls are harassing me)” This was the only way he could get rid of them, normally he enjoyed the attention, however this was a crucial time for him find his woman, and all this intervention didn't allow him to have a proper look for the right one...............

JSK
zankhana
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna

Thank you Sitalji for beautiful narration of Thakorji's leelas.

Jai Shri Krishna
Zankhana
Sital
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shree Krishna

Thanks Zankhaniji, Its all Hari, Guru and Vaishnav Krupa,

The story continues as follows:

The Security Guard bowed down to Krishna and humbly said “Ji sahib” then shouted

“Leave him alone you shameless girls, do you not have any work to do. You wait till I tell your husbands, parents and in-law what you get up to”

Most gopi’s quickly walked on afraid of facing awkward situations at home, some daring girls stayed back and flirted with the security guard. Flattered the security guard fell under their swing which enabled them to stay close to Krishna.

Krishna ignored them and carried on watching all the other girls, he noticed that most of them were either too old or young. There was no-one around that looked his age, his mother would not approve of any. One girl who walked past was stunningly beautiful, Kanha called her over and shook his head

“Why are you so old, my Mother will not accept you”

“OLD” the gopi was shocked “I am not old, 16 years is still counted as young”

“16 years” Kanha Said, do you know how old I am? 4 years!!”

The gopi didn't understand the point he was making

Kanha showed her four fingers “4+4+4+4= 16 he said, My age fits into 16 four times, you are just too old, my Mother will never approve, please leave

By this point the gopi was completely baffled, she walked off and bumped into Chandravaliji where she told her regarding little Krishna’s bizarre behaviour

Chandravaliji walked around the gopi and surveyed her from top to bottom;

“Mmmhhh I wonder why is he even considering you, when I am available, just look at my beauty and physique, aren't I just gorgeous? Let me go and speak to him.........

The Gopi laughed at Chandravaliji’s “Forget it dear sakhi, you are even older than I, he will definitely not even consider you” She then walked away leaving Chandravaliji speechless

In Nandgoa Krishna was still eagerly searching for a bride, he recognised how stressful it was to find a girl His age, no wonder His mum had set this difficult task for him to complete.

A while later His friend Madhumangal approached him:

“My friend Kanha what are you doing out here at this time?”

Kanha gestured for his friend to come nearer then whispered in his ear “I am looking for a girl to get married to”

“MARRIAGE” Madhumgal shouted out, who was only a year older than Thakorji

Thakorji told him to shutup ”SShhh keep it quiet”

“Oh OK, sorry” Madhumgal whispered, moving closer asked him in a serious tone:

“Kanha tell me one thing, do you wash your own dhoti?

“My own dhoti” Kanha asked, “What has that got to do with anything, why are you talking rubbish during such an crucial time, I really need to find a girl?”

Madhumagal whispered in his ear “Kanha it is very important, my mum told me this clandestine a long time ago”

Kanha at this point became very curious and insisted for Madhumagal to tell him the truth

“I think this is a top secret Kanha but I will tell you as you are my best friend, mum said that a boy can only get married if He washes his own dhoti”

Instantly Shree Krishna commenced taking of his dhoti, Madhumangal taken back by this reaction, intervened and asked him what he was doing

“Simple Madhya, I am going to wash my own dhoti, no wonder I was finding it hard to find a girl”

Madhumangal shook his little head “No Kanha, it does not work like that, Mum said you are suppose to was your dhoti everyday”

Kanha pulled up his dhoti, placed his hands on his head then confessed, “Oh no Madhya I do not wash my own dhoti, my mum does it”

Madhumangal sighed “I know Kanha I have the same problem, my mum always makes excuses, she said I cannot manage to wash my own dhoti, says I will rip it or use too much soap”

Kanha gave Madhumgal a sympathetic nod.

“I know Madhya, my mum is also very crafty, at least your mum told you this covert, my mum did not even confide in her own son. This confirms why she has not been letting me wash my own dhoti , She doesn't want to bring a daughter in law into the house, she will be jealous to see us both blush”

“Blush, What do you mean Krishna” Madhumangal asked puzzled”

Krishna placed his little hand on Madhumgal shoulder, “Don't worry Madhya I will explain all this to you later, we will need some more time to go over the nitty gritty details, I will train you prior to your marriage, for now we need to find a way to get married”

They both turned around and looked at the security guard

“Hey kanha do you think he washes his own dhoti?”

Kanha observed him closely “mmhhh I don't know, lets ask Madhya”

Thakorji pulled on the guards dhoti, the guard was a strong built man and kanha was very tiny, to receive attention he had to pull his clothes. Te security guard instantly bent down and asked

“Sahib are you alright? Do you need anything?

“We have a question” Thakorji asked seriously “Tell me chokidaarji (security guard) do you wash your own dhoti?”

HUH, why? The security guard speculated his clothes and wondered whether the little master had seen any stains, hence was asking this question

Kanha became impatient and pulled again at his dhoti “Come on guard tell us whether you wash your own dhoti?”

“Ahem, No Sahib, all my clothes get washed by your dhobi (washerman), these clothes have been given by your father so everything gets taken care off over here, my job is to solely guard the house and the family.

Kanha turned his head towards Madhumagal “Did you hear that Madhya, he does not wash his own dhoti” Then faced the Security guard again

“(Aap ke shaadi Ho chuki he) Are you married?”

The guard smiled and entered dreamland upon hearing that question “Yes beta I am married and she is so wonderful”

“What, you are married, even though you don’t wash your own dhoti” Kanha was shocked

He turned around and pulled Madhumgal by his ear “Madhya you have been lying to me” Rolling Eyes

JSK
Sunita Punjabi
CEO

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jai Shri Krishna,

Sitalji, These Krishna Lilas are sooooo gooooood I dont mind staying awake all night and keep listening.

Enjoying every bit of it. Surprised

Mero to Aadhar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mere gale ko haar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind
Mero to shinghar Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind
Ga-o Varamvar Shri Vallabh ke Charnarvind Shri Vithal ke Charnarvind --------!!!!!!!
Dattubhai
Tibari Star
Tibari Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAY SHRI KRISHNA.
SHITALJI, Congratulation for writing Krishna leelas so beautifully.
It mesmeries our mind.We submerse in leela.
Dattubhai Purohit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Krishna Seva Forum Index -> Satsang All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: